Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Madhavi_Di thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Ab  mohit  gana  gayega
Kya  se kya  ho  gaya  bevafa  tere  pyar  mai
chaha  kya  kya  mila  bevafa  tere  pyar mai.

our  nandu  will  tell  baisa  ke
pyar  kiya  nahi  jata  ho jata hai 
dil  diya  nahi  jata  ho  jata  hai.

aaj  ka  best  expretion  G3  ka  tha  when  she  saw   Rajashri  and nani.
--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Don't believe I am saying this but these days I get pleasure out of Akshara taking a beating from Baisa. She deserves every bit of it. She is trying to defend a wuss like Nandini especially after her mom had been just humiliated in front of such a big gathering😡 Didi ke saath baitna, BM ko chaddar odhana, bacche hai kya? Nandini is much older than her but with zilch maturity and Akshara tho bilkul dadima. The way she was squeezing her shoulder and trying to encourage her to speak up😡

Akshara is not responsible for Nandini getting married to Mohit cause at the end of the day everyone needs to take responsibility for their actions. However the reasons Akshara is getting targeted is her own doing. Hur baath mein taang adhana acchi baat nahi hai. Let Nandini resolve her own issues. The hugs that they throw in as bheekh are totally 🥱 Ek saal baad aise, bacchon ke baad tho🤢
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: FLGators

Don't believe I am saying this but these days I get pleasure out of Akshara taking a beating from Baisa. She deserves every bit of it. She is trying to defend a wuss like Nandini especially after her mom had been just humiliated in front of such a big gathering😡 Didi ke saath baitna, BM ko chaddar odhana, bacche hai kya? Nandini is much older than her but with zilch maturity and Akshara tho bilkul dadima. The way she was squeezing her shoulder and trying to encourage her to speak up😡

Akshara is not responsible for Nandini getting married to Mohit cause at the end of the day everyone needs to take responsibility for their actions. However the reasons Akshara is getting targeted is her own doing. Hur baath mein taang adhana acchi baat nahi hai. Let Nandini resolve her own issues. The hugs that they throw in as bheekh are totally 🥱 Ek saal baad aise, bacchon ke baad tho🤢

the feeling is mutual ðŸ¤— i dun see any reason as to why akshara should NOT be blamed for nandini's marriage..vaise Rajshri has turned quite intelligent these days..she immediately figured it out ke baat akshara par aayegi....aur yahan toh poodle munna bhi kuch nahi kar paayega...aise bhi gayitri and maate has put finger on his mouth..shut up munna..baisa ke saamne bolne se pehle hi chup ho jao ! coming back to nandini, she's another fool but akshara's duty was to stop nandini and explain her not to get swayed away be temporary emotions...shadi ke baad pyar vyar sab hawa ho jaata hai...what remains is the routine life..saas ki chik chik, ghar ka kaam, bache, issues with husband etc. etc. income nahi hai toh money problem........and nandini toh should have been extra careful bec. she's handicapped....the doctor was the perfect match for her...even if she couldn't get "PYAR wali luxery (which she is still not getting frm her love mohit), at least she wud have got all the comforts and an understanding family n husband....why couldn't akshara do that? when she knows very well abt the views of her family and in laws abt love marriages ! i dun think it's a taunt ke her bro. did love marriage toh akshara thought it's okay for nandini to do it..it's a fact.....and like i said before, truth can never be a taunt....

naksh ke hugs ðŸ¤¢ ke baare mein my views r known to everyone ðŸ˜ƒ isse acha toh gayitri rb ka invisible romance hai...at least they talk properly..rb understand gayitri without her telling him anything...aur kya hota hai pyar? 

i think today nani will sunaofy 4 baatein to baisa ðŸ˜ƒ