Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein
Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein

Chander-Ralph confrontation

Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
This was good in todays episode them talking back and forth

One pov of Chander  is right and how he looks at his life and how he sees Alka and his relation to her, and how love his pure and then Ralph's pov on reality and how Chander is beneath Alka is the truth in some ppl's eyes

I dont like the way Ralph treats Chander like he isnt worth anything at all

As for Alka - she is still kinda strugglign with her feelings but it does hurt her when Ralph talks the way he does to Chander

Got say Alex did well as drunk Ralph

Precap - Chander in tears and drinking Broken Heart

Edited by Lennie - 25 January 2011 at 9:39am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kalapahadattack_007ozzyiePrinsesse.SuvimonarSilentsoul

sameera84 Groupbie
sameera84
sameera84

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
God i wanted to kill Ralph todayAngryAngryAngry. He is such a meanAngry, arrogant Angryand stupid fellowAngry, he himself is insecure bout his relationship Deadwith Alka and on top of that he treats my dear poor Chander Cryas if he is nothingAngry. I was shocked at Alka tooShocked, how could she just stand wen her so called love, fiancee was humiliating her childhood friendAngry. i mean fine she loves him Ouch, but his pointing finger at Chander means his pointing fingers at her opinion and her relationshipsShocked, her ability to choose friends, her childhoodAngry , how can such a jerk Angryand insecure man be a gud husbandDead. Well in knw soon Alka is gonna realise the truth and deport that Ralph back to LondonClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kalapahadPrinsesse.Suvi

ozzyie IF-Rockerz
ozzyie
ozzyie

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
Awesome.
I was waitin so long 4 this to happen.
Bravo  Chander !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Prinsesse.Suvi

kalapahad Groupbie
kalapahad
kalapahad

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
i  liked the epi as most of the time it was chalka 

but hated ralph a lot for humilating Chander

But chnader was so good butwen ralph called him"dignified servant" ,it was so bbbbaaaddd,even disheartning wen chander had tears n pain in his eyes

N alka shud hv scold him sh just kept mum ,very bad

at least nw she shud realise chander's love

n in precap wen i saw chander in tears n drinking i felt so sad

it was all due to alka,she shud hv stand by chander n shud tell ralph to go back US alone 

Prinsesse.Suvi

monar IF-Sizzlerz
monar
monar

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
great Lennie you too watch this serial! I like this serial but think they are dragging this Ralph saga a bit, I am waiting for true story. and Abhishek Nadini's storyI dont know what direction it is taking and where it will go, that song sequence was so not needed. I love Alka's and Chander's blunt attitude

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kalapahadRehanismPrinsesse.Suvi

Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monar

great Lennie you too watch this serial! I like this serial but think they are dragging this Ralph saga a bit, I am waiting for true story. and Abhishek Nadini's storyI dont know what direction it is taking and where it will go, that song sequence was so not needed. I love Alka's and Chander's blunt attitude
I know it wasn't needed, but I guess they were just putting in a bit of romance..which is fine...
as for dragging--it happens in every show that I've watchedLOL-- I dont think they are doing it too much...Ralph only just came form America.....I think it'll be a while before the Alk aentering politics track happens, there is still heaps more to happen before it..

ozzyie

monar IF-Sizzlerz
monar
monar

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suvi7884

Originally posted by monar

I know it wasn't needed, but I guess they were just putting in a bit of romance..which is fine...
as for dragging--it happens in every show that I've watchedLOL-- I dont think they are doing it too much...Ralph only just came form America.....I think it'll be a while before the Alk aentering politics track happens, there is still heaps more to happen before it..

Hey I am no ways saying show is bad, its just I am too impatient, I watched DLMH from starting cause I find the concept very different and interesting, for Love story hmm you can click any damn desi show one way or other u will get that, I like Chander and Alka's bond they are subtle and poise nothing outrageous about them and their passion lies in it. having said that I still am looking for Main story and Alka's stand as a emotionally practical politician!

and Abhishek Nadini, hmm their singing dancing track doesnt go along with story Ouch

Prinsesse.Suvi

Rehanism IF-Dazzler
Rehanism
Rehanism

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
I think Chander is being really blunt...Honesty is good but he is a bit too open about his feelings...I am not sure I am liking this or not.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ozzyiePrinsesse.Suvi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index