Bandini

25th Jan 2011 Update

ipodmackid Goldie
ipodmackid
ipodmackid

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Hi friends

Part 1

all in the living room- santu walks in with vishal and krishna- DM gets upset and tells her why did you bring him back? are you trying to impose you decision on triveni? triveni has mad her decision that vishal cannot stay her vishal has to leave-
santu tells dm- think of triveni's kid- a kid need both father and mother- she says triveni can change her decision - dm asks triveni to make a decision without any pressure- triveni says she agrees with santu-and leaves
dm angry and leaves
triveni crying in her room- rishab consoles her and ask her why did she allow vishal back in the house? she tells him i do not know- he asks her did you let him because of the family members?
triveni tells him santu told her mother and son relation is the most pavitra rishta and now on i will only think of my kid who needs his father- she still has not forgiven vishal

dm upset at santu and tells her why she did that? vishal is not worthy to have pity
santu explains to dm - you have made me the malkin so please have trust in me- i have made this decision so that a unborn child is not punished- we both make decisions but our way to implement them id different but our goal is one - to do nyay - i know vishal is bad but we cannot punish a child who has not been born

dm tells her ok but vishal cannot stay in the house he has to stay in the store room

santu takes vishal to store room with kaddu- kaddu tells her either forgive him or don't but do not put him in store room
vishal tells kaddu it is ok- i agree with any decision my mother makes- hiten was punished he had to live outside the house at least i am here
santu kaddu leave

break

part 2

moti calling champa- she is happy vishal is back and now triveni and vishal's relationship will improve
moti tell sher i am happy and now i will take a surprise test- to see whether you have learnt english
champa nervous- moti tells her to spell chmpakali- she says x- she is nervous and makes excuses she has to cook and leaves

vishla in the store room and see the chak and asks her chmapa what is this- she tells him santu used to make utensils on this and she is so good that she taught dm
vishal tries to use it- santu comes with a pillow and blanket- 
he ask santu to teach him- she ask him why do you want to learn? he tells her i want to open a small business and i wil learn from you i will feel a have taken a new birth- he gets senti with santu

santu teaches vishal how to make mitti utensils
santu makes a diya and tell shim to put ghee and burn the diya in front of god before starting any new work

break

part 3

kaddu complaning of stomach ache after eating dinner to baa- krishna also comes and says he is not feeling good- moti and baa worrried santu and triveni had same food- kaduu runs to see santu and moti goes to see triveni- santu is fine and sends kaddu to see triveni-
suddenly santu feel pain in her stomach and faints on the bed

freeze on santu

Edited by ipodmackid - 25 January 2011 at 11:09am

The following 51 member(s) liked the above post:

mvatsaazminamchhedasaggi80gshah84pappy123milweb...Nahid...jhd86klementina_275giguserneteche_c***Anu***ivanta29ssanjanacloudzviraf4udesi-galhinal60sakshi_24mimi10muttakinhina91luvrrbankhanhashbrownberkeShaiqMadihaAyeshaRRprincess_star11-sia-cuterosybishop22ushmiGauri22angelrosesshabz50soap-criticLuv-ShonitsimlavidhiShahara3rainurubalSophia21ramsha_002Jaz1990RoarkammoosPachu.Pniveditharani-luckipyar-ishk

muttakin Senior Member
muttakin
muttakin

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Hello guys where all
hi mira here you are
hope today willbe sanraj full

Edited by muttakin - 25 January 2011 at 10:22am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jhd86angelrosessimlavidhipyar-ishk

sakshi_24 Senior Member
sakshi_24
sakshi_24

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
all are talking...
santu cum with vishal..
DM angry..
santu tell triveni to decide if she want vishal in this home or not..
triveni says yes and leaves..vishal happy..
DM angry and leaves......
triveni crying in her room and rishabh consoles her...
talks bw rishabh and triveni...
DM angry in his room , santu explains him that triveni needs vishal and explains him....
santu says believe me and let vishal live here...

DM says that vishal will live in storeroom...LOL
santu take vishal to storeroom,kaddu try to defend vishal but vishal says its ok i will do as santu want..

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

jhd86klementina_275hina91mimi10muttakinhashbrownbishop22ipodmackidangelrosesshabz50Shahara3simlavidhianna44pyar-ishk

hashbrown Senior Member
hashbrown
hashbrown

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
thanks sakshi for the update.
it seems that vishal is getting all the earlier punishments...the dands of hetein and maulik are now being applied at vishal, one by one....lol!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sakshi_24simlavidhianna44pyar-ishk

muttakin Senior Member
muttakin
muttakin

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
kamal hai yaar 
DM KO ABHI TEJH HAI YAAR

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jhd86simlavidhi

muttakin Senior Member
muttakin
muttakin

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
updates by sakshi-sanraj
all are talking...
santu cum with vishal..
DM angry..
santu tell triveni to decide if she want vishal in this home or not..
triveni says yes and leaves..vishal happy..
DM angry and leaves......
triveni crying in her room and rishabh consoles her...
talks bw rishabh and triveni...
DM angry in his room , santu explains him that triveni needs vishal and explains him....
santu says believe me and let vishal live here...

DM says that vishal will live in storeroom...LOL
santu take vishal to storeroom,kaddu try to defend vishal but vishal says its ok i will do as santu want..
vishal got punishment to stay like santu in storeroom............ROFL
thanks sakshi for live update

Edited by muttakin - 25 January 2011 at 10:22am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

jhd86mimi10sakshi_24angelrosesbishop22anna44pyar-ishk

bishop22 Goldie
bishop22
bishop22

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update ladies

jhd86sakshi_24

shabz50 IF-Dazzler
shabz50
shabz50

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Thanks for update hope we get some good sanraj scenes and it is not all about vishal

sakshi_24ShaiqMadiha

Go to top