India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Comic Relief: Chaskar Se Bachao

jnawaz IF-Sizzlerz
jnawaz
jnawaz

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
hello dostoon!! sorry ive been away but job hunting is hard!! had some time before i had to go out today so thought i'd do a CR...what say...you guys interested WinkWink...

Chaskar Se Bachao

"...abhi pyaar karne ka time hai...aana mere paas"...first...umm....EWW...who says that...i mean...tauba...no setting the mood or anything...DeadDeadDead...secondly...i felt bad for Chanda...i truly did...woh chahe pehle kuch bhi kiya ho...she's suffered the punishment...yeh kuch zyada nahin hai...eeks!! OuchOuchOuch...pyaar karna...woh bhi CHaskar ke saath...tauba tauba...Bagwan aaisi saza kissi ko naa deh DeadDeadDeadDead...but the...they went and showed Dutta...and i started rolling ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL...poocho kyun....yun ke...when Dutta heard that line...he figured out what exactly was gonna do down...i mean come one...he may be a Gadha when it comes to love and his ego and all...but he's not STUPID! ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL ...he probably heard that line and was like...haila...i need to get away...i dont want to see...oops...hear that...ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL...just the way he froze was liek...holy crap....aab main kya karoon!? ShockedShockedShockedShocked....

when Chaskar said ke sone ke paani se he will nehla Chanda...it took me back to when Anna's women molested Naku with the milk and she went from kaali to goori...aab soocho...what if chanda goes from goori to kaali ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL...can you imagine the LOOK on chaskar's face...ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL...

ps: what is up with that PINK kurta they put on Dutta...i think they got Dutta's and Baji's wardrobes mixed up...chi! DeadDeadDead....but haye...andha hokar bhi humara Sher...sher hi ha!! *woot woot*...Party...he figured out that Chanda was Seema...yay!!! aab toh he wont let her touch him!! yay!! party people!!! lets party!! Party...Dancing....
and he called her out on her crap! nagin! hell ya!

JAZ

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

merunvnnnFatima82silkroutesikkaishaKavitaDRbfunofbb123mozart66Pooja_219duskkiran255sparikhkadduu--Saaki--sub_rosaRose_Petalsuhana19-Carrie---SONEE--mIsHeZ.x--Sia--.SidrakabeeraspeakingPrinsesse.Suvi-Huma-MrsKhansinamika

kiran255 IF-Dazzler
kiran255
kiran255

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
YOur Post is indeed a comic relief !
Hilarious specially Bechara Dutta is scared of hearing sinny talks of Chakar n his chanda :P

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jnawaz

silkroute Groupbie
silkroute
silkroute

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
ROFLROFL Awesome post..hilarious as usual. Poor Dutta ...he had THREE babes and still ZERO SR aur no scope duur duur tak. So no wonder when he overhears Chaalu Chaaskar's rangeen pilaans his blood boilsWink. Ye to jale par namak chidakne waali baat thi. Tabhi i guess emosional ho kar he says 'Tujhe Gaad dunga Chaaskar'.ROFL Chaaskar ki to band bajne waali hai i swear.

P.S Jaz all the very best for your job hunt.Thumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

merunmIsHeZ.xjnawaz

.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Awesome post!! Bechari Chanda/Seema (yes I just said that) - but if she is stuck with chaskar and such horrid dialogues i do feel pity for her LOLLOLLOL

and about the Kurtas - didnt the pink bring out his cheeks. ROFLROFLROFL - i agree lagtha hai baji ke closet se kurte chori kiyen hai.

loved reading ur post!! HILARIOUS!! ROFLROFLROFL

jnawaz

mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
great CR jaz bbe!! ukno wa itz actualy been 2 weekz dis week sinc i wachd ltl...ddn get tym 4 it n i wnt 2 watch whol of dis week cz itz gna b amazin...

i was wonderin hw am gna make it wivout wachn it bt ur comic reliefz frely made ma day!!

bechara dutta sharma gya...laila majnu ko dekh keh...
bet u he was glad he was blind den!!wudnt hav veen a gud sight wud it lmao!!ROFL

but den agen it might hav been useful 4 tashaWinkCensored

btw gudluk 4 da job hunt bbe Thumbs Up
tc
mwah

xxx

ps...wen u planin of updatin ur ffs..update soon bbe rely missin itEmbarrassed x

jnawaz

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by silkroute

ROFLROFL Awesome post..hilarious as usual. Poor Dutta ...he had THREE babes and still ZERO SR aur no scope duur duur tak. So no wonder when he overhears Chaalu Chaaskar's rangeen pilaans his blood boilsWink. Ye to jale par namak chidakne waali baat thi. Tabhi i guess emosional ho kar he says 'Tujhe Gaad dunga Chaaskar'.ROFL Chaaskar ki to band bajne waali hai i swear.

P.S Jaz all the very best for your job hunt.Thumbs Up

Who knows after hearing all that he might run back to manao his SR with his wife.

jnawaz

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
Jazz, Too good!Clap But I kind of like Chaskar.There is something about the guy that makes u not hate him totally.He is a bad lot through & through still I find him much better than the other two.Dead (Kaldarshan ). Yesterday she appeared for two mins but that was all needed for the D euphoria to go down the drain.

Excelento!Keep em coming!Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bfunofbb123jnawaz

Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
So funny!!
OMG Seema turning kaaliROFL
And yes..we should party..D has finally realized ki Chanda is Seema!Dancing

jnawaz