Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: kawaii hime

Hmmm...! this post has gotten me very sentimental!

first of all, I love Kabir period. Second, KaPi still warms my heart.

now, i didn't see the episode but from what i've judged from the post and reactions Kabir was happy that Abhay left? He was all smirking and gloating that Piya is going to be his own. Everyone took out their guns at this that why Kabir did it, he should've rushed to Abhay and pulled him back, act like a true friend blah blah blah...! Poco, you said that we are not supposed to give you any Kabir is only a human crap, fine then I won't.

Let's rewind back when the whole Maya track was going on. When Kabir found the ring in the car does anyone beside me remember that smirk and the horribly scary movie which actually made half of the forum think (despite reading that article that Danish is the culprit) that actually Kabir was the villain? The point is that its a show which is to be shot continuously for hours and hours daily non-stop just to grab the attention of viewer. For instance, if Kabir wouldn't have acted the way he did and actually did something to console Piya..then what would've happened to the latest twist or drama of the show? Its an Ekta production who always wants to put in the drama because she knows thats what gets her TRPs and success.

And for all who are those who are saying that they hate Kabir etc, if Kabir would've gone to Abhay and dragged him back then themselves they would be like ooh, i've always loved Kabir, he's so sweet and what not?! From my viewpoint, I think Kabir's reaction was entirely true. He loves Piya, maybe not the eternal sort of love like Abhay but an infactuation strong enough to act selfish. Everyone can forget, but I can't forget the way he presented his heart in front of Piya, literally! His every emotion started surrounding her. So what if he occasionally left her? So what if unknowingly he hurt her? Didn't believe her? He's not a supernatural being!!! His existence doesn't revolve around the girl for Heaven's sake! That's the basic difference between Abhay and Kabir! Abhay loves selflessly, Kabir loves selfishly. Abhay knows that he's got a million lifetimes to think of Piya and love her, Kabir knows that he's got only lifetime, a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity with Piya and if he's acting selfishly then he's right. No one can be selfless is love...especially not teenage boy who is experiencing such feelings for the first time.

And regarding Kabir not acting like a true friend? HE IS ACTING LIKE ONE! No true friend would let their friend willingly jump into a trouble sayin oh if that's what you want, do it! They would want to pull them back, hold them, tie them around even if it means hurting them momentarily. Kabir is doing it. He may act selfish but his purpose is not. He wants Piya happy and if he thinks that Abhay stepping out of her life would make her happy in a long course of life, he is RIGHT!! He ain't an omniscient he is doing what he thinks is right for his friend. And the whole argument about the love thing? Well for argument sake if your true friend knew that you are in unconditional love with a guy who would beat you cuz he can't control it, what would your friend do? Let you go? Or be happy that he's gone especially if your friend has more-than-friendly feelings for you? Just think...

In short, Kabir isn't wrong. I personally think that the changes in his character are done for the sake of keeping drama in the show, in daily soaps its no big deal. But if that's what Kabir truly is...then I love him more now than ever....!

P.S - Sorry about the long rant. I didn't even read the whole 7 pages of topics and just rushed it. So if I'm late or simply acting stupid, then I'm sorry. But I m not wrong...defending the one you love is loyalty...and I have to act my part of being loyal. 

I totally respect your opinion and i definitely don't hate Kabir. We all stood by him when Piya used him to hurt and spite Abhay and hide her own feelings for Abhay. And when Kabir had accused her of using him , we all knew he was right. What we are hating is this 'low phase' in his character which is just NOT Kabir. I still believe that we will have our original Kabir back.

But as someone rightly, said, every individual has their own definitions of relationships and morality. So, i will leave it at that. You are entitled to your opinion and there is nothing wrong with defending what you believe in. 😳😳

--Rutuja-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@Pocahontason

I love all ur posts... Once again very well written 

I really don't understand Kabir these days…After hearing Abhay left from college he should console Piya because Piya confess to Kabir that How deeply she loves Abhay but Kabir is busy in making fun of Abhay. Not for a minute he thinks about Piya and her situation.

Now the question is Is Kabir really understand Piya and her feeling for Abhay ?

-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i coudnt agree more....i liked kabir since day one-but now i feel like givibng him a whack.....had he REALLY cared for piya he wouldnt have gloated on the fact that abahy had left but would have tried to understand piyas feelings instead!
good post!
VladDracula thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Whatever happens Piya will never take kabir back in her life as she and Abhay both know that they love each other too much to let any person come in between their love.
tantrums.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
too true!! shaurya's jealously actually inc his hotness!!! misha gud job!!
and kabir that brain-less-git..........hardly of any sense .........felt kicking him.......piya better nxt time don't share ur feeling wid this git