Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

I seriously wanted to smack Kabir's face (Page 5)

shaggyscooby Senior Member
shaggyscooby
shaggyscooby

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
You are right Kabir was not thinking about how Piya would feel and just thinking of how he would get her back.He was thinking of her as a propertyAngry 
I loved how Misha was desperately trying to make Shaurya jealous but it workedROFL
Arnab shocked me when he said if he had to choose it would be Piya.I thought Madhu would change his mind but he stood his ground.ClapI see where Piya gets her stubbornessLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--pyar-ishk

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Res!! Will watch Jhalak and be back. Your title is scary!

-Edited-

I don't know what to say, Poco, I really don't. I'm still getting over the Kabir I saw today. It's no secret that Kabir is, well till yesterday at least he was, my favourite male character on the show. After Pia, he was the first character I related to and despite the heartbreaking AbhIya we got yesterday, I was somewhere, very happy on the KaPi front because I thought I'd got my Kabir back, the Kabir I fell in love with, the Kabir I adored to the core, the Kabir for whom I went to the extent of fighting with my BFF here on IF just because I wanted to defend him and his actions and justify him only and only because I placed a lot of faith in this character. Maybe Zana was right, maybe he was always this way, only I refused to see it. This didn't seem like a Kabir who was happy at Abhay's exit just because Abhay was 'bad' for Pia. I've been sad in the past, sometimes for Panchi, sometimes for Pia, sometimes for Abhay, sometimes for AM but today, the only person I felt bad for was myself. I've nothing more to say for the rest of the episode, you've pretty much covered everything and I totally agree with you.
@your FF: I prefer each and every character in your FF than in the show.

Chillzie!HugHug......don't feel bad . It is just fiction , sweetz but i guess the let down and the betrayal is relatable to real life. Sometimes, we do feel let down by ppl we place our faith in. Kabir , today , was a symbol of that species, i understand. Don't think too much and smile.

The only characters i see both in my FF and the show are Abhay and Misha.LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sushups--sumana13--.Jane..

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Hi Pocas, you got me thinking...

After reading your post and recalling the past events, I am realising that Kabir was never a character we thought of him to be. 

I think, we imagined a totally different character in our brains and started loving that character as Kabir without realising what the show writers are repeatedly showing us. 

We have already seen Kabir in his worst forms, haven't we? Didn't we see his hatred when Pia was blamed for Danish-Maya case. There was no need at that time for him to overshow his frustration by saying hurtful words to Pia (I am ready to give him benefit of doubt for not supporting Pia but he was also mean at that time). Then later, at the Pandher palace and at different times when we bashed him. 

I think we were over-expecting from Kabir's character. He is not a deep thinker or a self-less guy. He has his priorities pre-defined and Pia (who has fallen for somebody other than him) comes later in those priorities.

I was never a very great fan of Kabir but I always loved his easy-going attitude and fun-loving nature. 

Edited by Ritz93 - 25 January 2011 at 1:53pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

reepicheeppurvimehpyar-ishk.Jane..

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VladDracula

I honestly don't give a damn about kabir or his fans.That kabir is as third class and low grade as his brother danish.No need to bust our brains over how he can act in such a way the reason is staring everyone point blank in their faces kabir and danish are of the same family, a family of royal dogs.Smack kabir's face I felt like crushing his spine by which he displays such cowardice,but then again I don't think he has a spine.If Ekta Kapoor wants to add a twist to the show then do this after Abhay learns that danish is behind Piya's accident show Abhay attacking danish in the jungle and show that kabir happens to reach there and tries to help danish and both die at the hands of Abhay.I wish kabir and danish burn in hell for all eternity.

i don't know what to say, really. Kabir is not bad , i think. Maybe this is just a low phase in his character. At least , i am hoping for that. LOLOuchLOL
AnuPurva IF-Dazzler
AnuPurva
AnuPurva

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
CV has spoiled the Kabir's character.. made him more jealous... yes, we want happy go lucky Kabir back.. did not liked him when he laughed, and became happy knowing that Abhay and his family left... Good that they show Miya - angad scene to add little fun in today's episode..
I liked to read the last part when Abhiya were missing each other ..one can feel their pain after reading your updates..Heard to see that..
Thanks Poca,... for wonderful analysis..
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

Chillzie!HugHug......don't feel bad . It is just fiction , sweetz but i guess the let down and the betrayal is relatable to real life. Sometimes, we do feel let down by ppl we place our faith in. Kabir , today , was a symbol of that species, i understand. Don't think too much and smile.

