Pavitra Rishta

Written Update : 25th Jan 2011 - Page 2

naava thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
thanks so much tanya  i haven\t seen the epi yet but am looking forward to it after your WU

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
really boring episode & dharmesh blaming arman for his mistake? wow πŸ˜‘
naava thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: priya_sparsha

if this is the case, then how will dharmu-madhuri's kid is gonna help Varun's health problem? πŸ˜• I think bone marrow should atleast be 25%identical and this can only be possible if the second child is from the same parentsπŸ˜•

i don't think anyone died......i am sure dharmesh IS the husband she lost... we don't  know why he left her maybe because of her social status/caste or left her for vaishali....  i think maduri is still married to him according to earlier statements that were made, in which case vaishali is the "other woman" - unknowingly of course.    i agree i wish we could know madhuri's story too...don't know what' the point  in keeping us in the dark.  πŸ˜”
Edited by naava - 13 years ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the awesome update.
Sugar_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Archana's sisters are brainless. Had Archana told Vaishali about Dharmesh's wife, she wud have never believed her. Anyhow, Manav and Archana are meant to always get blamed for thing that they never do (sorta getting used to of it)
pooh1612 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thank u v much for the update!
Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the update
deep388 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sugar_21

Archana's sisters are brainless. Had Archana told Vaishali about Dharmesh's wife, she wud have never believed her. Anyhow, Manav and Archana are meant to always get blamed for thing that they never do (sorta getting used to of it)

You hit the nail on the head with that one, πŸ‘
How stupid is Vaishu? Would she have even believed Archu if she made such an accusation about her mottu? No, of course not...Dharmesh is a loser.
trendzy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

thanx for the update................