INNOCENCE of VIREN n...?????

naneta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

well i thnk we all are enjoyin this new n chged Viren...bt by seeing today's epi..i am sure that VIREN isnt negative....

its just the circumstances that has made him like this....n the main reason is watevr happened in his childhood....those days have turned him into psycho....or a person like this..

now i feel more n more pity for VIREN....dnt knw wat phase he might have gone thru that he behaves so wierdly now...

but surely all sympathy for him...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VirMan_ArShi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yeah dear me too think we all r enjoying the new Viren n i agree after watcing today's epi i also felt he was treated so badly by his family ðŸ˜¡ n 4 that he is doing all these
MonuKaKinshuk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i think viren will be soon out of the grey clouds and would be soon adored by our chandni-nivi!!!!!!!!!!!
VirMan_ArShi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: COOLGIRLLAVANYA

i think viren will be soon out of the grey clouds and would be soon adored by our chandni-nivi!!!!!!!!!!!

yes Monu me too hope Nivi will understand him n will give him a looooooooooooooooooooooooooot of love n care🤗
MonuKaKinshuk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
viren has stolen the show and will still continue it. i think ccbm is making his character sympathetic!!!!! i am seriously loving viren more like nivi!!!!!!!
naneta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i agree with u all.....Viren has bitter past taht is y he has some grudges against the family n esp against SID...may be he holds Sid responsible for all this....

but hats off to kinshuk for performing so briliantly..i can really feel the pain of Viren...he's at his best.....beyond doubt he is the strongest pillar of this show.