Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Subtle Expressions.....

Fishfish IF-Dazzler
Fishfish
Fishfish

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Dear Friends,

The girl who is playing Seema is no actor, the actor playing Chaskar is much better but he was not getting enough support, the whole sequence of making his drunk was too slow but today atleast the story moved forward.  I am not going to write about the episode much except I am expecting a much much better episode still but then I had to write about one thing....the subtle expressions of Dutta.....

Oh he was too good when he felt the Harmonica...him identifying something from his past, maybe a favourite item and then recognising it...his blind eyes knew it was his, his past had caught up with him too good MRClapClap

Kalavati looked bored today...kuch naye dialogues do unhe creatives she looked she would die out of boredom any moment though good for Naku but we don't want to let her go so easily without seeing her duly punished...Wink  chalo boli thi nehi kahungi phir bhi bol diya Big smile 

MR keep the good work up and are watching the show for you and to see you perform!!  Your thought friends, love Tin

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

tota82ridhanawalKavitaDRLaTuLasikkaishamaszdivya17-7Crystal29sasha_1mozart66mussy.jamshedWanderbugPooja_219sub_rosabfunofbb123-Carrie---Sia--.SidrameghapartiMrsKhan

yoyo2 Goldie
yoyo2
yoyo2

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
hi TIN, just saw the precap, but didnot see the epi, will have to comment on that later,,,

but KALA  this days is busy with her makeup, never misses out on that...  let's wait and see, when nakku pull's the carpet from under her feet,,,, muuh ke bal gheere gi tak dekh tai hai kiya hota hai

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maszFishfish

KavitaDR Senior Member
KavitaDR
KavitaDR

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
@tintiny

Dear Friends,

The girl who is playing Seema is no actor, the actor playing Chaskar is much better but he was not getting enough support, the whole sequence of making his drunk was too slow but today atleast the story moved forward.  I am not going to write about the episode much except I am expecting a much much better episode still but then I had to write about one thing....the subtle expressions of Dutta.....

Oh he was too good when he felt the Harmonica...him identifying something from his past, maybe a favourite item and then recognising it...his blind eyes knew it was his, his past had caught up with him too good MRClapClap

Kalavati looked bored today...kuch naye dialogues do unhe creatives she looked she would die out of boredom any moment though good for Naku but we don't want to let her go so easily without seeing her duly punished...Wink  chalo boli thi nehi kahungi phir bhi bol diya Big smile 

MR keep the good work up and are watching the show for you and to see you perform!!  Your thought friends, love Tin
[/QUOTE]

Dear Jayati,

You are absolutely right about the non-actor that Praneeta Sahu (I, finally know her name now) is. She cant even dance nor emoteLOLLOL. As to Chaskar, I wish that he had been given a proper framework and possibilities to extend his character in LTL if CV's need to ensure that the comic/relief factor that he represents adds to the entertainment value...Chalo dekhte hain kya hota hain...Not watched the episode yet but Dutta will not spare him unless he is cunning enough to negotiate another mandovli (business arrangement).Ouch

You made my day by referring to the Harmonica, may be CVs might finally accede to our long time wish of having DSP play the harmonica again and remember the Koyal Naku and the fair Naku now...I dont know whether I should get excited but that would be nice. And as you say MR in any avatar is a delight to watch on screen. Smile

Thank you and take care,

KavitaEmbarrassed

Edited by KavitaDR - 25 January 2011 at 9:56am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shipsdivya17-7Fishfish-Carrie-

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KavitaDR

@tintiny

Dear Friends,

Dear Jayati,
You made my day by referring to the Harmonica, may be CVs might finally accede to our long time wish of having DSP play the harmonica again and remember the Koyal Naku and the the fair Naku now...I dont know whether I should get excited but tht would be nice. And as you say MR in any avatar is a delight to watch on screen. Smile

Thank you and take care,

KavitaEmbarrassed
[/QUOTE]

Agree with u, gals.

That harmonica tune, D & his expressions brings out profound sadness in me. Something really heartwerenching about this combination.CryI cried again today as D was once more reliving that hell of loving & being betrayed by Seema. I was already pretty sad today poocho kyun. Because Boss sent me to the British Council Library to pick up some research books. The library had arranged a tour of its premises for some students of a blind school. Some among them were lovingly touching the spines of the books with such a forlorn look on their faces.I was moved & then I was instantly reminded of D.He had that exact expression yesterday & today.Forlorn, very slightly cross eyed looking a bit upwards. Imagine the homework MR must have done.ClapStar Truly a first rate actor.Wish he were born in Hollywood.Not many here would care for that kind of talent.
Good post, Jayati and a thoughtful reply Kavita, as always.Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

silkroutedivya17-7KavitaDRCrystal29Fishfishmussy.jamshed

mussy.jamshed IF-Dazzler
mussy.jamshed
mussy.jamshed

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Tin. nice post

You're so true...an actress who is playing Seema /Chanda is not doing well at all..She looks bored and tired.  but who cares? I only want her to ask Dutta to forgive her and leave asap. enough of her I swear...

ChaskarWink I like his acting and he is kinda unique in his style and acting. He is fun...

Dutta  I wonder when he is not good. He is always outstanding..I have to watch tonight's episode but read EDT. Thank CVs story is now moving forward

I wish to see Tasha Reunion V soon.

lov

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

silkrouteKavitaDRFishfish-Carrie-

divya17-7 Senior Member
divya17-7
divya17-7

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZubyDutta

[QUOTE=KavitaDR]@tintiny

hey zuby,

i second ur thoughts........

sterday also, in a sequence where is trying to concentrate n also realizing he is in pain, he squinted his eye, just a little. that was awesome................

a big round of applause to r dutta......... as u said, i totally agree he shd hav been in hollywood........ well, if he reads this post, he definitely will think his fans are expecting him to even step into hollywood........ its not too late, its a matter of time....... he shd hav a good PR i think......

when so many of us wish him good wholeheartedly, it should definitely rub off on him...........

tc
divya

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KavitaDRFishfish-Carrie-

__priyanka__ Goldie
__priyanka__
__priyanka__

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
agree wid u.MR is toooo gud.
i like every expression of dutta, his pyaara sa chehra, nashili aawaj, masoom sa dil, sweet muskaan, perfect personality, different andaaj.
some lines for MR/DUTTA:
palko ko jab jab hamne jhukaya,
dil m bas ek hi khayal aaya,
k jis khuda ne aapko banaya,
aapko dharti par bhej wo khud kaise jee paya.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KavitaDRFishfishrama_2010

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top