The only characters i see both in my FF and the show are Abhay and Misha.LOL

Thanks, Poco!Hug 
Ya, you're right. It's just fiction, better get over it and move on in life.
Misha is definitely the same but I do find Abhay to be more chilled out in your FF and I like thatEmbarrassed

sushupsRitzie

NepaliStrawbery IF-Stunnerz
NepaliStrawbery
NepaliStrawbery

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
ok here is my analysis for today's episode
Ok the 1st part 
Abhay saying good bye was for him one of the hardest moment in his life. his eyes held so much sadness. I cried on today's episode. 
Kabir
no offense to kabir's fan, but  i always have despised that guy. i think he never loved piya. i think it more infatuation and he wants to claim her as her prize. i feel like he see her as a prize nothing more than that. and if loses piya he knows his reputation is of being going down. when abhay came his whole college rep went down and now he knows that with abhay leaving his can claim his old glory back. i think he hates to lose. He is nothing but a ass****** who wants his rep back. he is a spoiled brat. he is selfish. he cares for nobody. u i what i think he most desired thing is to be the hottest guy in campus and have piya as his side kick (like a trophy) gf. he wants nothing more than. if he ever loved piya, he would not say those things. as u said poco love is a feeling, not to be stolen . he wants piya back bec she is his prize. 

what a f*******ing insensitive jerk. dude seriously, ur closest fren piya is hurting so much inside. instead, of being there for her, u r glad her love is gone and that she is gonna be all yours. that's ur focus to make u her own. u r nothing but a dirty scum bag. u r not a true fren and don't love her. she is nothing but a prize u want to win. kabir  a true fren  and lover is somebody who go to abhay and demand answers. a lover is true when he would sacrifice his love so she can have her happiness.  u r glad that he is gone bec now u will gain ur rep back and u can claim piya. u r same as ur brother. 
as poco said, i truly and deeply feeling like smacking u. u know what for kabir, i just wanna like slap him and leave him on the jungle so other vampire can come and decide what they want do with him.
ABHIYA
when piya visited abhay's house. u could clearly c the emptiness and loneliness she feels with abhay gone. after her mothers' death, it was abhay she truly and deeply cared for in the world. he was her angel, her comfort and security. now that part from her life is gone, i truly feel like crying. W*F serriously madhu u r nothing but a selfish woman. u don't even define the idea of a woman. who r u . how dare u. i know it's hard ur hubby had affair but there is no reason to punish the child for the mistake.it was not piya's fault that she was born out of sugandh's worm. she did not chose it. she has only been kind to u and only try to conceal the secret u want to keep. the least thing u can do is tell arnav who piya is? why r u punishing her for ur hubby's mistake? after all he has done for ur family. 
Angry

Abhay pacing around the room back and forth defines the love he has for piya. he clearly might not c it. i feel so sorry for him. stupid, chand haseena. haseena if u want to make good mother plz at least try to c abhay's suffering. poor guy he has always suffered. his lost his 1st love and now his second.  abhay stand up against ur parents. it's time. piya is worth it. don't let her ago. i know u have obligations but abhay's it's time to break those obligations.
All ican say, those two belong together, and yearning for each other can been seen clearly in their expression and eyes. living with piya's memories won't be enough abhay. abhay's please don't let her go. piya, why do u always have to suffer? the agony, pain and suffering abhay's feeling right now makes me cry Cry

reepicheep--sanchita--

NepaliStrawbery IF-Stunnerz
NepaliStrawbery
NepaliStrawbery

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
LOL
Originally posted by VladDracula

I honestly don't give a damn about kabir or his fans.That kabir is as third class and low grade as his brother danish.No need to bust our brains over how he can act in such a way the reason is staring everyone point blank in their faces kabir and danish are of the same family, a family of royal dogs.Smack kabir's face I felt like crushing his spine by which he displays such cowardice,but then again I don't think he has a spine.If Ekta Kapoor wants to add a twist to the show then do this after Abhay learns that danish is behind Piya's accident show Abhay attacking danish in the jungle and show that kabir happens to reach there and tries to help danish and both die at the hands of Abhay.I wish kabir and danish burn in hell for all eternity.

agree with u 

LMAOLOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index