Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Star Of The Day : 25th Jan 2011 (Page 3)

Poll Question: Who is the Star of today's show??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
24 [55.81%]
1 [2.33%]
6 [13.95%]
3 [6.98%]
7 [16.28%]
1 [2.33%]
1 [2.33%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
Yeah I know that .That's my dad's favourite ...

What about pasta ..Does he likes pasta?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

archanamanav

archanamanav IF-Rockerz
archanamanav
archanamanav

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
yes..but eats it plain..D'oh
Thanee IF-Dazzler
Thanee
Thanee

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
Hi girls,

Today for the first time..I vote vaishali.........because she deserve this voteThumbs Up..She act very well this scenes..Once more I forget her real name.

She tell all her feelings..about her trust..about her love for him....About how he suspect him also when Varun called him Papa..
 I Like she don't even let him talk......as usual tried to have words..for his defence..
Yes she trust a lier , a besharam admi...poor girl...With all she told him..I thought she will end with a good slap........even if he is her husband...but what he did ..there's no respect for a husband like that..He has a right and a left from me..Till he will be like this.Ouch...fatoo Darmesh..Angry 

Archana was rude with Madhuri but I understand Archana..Vaishu is her sister...anybody will defend his own familly first..and of course if she don't know the real reason......So for that I understand Archana.but .Question she could ask Madhuri..You see all problems my sister has now...is that you really wanted...???What is that Majboori. you tell me....today my sister house's broken....She is broken...and i can't bear that..
Tell me Madhuri......???????? 

But instead she attack her, like a lion.....at that moment ..it was difficult to think about..I understand.....

HEH This didn't surprise me...I think about that yesterday..but omit to put it in my comment.. Darmesh blame Manav and Archana...stupid Guy..He can't blame himself ..he tried to blame someone else and how he will escape once More ..How stupid he is....Angry

For now what must be done ..archana and Manav must talk to Vaishali...really....all story from..Puna...till now...and  then she must take a decision....even pregnant...

Before ending I'll say something..for me Vaishali can't give him a 2nd chance..I know you will tell me everybody need a 2nd chance but not Darmesh...simply because He lied to Vaishu..for Varun  and Madhuri..before and of course after Married .Its too big to pardon him, He lied to her..Even if its was a mistake.and he doesn't reject his son..but all This Vaishali should have known....But stupid, lier and Bechram as he is ,he think nobody will know .his secret..........DeadEvil Smile

So I end here..today its just on Vaishali and Madhuri...feel sad for both of themUnhappy.Its Darmesh faults.......Dead
Bye everyone see you then...

Edited by Thanee - 25 January 2011 at 4:04pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeverarchanamanavTanyaz

LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
Hi Thanee ,such a nice analysis. Totally agree.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ThaneeTanyaz

archanamanav IF-Rockerz
archanamanav
archanamanav

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
you know this madhuri is a mystery..she could have left him when dharmu married vaishu..i don't think the boy was sick before..she was supporting him even after he got married to vaishu..so she is also at fault...Ermm

Thanee

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by archanamanav

yes..but eats it plain..D'oh

baap re , he is difficult .My eldest son gave me hell the first 4 years of his life ......Ouch
My whole day would go trying to make things for him that he might like to eat  , but failing all the time ...

The first day he went to school....I don't know what happened but he took a total 180 degree turn and has never looked back..Thank God about that .

archanamanav

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by archanamanav

you know this madhuri is a mystery..she could have left him when dharmu married vaishu..i don't think the boy was sick before..she was supporting him even after he got married to vaishu..so she is also at fault...Ermm

I really would love to know Madhur's story ...
I think Archana and manav both will help her and Varun a lot ...

LuvSSeverarchanamanav

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
Great analysis Thanee.The actor who played Vaishali was awesome ...I felt as if she was going through this and not acting , specially in the end when  she is walking all alone on the roadside ...
I don't know what will happen tomorrow .Maybe vaishu will fall sick ...

LuvSSeverarchanamanav

Go to top