I seriously wanted to smack Kabir's face - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
I honestly don't give a damn about kabir or his fans.That kabir is as third class and low grade as his brother danish.No need to bust our brains over how he can act in such a way the reason is staring everyone point blank in their faces kabir and danish are of the same family, a family of royal dogs.Smack kabir's face I felt like crushing his spine by which he displays such cowardice,but then again I don't think he has a spine.If Ekta Kapoor wants to add a twist to the show then do this after Abhay learns that danish is behind Piya's accident show Abhay attacking danish in the jungle and show that kabir happens to reach there and tries to help danish and both die at the hands of Abhay.I wish kabir and danish burn in hell for all eternity.
Originally posted by Pocahontas

AbhIya are in any case suffering , away from each-other , so we will leave them at that.It is Kabir who has got my blood boiling. I mean , is this Kabir? He is supposed to love Piya or does he love himself above her heart? I am glad Piya heard the gang's conversation and she needs to tell Kabir that Abhay leaving is not going to make her fall in love with him. At least , respect the friendship if nothing else.
No!After this incident Kabir has made it very clear that he not worthy of being Pia's friend.I don't think Pia should have such selfish friends like him,ever! It would be better if he just stays away from her for good๐Ÿ˜ก
Originally posted by luv_wacko

pokey firstly i was shocked at the title..!..although iv been itching to do so since KaPi started..i never had patience for kabir's character..no offence to d kabir fans..i always found his character very insensitive!..he despite knowing that pia's heart belongs to someone else has always persistently tried to create problems between abhiya and moreover has always thought bad of abhay๐Ÿ˜ก..

i wont say much lest i want trouble after me..but yes the kabir who brought freshness into the plot has now dissapeared into the clouds of meanness!...but yes as for T..i wouldnt equate them together..no..both are differnt characters with their own mean streaks..smehow T is not mean..shes just a bimbo๐Ÿ˜ณ

ps: abhiya๐Ÿ˜ญ..ya d line between pia and metz is blurring..and im thankful for that..because pia's shadow is growing stronger!๐Ÿ˜ณ

pps: aww shaurya looked even more๐Ÿ˜..lol was shaurya getting J bcz of d way misha was fake cuddling wid angad๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

a slightly angry post pokey!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Am sorry, cracko, if i sounded angry. I just have this inborn hatred and disgust for people who profess to be your loved ones and they are the first ones to walk all over your heart. For me. KaPi were a beautiful friendship but the Kabir i see today, no longer is the one we all fell in love with. i am still hoping that this is just momentary dip in his character and he gets to his original self one fine day.

Abhay and Piya's restlessness for each-other was intense. Piya just wants him to come back to her and he is fighting against himself to stay away from her.

Misha sitting in Angad's lap and Shaw going red and yellow was such FUN!๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by Pocahontas

Am sorry, cracko, if i sounded angry. I just have this inborn hatred and disgust for people who profess to be your loved ones and they are the first ones to walk all over your heart. For me. KaPi were a beautiful friendship but the Kabir i see today, no longer is the one we all fell in love with. i am still hoping that this is just momentary dip in his character and he gets to his original self one fine day.

Abhay and Piya's restlessness for each-other was intense. Piya just wants him to come back to her and he is fighting against himself to stay away from her.

Misha sitting in Angad's lap and Shaw going red and yellow was such FUN!๐Ÿ˜†

no no...ur anger is justified as being a kabir fan..i dont feel d same bcz i was never his fan..kapi were a pain to watch as frnds or as one sided love obsession!..im sure he will redeem himself when he himself falls in love with some truly,madly deeplyEmbarrassed..because his mike newton charade is stretched and annoying to bits!
abhiya were more than intense..it was like they were connected to each other and could feel the pain  and fury that they each of them going through..
shaw was red?? he was going wierdly jealous..i couldnt read his expressions for the first time!๐Ÿ˜†...
Originally posted by Marie_789

I really today wanted to kill Abhay and samck his face because Piya loves Abhay a lot and cannot live without him , instead behaving like a good friend and consoling Piya or rather comforting he was getting happy that Abhay has left  i wonder that whenever any problem has came to Piya, kabir has never helped it was always Abhay who helped her from the great fall during rappelling to the attempt to her by Danish.Abhay saved her during just a minor fall from balcony in rehearsals to a big one like a fall from mountain........It was always Abhay in Piya's mind but she chose Kabir just to make Abhay jealous.........Kabir has never been able to protect Piya in proper way whereas Abhay has always protected her even putting his identity under risk .............................

