Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

till baby comes no sr-logically correct-cv's rock (Page 2)

LoLo IF-Dazzler
LoLo
LoLo

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Total crap.  Having sex does not cause miscarriages.  If they are going to drag this SR until Geet delivers, then this show will be over by then.  If they leap then, maybe, bt if not Bye Bye GHSP!

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Azmatazz

Originally posted by jshaila

risking geet and baby life for sr logically not good.
 maan has done is right and now geet has to understand it otherwise she is bigggg looser.
good cv's showing reality its not a story from novel or fiction its real life it has to be real .
its akward to show sr even when she is preggy.
 i am not against srOuch but time is not perfect till baby turns 1 or 2 yrs then they can and more over risk for geet's life.hats off maan he is sensible and matured one and a controlled sutteled person heart of goldClapreally happy maan is correct in this not to be blamedShocked.

cv's u rock loved ur twistClapClapClaptruelly geet is unique and hope it lives up to its expectation.

Agreed.. that was a good gesture and only a gentleman like Maan could do it..

However i feel he needs to sit down and atleast talk about it to Geet. Else how would she understand..???  Cause she is unaware of what the Doc had told Maan...

I think he was fine till he told her that they were tired and need to sleep, but he shouldn't had to left the room...That surely messed up, and she will question......

Muniza

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sihuAmoureux

Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

I think he was fine till he told her that they were tired and need to sleep, but he shouldn't had to left the room...That surely messed up, and she will question......

Muniza

Exactly... there should not be a communication gap!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PGirnNikhi.mechantefille

XSilentPrayersX IF-Sizzlerz
XSilentPrayersX
XSilentPrayersX

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jnawaz

1 to 2 yrs...no SR...geet ko chodo...hum maar jayenge! ha ha

JAZ

Limit of Besharmi!!!!!!!! ROFLROFL

PGirnSayiaNikhi.

nandinivarma1 Senior Member
nandinivarma1
nandinivarma1

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged

maan has done is right and now geet has to understand it otherwise she is bigggg looser.
good cv's showing reality its not a story from novel or fiction its real life it has to be real .
 i am not against srOuch but time is not perfect till baby turns 1 or 2 yrs then they can and more over risk for geet's life.hats off maan he is sensible and matured one and a controlled sutteled person heart of goldClapreally happy maan is correct in this not to be blamedShocked.

cv's u rock loved ur twistClapClapClaptruelly geet is unique and hope it lives up to its expectation.

However i feel he needs to sit down and atleast talk about it to Geet. Else how would she understand..???  Cause she is unaware of what the Doc had told Maan...

Muniza

exactly...she will understand...now what all she will imagine is anybody's guess...they have never hidden anything from each other till now...so why now start the usual serial type thing and not communicate with each other???

sihumechantefilleShipra_S

mechantefille IF-Rockerz
mechantefille
mechantefille

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nandinivarma1

Muniza

exactly...she will understand...now what all she will imagine is anybody's guess...they have never hidden anything from each other till now...so why now start the usual serial type thing and not communicate with each other???

Completely agree...they should have some sorta communication......even if it's not about Geet's unstable health.
itsmylifeboss IF-Rockerz
itsmylifeboss
itsmylifeboss

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:33am | IP Logged
well said
manny136 IF-Rockerz
manny136
manny136

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:39am | IP Logged
technically after birth depending on what kind (natural birth or c-section)the docs usually recommend waiting up to 6 weeks before resuming relations with ur husband also it depends on the woman coz she might be feeling not ready or unattractive due to weight gain. also lots of couples continue to be together during the pregnancy unless the doctors advise otherwise or the woman feels uncomfortable especially during the last stages of pregnancy.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mechantefilleArwen.

Go to top