Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Star Of The Day : 25th Jan 2011 (Page 4)

Poll Question: Who is the Star of today's show??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
24 [55.81%]
1 [2.33%]
6 [13.95%]
3 [6.98%]
7 [16.28%]
1 [2.33%]
1 [2.33%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
I voted for Madhuri, honestly I don't feel as bad for Vaishali as I do for Madhuri. Maybe because I wanted to see Vaishali get what was coming to her after the way she treated Archana and Manav. I felt bad for Madhuri as she spoke about everything she has lost and wanting to do everything she can to save her son's life. I really hope Varun will be ok but it is a shame that he has such a creep for a father. Dharmesh continues to be a bully despite being caught in his lies. I hope Vaishali never takes him back, she is much better off without him in her life.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeverTanyaz

archanamanav IF-Rockerz
archanamanav
archanamanav

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Great analysis Thanee.The actor who played Vaishali was awesome ...I felt as if she was going through this and not acting , specially in the end when  she is walking all alone on the roadside ...
I don't know what will happen tomorrow .Maybe vaishu will fall sick ...

i am sure vaishu will go to Arman Taj mahal tomorrow...LOL

LuvSSeverTanyaz

bhavni88 IF-Dazzler
bhavni88
bhavni88

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

I voted for Madhuri, honestly I don't feel as bad for Vaishali as I do for Madhuri. Maybe because I wanted to see Vaishali get what was coming to her after the way she treated Archana and Manav. I felt bad for Madhuri as she spoke about everything she has lost and wanting to do everything she can to save her son's life. I really hope Varun will be ok but it is a shame that he has such a creep for a father. Dharmesh continues to be a bully despite being caught in his lies. I hope Vaishali never takes him back, she is much better off without him in her life.

yes agree...am I the only one who found this 'dharmesh' track soo boring??

lets hope this show moves on..

all the 'good' characters have been reduced to the 'bad' guys..WHY???

the cvs TRY to show new tracks..'BORING'..in my view but what happened to the dreaded 'COURT CASE??'..

why start 'new' tracks without the 'END'??

THIS SHOW IS NOW BORING...

LuvSSeverTanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhavni88

[QUOTE=bollywoodcrazed]

the cvs TRY to show new tracks..'BORING'..in my view but what happened to the dreaded 'COURT CASE??'..

very good question .I have no idea why hese  gusy just stop such important stories right in the middle of the tracks ...
I guess  they felt that there will be no takers or maybe it was too complicated for them to handle .....

LuvSSeverbhavni88

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by archanamanav

[QUOTE=Tanyaz] i am sure vaishu will go to Arman Taj mahal tomorrow...LOL

Really , I don't think she will go there tomorrow ..I think she wil end up in the hospital and Sulochna is also supposed to  get an asthma attack ...

LuvSSeverbhavni88

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhavni88

Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

yes agree...am I the only one who found this 'dharmesh' track soo boring??

lets hope this show moves on..

all the 'good' characters have been reduced to the 'bad' guys..WHY???

why start 'new' tracks without the 'END'??

THIS SHOW IS NOW BORING...

I agree Dharmesh's track was dragging for too long, I am just glad that Vaishali knows the truth. Good question about the court case, Dharmesh used to make such a huge issue out of it that should be his next downfall. I want to see him lose everything

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeverbhavni88Tanyaz

KrazyKooler Newbie
KrazyKooler
KrazyKooler

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
Hello !Smile I see forum like shamshan maidan,happy people are not here today again.I read before that they go to jdj,ok. 

todat vaishali talk so fast.and why she go in auto,jerking not good for pregnant woman I think.dharmesh very very bad husband to vashali,he not feel heart for madhuri but he very very bad father to varun.varun take aunty vaishali bad when papa say he not my son,he tell lie between teeth,grrrrrrrrAngry

voted for archana,manav also good.archana see madhuri sleep in night with dharmesh,madhuri say no happens to vaishu,she lie. and archana think mahduri very liar,she doing dharmesh for money.poor madhuri,she doing for money for varun,she sleep with dharmesh.very nice archana realize her mistake feeling sorry when madhuri tell her jawab.liked madhuri archana relationship,good understanding of woman problem.manav give hosla to wife when she crying for baby sister.hope vaishu grew up,how she deliver baby thenConfused 

Bye now.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

archanamanav

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
Vaishali

LuvSSeverTanyaz

Go to top