Kabir left Pandher Palace without checking for Piya who was her responsiblity because it was he who took her to see the uppermost part.......His brother was hidden inside waiting to kill Piya and it was Abhay who rescued her walked almost whole forest with her and than went to Pandher Palace again just to get Piya's locket because he could not see her cry....................

NOT OFFENDING KAPI FANS BUT PERSONAL OPPINION..    

i see where you are coming from. Hmm.. I don't see Kabir as a villain at all but the pettiness and lack of sensitivity that he shows at times just gets to me. i understand that he loves Piya but i don't understand his love for Piya.

Abhay is just Abhay and there is a reason that why nobody will ever be even a shadow of him for Piya.

edited my post on page 1
Originally posted by shruthiR

No!After this incident Kabir has made it very clear that he not worthy of being Pia's friend.I don't think Pia should have such selfish friends like him,ever! It would be better if he just stays away from her for good๐Ÿ˜ก

If I was Ekta Kapoor and felt the way all you PKYEK fans specially Abhiya fans feel I would throw out  Kabir  character from PKYEK without even a moments notice.
luvd ur post nd hated kabir today even misha was wid him nd she tried to explain him zillion tyms dat abhay was not bad nd everything had settled b/w dem............but kabir......................mann!!!! wat has happened to him???? i think only misha cud understand piya's luv for abhay nd she was d only sensible one to not bash abhay nd instead supported him!!!!!
nd i m really feeling bad for abhiya๐Ÿ˜ญ but on d other hand luvd miya๐Ÿ˜

Originally posted by VladDracula

I honestly don't give a damn about kabir or his fans.That kabir is as third class and low grade as his brother danish.No need to bust our brains over how he can act in such a way the reason is staring everyone point blank in their faces kabir and danish are of the same family, a family of royal dogs.Smack kabir's face I felt like crushing his spine by which he displays such cowardice,but then again I don't think he has a spine.If Ekta Kapoor wants to add a twist to the show then do this after Abhay learns that danish is behind Piya's accident show Abhay attacking danish in the jungle and show that kabir happens to reach there and tries to help danish and both die at the hands of Abhay.I wish kabir and danish burn in hell for all eternity.

calm down............๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
but ur imagination is too wild๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by sushups

res

hi poco
well to be very frank i actually didnt like the episode for various reason
i guess thats the effect of less abhiya
all in all the episode was turn off to me
i mean from all the people pia actually first time confessed about her feelings for abhay to that idiot kabir who was grinning all the time just because abhay had left the town
i understand one point of time that he might be happy because he got a chance with pia but if we remember he is her friend too and friends donot behave that way
seriously when i saw kabir grinning like that i just wanted to punch his face so damm hard that his all teeths would come out
it was sick
didnt even he thought for once what will pia feel after abhay is gone......i mean just confessed to him that she loved him all the time and cant stop thinking about him
and poco dont u dare even compare ur ff kabir with this idiot ,stupid ,obnoxious guy who is boiling my blood right now

Trust me. I think am writing about some other Kabir in my FF.๐Ÿ˜†.....Kabir was somebody i genuinely liked in this show - he was all heart and mischief. So, when i see him like this - so petty , it is a bad feeling. I wish he understood at least Piya's pain , if not Abhay-Piya's bond.

shaw angad and misha was fine

second siddharth and panchi....the scene did nothing just showing how big jerk sidharth is

We need better scenes with Siddharth and Birdie. We have understood that he is a womanizer but we need to know more about him now.

and arnab and madhu....for once i thought she is going to tell the truth.....but nothing as such happened she actually brought out negative emotions regarding piyali which made me think the way she behaves with pia is for real or not
i actually dont blame madhu but for me i dont know what to sya but it didnt clicked\

Madhu is turning into a vamp at jet speed.๐Ÿ˜†

the only scene which made me bear all this was the last scene which i had scene in precap(thats the reason why sat in front my rooms tv set for half an hour)
abahy was damm restless as for unknown reason he just cant think straight ,he could nt take his mind off pia  so desperatly wanted to meet pia
on the other hand pia blames herself as she remembers her conversation that due to her abhays parents r not listening to him anymore .she yearns for him as he yearning for her
i feel bad for these two
but i know that they will get back together
even i think maithli and pia r becoming one

True. Abhay-Piya desperately wanted to run to each-other and i loved the restlessness and yearning portrayed in there. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

ps:damm   no precap today