Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

I seriously wanted to smack Kabir's face (Page 3)

VladDracula Senior Member
VladDracula
VladDracula

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruthiR

Originally posted by Pocahontas

Originally posted by shruthiR

I feel horrible for AbhIya and actually felt like Cry for the both of them but didn't cry ofcourseTongueLOL anyway,coming to your post,yup! I was so mad at Kabir for behaving like such a jerk!AngryHow could he smirk away like that when he knows about the kind of feelings Pia has for Abhay and like you said,being a friend shouldn't he be concerned about how Pia would react or must have reacted when she came to know that her love just left and went away without even telling anyone properly.It's like as if the Kabir we knew never even existed and all of that was just some kind of a dream and this is what Kabir is like in realOuch I just hope Pia knocks some sense into his head since she saw how he was behaving when Misha,Angad and he were discussing about Abhay leavingAngry

AbhIya are in any case suffering , away from each-other , so we will leave them at that.It is Kabir who has got my blood boiling. I mean , is this Kabir? He is supposed to love Piya or does he love himself above her heart? I am glad Piya heard the gang's conversation and she needs to tell Kabir that Abhay leaving is not going to make her fall in love with him. At least , respect the friendship if nothing else.
No!After this incident Kabir has made it very clear that he not worthy of being Pia's friend.I don't think Pia should have such selfish friends like him,ever! It would be better if he just stays away from her for goodAngry

If I was Ekta Kapoor and felt the way all you PKYEK fans specially Abhiya fans feel I would throw out  Kabir  character from PKYEK without even a moments notice.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hot_Indo_Chilly--sumana13--

SahiPakdeHain IF-Sizzlerz
SahiPakdeHain
SahiPakdeHain

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
ahhhhhhhh  kAngryabir

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
luvd ur post nd hated kabir todayOuch even misha was wid him nd she tried to explain him zillion tyms dat abhay was not bad nd everything had settled b/w dem............but kabir......................mann!!!! wat has happened to him???? i think only misha cud understand piya's luv for abhay nd she was d only sensible one to not bash abhay nd instead supported him!!!!!
nd i m really feeling bad for abhiyaCry but on d other hand luvd miyaDay Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hot_Indo_Chillyreepicheep

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VladDracula

I honestly don't give a damn about kabir or his fans.That kabir is as third class and low grade as his brother danish.No need to bust our brains over how he can act in such a way the reason is staring everyone point blank in their faces kabir and danish are of the same family, a family of royal dogs.Smack kabir's face I felt like crushing his spine by which he displays such cowardice,but then again I don't think he has a spine.If Ekta Kapoor wants to add a twist to the show then do this after Abhay learns that danish is behind Piya's accident show Abhay attacking danish in the jungle and show that kabir happens to reach there and tries to help danish and both die at the hands of Abhay.I wish kabir and danish burn in hell for all eternity.

calm down............LOLLOLLOL
but ur imagination is too wildLOL

leeseunggilove

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushups

res

hi poco
well to be very frank i actually didnt like the episode for various reason
i guess thats the effect of less abhiya
all in all the episode was turn off to me
i mean from all the people pia actually first time confessed about her feelings for abhay to that idiot kabir who was grinning all the time just because abhay had left the town
i understand one point of time that he might be happy because he got a chance with pia but if we remember he is her friend too and friends donot behave that way
seriously when i saw kabir grinning like that i just wanted to punch his face so damm hard that his all teeths would come out
it was sick
didnt even he thought for once what will pia feel after abhay is gone......i mean just confessed to him that she loved him all the time and cant stop thinking about him
and poco dont u dare even compare ur ff kabir with this idiot ,stupid ,obnoxious guy who is boiling my blood right now

Trust me. I think am writing about some other Kabir in my FF.LOL.....Kabir was somebody i genuinely liked in this show - he was all heart and mischief. So, when i see him like this - so petty , it is a bad feeling. I wish he understood at least Piya's pain , if not Abhay-Piya's bond.

shaw angad and misha was fine

second siddharth and panchi....the scene did nothing just showing how big jerk sidharth is

We need better scenes with Siddharth and Birdie. We have understood that he is a womanizer but we need to know more about him now.

and arnab and madhu....for once i thought she is going to tell the truth.....but nothing as such happened she actually brought out negative emotions regarding piyali which made me think the way she behaves with pia is for real or not
i actually dont blame madhu but for me i dont know what to sya but it didnt clicked\

Madhu is turning into a vamp at jet speed.OuchLOL

the only scene which made me bear all this was the last scene which i had scene in precap(thats the reason why sat in front my rooms tv set for half an hour)
abahy was damm restless as for unknown reason he just cant think straight ,he could nt take his mind off pia  so desperatly wanted to meet pia
on the other hand pia blames herself as she remembers her conversation that due to her abhays parents r not listening to him anymore .she yearns for him as he yearning for her
i feel bad for these two
but i know that they will get back together
even i think maithli and pia r becoming one

True. Abhay-Piya desperately wanted to run to each-other and i loved the restlessness and yearning portrayed in there. Embarrassed

ps:damm   no precap today

sushups

purvimeh IF-Rockerz
purvimeh
purvimeh

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
OuchI so wanna Kick Kabir in his Butt today... ! Angry

Seriously they took away all the respect i had for him till date....! Off al the friends seriously Kabir was one guy who  Pia looks upto & he was the first one to even know what She feels for Abhay.. Pia poured her heart out to him yest & today he is all smirking & grinning away... on  Abhay's walk out..Not even thinking once what she wld go thru when she wld hear that... Does this guy really love Pia.. Or she just another Chick in hand ..Ouch

Infact i was miffed with Misha too... here they are discussing abt it.. but no one even thinking what Pia wld be going thru...

Abhay & Pia are in separable... She is finalling realizing & paying the price for what she did... & what made this urgent shift...& is calling him back...on the other hand Abhay is all restless cos he is sick worried abt her..., wanting to see her, be with her, H but moral duties calls... 

I was shocked by Arnab descion... Go Arnab ! I like this guy... let see what Madhu does now ??

Edited by purvimeh - 25 January 2011 at 9:48am

pyar-ishk

-Priti11- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prateeksh

completely agree with u Pocho....yes, I really hated Kabir today...he couldnt even for once realise what Piya must be going thru....i dunno...i thnk even if they get along in future, he would never empathsize with Piya...he did that in Danish's case and he did it again....he is just pure selfish when it comes to his love and doesnt know what love stands for....nyways, i am glad they did not miss showing Abhay in today's episode...
whilst i thnk that Piya would go near insane like they showed Bella in New Moon...I would really love to see that, Piya sitting at Abhay's place in cafetaria, in the class...roaming around in jungles...sleeping near maithali's grave, to get Abhay's feelings and his air of touch...Piya just roaming helplessly in around his house....this indeed would be a slap on Kabir's face and his freaking mind!

Piya should be shown going insane in Abhay's separation - the kind of love that she has for Abhay , it is natural and should happen. Let's see. And i hope Kabir sees it and gets his senses back. Kabir's definition of love is mind-boggling for sure. LOLOuch

Prateeksh

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index