Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

I seriously wanted to smack Kabir's face (Page 2)

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruthiR

I feel horrible for AbhIya and actually felt like Cry for the both of them but didn't cry ofcourseTongueLOL anyway,coming to your post,yup! I was so mad at Kabir for behaving like such a jerk!AngryHow could he smirk away like that when he knows about the kind of feelings Pia has for Abhay and like you said,being a friend shouldn't he be concerned about how Pia would react or must have reacted when she came to know that her love just left and went away without even telling anyone properly.It's like as if the Kabir we knew never even existed and all of that was just some kind of a dream and this is what Kabir is like in realOuch I just hope Pia knocks some sense into his head since she saw how he was behaving when Misha,Angad and he were discussing about Abhay leavingAngry

AbhIya are in any case suffering , away from each-other , so we will leave them at that.It is Kabir who has got my blood boiling. I mean , is this Kabir? He is supposed to love Piya or does he love himself above her heart? I am glad Piya heard the gang's conversation and she needs to tell Kabir that Abhay leaving is not going to make her fall in love with him. At least , respect the friendship if nothing else.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shruthiR--sumana13--RidziPiaJazSimi

Aisha. IF-Sizzlerz
Aisha.
Aisha.

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
OMG guys what happend??
everyone knows that after Metz dead Abhay turn a vampire?
so its not Abhay fault aswell.. they will take time to confused eachother na?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

VladDracula Senior Member
VladDracula
VladDracula

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
I honestly don't give a damn about kabir or his fans.That kabir is as third class and low grade as his brother danish.No need to bust our brains over how he can act in such a way the reason is staring everyone point blank in their faces kabir and danish are of the same family, a family of royal dogs.Smack kabir's face I felt like crushing his spine by which he displays such cowardice,but then again I don't think he has a spine.If Ekta Kapoor wants to add a twist to the show then do this after Abhay learns that danish is behind Piya's accident show Abhay attacking danish in the jungle and show that kabir happens to reach there and tries to help danish and both die at the hands of Abhay.I wish kabir and danish burn in hell for all eternity.

--sumana13--TheBlackJaguarpyar-ishk

shruthiR IF-Rockerz
shruthiR
shruthiR

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

Originally posted by shruthiR

I feel horrible for AbhIya and actually felt like Cry for the both of them but didn't cry ofcourseTongueLOL anyway,coming to your post,yup! I was so mad at Kabir for behaving like such a jerk!AngryHow could he smirk away like that when he knows about the kind of feelings Pia has for Abhay and like you said,being a friend shouldn't he be concerned about how Pia would react or must have reacted when she came to know that her love just left and went away without even telling anyone properly.It's like as if the Kabir we knew never even existed and all of that was just some kind of a dream and this is what Kabir is like in realOuch I just hope Pia knocks some sense into his head since she saw how he was behaving when Misha,Angad and he were discussing about Abhay leavingAngry

AbhIya are in any case suffering , away from each-other , so we will leave them at that.It is Kabir who has got my blood boiling. I mean , is this Kabir? He is supposed to love Piya or does he love himself above her heart? I am glad Piya heard the gang's conversation and she needs to tell Kabir that Abhay leaving is not going to make her fall in love with him. At least , respect the friendship if nothing else.
No!After this incident Kabir has made it very clear that he not worthy of being Pia's friend.I don't think Pia should have such selfish friends like him,ever! It would be better if he just stays away from her for goodAngry

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_wacko

pokey firstly i was shocked at the title..!..although iv been itching to do so since KaPi started..i never had patience for kabir's character..no offence to d kabir fans..i always found his character very insensitive!..he despite knowing that pia's heart belongs to someone else has always persistently tried to create problems between abhiya and moreover has always thought bad of abhayAngry..

i wont say much lest i want trouble after me..but yes the kabir who brought freshness into the plot has now dissapeared into the clouds of meanness!...but yes as for T..i wouldnt equate them together..no..both are differnt characters with their own mean streaks..smehow T is not mean..shes just a bimboEmbarrassed

ps: abhiyaCry..ya d line between pia and metz is blurring..and im thankful for that..because pia's shadow is growing stronger!Embarrassed

pps: aww shaurya looked even moreDay Dreaming..lol was shaurya getting J bcz of d way misha was fake cuddling wid angadLOLLOLLOL

a slightly angry post pokey!EmbarrassedLOLLOL

Am sorry, cracko, if i sounded angry. I just have this inborn hatred and disgust for people who profess to be your loved ones and they are the first ones to walk all over your heart. For me. KaPi were a beautiful friendship but the Kabir i see today, no longer is the one we all fell in love with. i am still hoping that this is just momentary dip in his character and he gets to his original self one fine day.

