Posted: 13 years ago
maan ne kahe geet se kuch meethe meethe bol
 aur kar dee suhagraat fullto goolπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

but really love him for that see no fight nothing such happened he just realised the danger for geet .all hyped  in tb and that promo
Agree and I am sure most of us knew this was coming as Maan would never risk Geet's health and also she's pregnant...its different..I felt a lil bad for Maan.
As per my knowledge there's nothing unsafe in consummating during pregnancy.Maybe due to the doc's advice Maan stayed away from Geet.Maan ki resistance power ka toh daath dene paregi,gr88888888888888888 man.🀣
Originally posted by KyunkiImafan

Agree and I am sure most of us knew this was coming as Maan would never risk Geet's health and also she's pregnant...its different..I felt a lil bad for Maan.
now we all r relieved uff kitni tenson thi IF parπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by bobby13rocks

As per my knowledge there's nothing unsafe in consummating during pregnancy.Maybe due to the doc's advice Maan stayed away from Geet.Maan ki resistance power ka toh daath dene paregi,gr88888888888888888 man.🀣
yaar par humara kya hoga doc shud now shud make an entry and say all is well
i agree , arre yaar, saanjh tum serious bhi hosakte ho.plz, i, am joking yaar, coz  tum har baar bohut hasaati ho,πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—
[QUOTE=cutie28oct]i agree , arre yaar, saanjh tum serious bhi hosakte ho.plz, i, am joking yaar, coz  tum har baar bohut hasaati ho,πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—[/QUOTE] serious hone ke liye maan hai na
Hi sanjh Iam happy that there was no fight between Maaneet . Sr nahi hua to kya hua . Reharsel to dekha . Socho asli Sr kaisa hoga .
Originally posted by sumona_mona28

Hi sanjh Iam happy that there was no fight between Maaneet . Sr nahi hua to kya hua . Reharsel to dekha . Socho asli Sr kaisa hoga .
bilkul we will get super sr and awesome mm
I am really scared now after reading the TB aticel