Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

I seriously wanted to smack Kabir's face (Page 6)

N_13 Senior Member
N_13
N_13

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Kabir will realize it later that he was never in love and is still not in love with Piya. He cant handle the rejection and wants to win Piya to show the whole college that he is a stud and no girl can ever reject him.Wink

He is so mean and selfish that he will never get to understand what true love is. He can never be compared with Abhay and what Abhay's love for Piya is.

I do not think Kabir deserves to be even friends with Piya.Angry

Edited by maan_13 - 25 January 2011 at 12:23pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--AROMAL--

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 3:57pm | IP Logged

I just love the title of your post.

I agree with what most posters said that kabir has alway's been that  way. Kabir is the jock or the love guru who wants his queen by his side like a trophy. We know kabir isn't a villian but he is a selfish brat.

Wow madhu why don't you tell as how you really feel about piya. I'm glad today she finally admitted the truth that she was glad when they thought piya died and she's not her family. I'm glad Madhu admitted she's selfish and she doesn't want her friends to know the truth cause she'll be embarrass. Oh then madhu had one more surprise for us her trump card of having her husband choose between them or his daughter which I'm glad Arnab told her he'll choose Piya.   

I want to see what will madhu do now when Piya is battling life or death. Will she wish her dead or tell Arnab that Piya is his daughter

I need ahbay back now, I can't take him not being in controll

TheBlackJaguar

reepicheep IF-Dazzler
reepicheep
reepicheep

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Hi Poco, superb analysis as alwaysClap totally agree with you about everything, ok well not everything..because there was hardly any abhiya today.....seriously when they showed 2 parts of the episode and still no abhay i was like that's it if they don't show abhay in the next part am not gonna watch it...kya karu no abhay no dum in the episode only...he's the jaan of the show...his restless tread,like a caged tiger and his emotional battle with himself was what made the episode superb for me.....and piya's shock and her blaming herself and desperately calling back abhay,uff ab aur nahi dekha jaata....am almost wishing for the accident to happen soon so that abhay comes back to her soon.....

As for misha-shaurya story am still warming upto them...so it was ok....and kabir well the less i say about him the better,because I never liked him so much from the beginning....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--sanchita--pyar-ishkTheBlackJaguar

ragzz. IF-Stunnerz
ragzz.
ragzz.

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Agree with every word!

TheBlackJaguar

Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Love the way you write..and I agree!

TheBlackJaguar

Simi_YaRaLover Goldie
Simi_YaRaLover
Simi_YaRaLover

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
plz dont say cheep abt kabir .. he really nice than abhay ..

TheBlackJaguar

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Actually we wanted Kabir to be br8, mahaan. But as u see from his pov he is just like a normal teenage boy for whom love means to get the girl at any cost. He isn't such type of guy who will sacrifiece his love for the girl's sake. He wants to win her back at any cost. I think in future he will come to know the true meaning of love.

P.S - Kabir was never nice than Abhay. Piya did so much detectivegiri on Abhay. She opened his wounds still he didn't leave her at that cave. He returned for her and also say sorry to her. No man can be so sweet. On the other hand Kabir left Piya at the Pandher palace only because of an arguement(I know it's a mistake still he took Piya with him when others left so it was his duty to take Piya outside of the palace). Ok, still I say kabir is a normal teenage boy.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Doppelganger-TheBlackJaguar

trendzy Senior Member
trendzy
trendzy

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
That stupid kabir his should be thrown out of the college or atleast piya should slap him n break her frienship with him...............
Kabab mein haddi kahee ka

TheBlackJaguar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index