Abhay and Piya's restlessness for each-other was intense. Piya just wants him to come back to her and he is fighting against himself to stay away from her.

Misha sitting in Angad's lap and Shaw going red and yellow was such FUN!LOL

sushupsleeseunggilovepyar-ishk

leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

Originally posted by luv_wacko

pokey firstly i was shocked at the title..!..although iv been itching to do so since KaPi started..i never had patience for kabir's character..no offence to d kabir fans..i always found his character very insensitive!..he despite knowing that pia's heart belongs to someone else has always persistently tried to create problems between abhiya and moreover has always thought bad of abhayAngry..

i wont say much lest i want trouble after me..but yes the kabir who brought freshness into the plot has now dissapeared into the clouds of meanness!...but yes as for T..i wouldnt equate them together..no..both are differnt characters with their own mean streaks..smehow T is not mean..shes just a bimboEmbarrassed

ps: abhiyaCry..ya d line between pia and metz is blurring..and im thankful for that..because pia's shadow is growing stronger!Embarrassed

pps: aww shaurya looked even moreDay Dreaming..lol was shaurya getting J bcz of d way misha was fake cuddling wid angadLOLLOLLOL

a slightly angry post pokey!EmbarrassedLOLLOL

Am sorry, cracko, if i sounded angry. I just have this inborn hatred and disgust for people who profess to be your loved ones and they are the first ones to walk all over your heart. For me. KaPi were a beautiful friendship but the Kabir i see today, no longer is the one we all fell in love with. i am still hoping that this is just momentary dip in his character and he gets to his original self one fine day.

Abhay and Piya's restlessness for each-other was intense. Piya just wants him to come back to her and he is fighting against himself to stay away from her.

Misha sitting in Angad's lap and Shaw going red and yellow was such FUN!LOL

no no...ur anger is justified as being a kabir fan..i dont feel d same bcz i was never his fan..kapi were a pain to watch as frnds or as one sided love obsession!..im sure he will redeem himself when he himself falls in love with some truly,madly deeplyEmbarrassed..because his mike newton charade is stretched and annoying to bits!
abhiya were more than intense..it was like they were connected to each other and could feel the pain Ouch and fury that they each of them going through..
shaw was red?? he was going wierdly jealous..i couldnt read his expressions for the first time!LOL...
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Marie_789

I really today wanted to kill Abhay and samck his face because Piya loves Abhay a lot and cannot live without him , instead behaving like a good friend and consoling Piya or rather comforting he was getting happy that Abhay has left  i wonder that whenever any problem has came to Piya, kabir has never helped it was always Abhay who helped her from the great fall during rappelling to the attempt to her by Danish.Abhay saved her during just a minor fall from balcony in rehearsals to a big one like a fall from mountain........It was always Abhay in Piya's mind but she chose Kabir just to make Abhay jealous.........Kabir has never been able to protect Piya in proper way whereas Abhay has always protected her even putting his identity under risk .............................

Kabir left Pandher Palace without checking for Piya who was her responsiblity because it was he who took her to see the uppermost part.......His brother was hidden inside waiting to kill Piya and it was Abhay who rescued her walked almost whole forest with her and than went to Pandher Palace again just to get Piya's locket because he could not see her cry....................

NOT OFFENDING KAPI FANS BUT PERSONAL OPPINION..    

i see where you are coming from. Hmm.. I don't see Kabir as a villain at all but the pettiness and lack of sensitivity that he shows at times just gets to me. i understand that he loves Piya but i don't understand his love for Piya.

Abhay is just Abhay and there is a reason that why nobody will ever be even a shadow of him for Piya.

--sumana13--

sushups IF-Rockerz
sushups
sushups

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
edited my post on page 1

TheBlackJaguar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index