Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

I seriously wanted to smack Kabir's face (Page 4)

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
From Kabir's self thoughts yesterday I think Kabir is happy because he thinks Abhay would only hurt her.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--

ash08 IF-Dazzler
ash08
ash08

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
NItzypie Hug This is for you.

Baby, calm down. I know what made you so upset and angry. I am upset with Kabir too. But in his defense, it was sheer happiness that Piya is single again with Abhay goneWink..... Yes, the smirk was wrong and the incapability of understanding Piya's feelings is worse. Kabir is looking as a very selfish person of late and that's something I am not liking.... They better redeem his character soon.....

The last scene is the best scene of today. The yearning, the pain, the hurt, the trying to find a reason for the actions - everything really made it so surreal. Abhay and Piya are truly each other's shadows and they are joined in their souls. Wonder how long Abhay will be able to control. The minute he realises Piya is in danger, all his self-control will vanish. Felt bad for them both though. And yes Metz and Piya are merging into one for Abhay.

Cheer up girl. My pinky Poco needs to make happy posts, not angry ones...... Love ya darling.
Ash
--AROMAL-- IF-Dazzler
--AROMAL--
--AROMAL--

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Hey seriouslyAngry . I felt like kicking kabir Shockedhow could he talk bad about abhay ????
When piya wanted himCry he never support her !! It was abhay how supported her all the timeSmile !!!
So he should mind his own work and stop interfering in there life !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--

AnuPurva IF-Dazzler
AnuPurva
AnuPurva

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
i liked the title Poca... I am excited to read the updates.. I will get back shortly...
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Edited on page 1Unhappy
TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Aisho..

OMG guys what happend??
everyone knows that after Metz dead Abhay turn a vampire?
so its not Abhay fault aswell.. they will take time to confused eachother na?

Baby , you are mistaken i guess. We all are screaming at Kabir because he was grinning and gloating because Abhay has left Piya. LOL
pwincess kanzi IF-Rockerz
pwincess kanzi
pwincess kanzi

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
I really felt lke smackin his face right den! if he really did love pia den he wuld hve understood her love 4 abhay, instead of being all selfish and stuff. I personally dnt feel dat his behaviour can be defended in any kind, he's jst being selfish and jealous and i completely agree wid all the points you made.

PS- sharuya and misha were just smoking today! <3
--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
I didn't like today's episode except the last part where Piya saying Abhay I need u and abhay feeling restless and now he brought Piya's memory with him. That means he is surely in love with Piya. Want Abhiya to united soon. I just want to see how will abhay react when he comes to know about Piya's accident.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

reepicheep--sumana13--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index