Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

I seriously wanted to smack Kabir's face

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged

I seriously wanted to smack Kabir's face

Hey guys,

I know we find excuses all the freakin's time to shield Kabir's behavior and thoughts towards Abhay-Piya. We have stood by the agony of the character when Piya, in one impulsive moment had accepted his proposal to spite Abhay. But I had seriously thought that the kind of character Kabir was on paper, he would rise above the pettiness and smallness of the heart that this heartbreak and jealousy had brought in.

But he didn't. He has deteriorated to this hot college stud for whom Piya is some kind of a trophy and the throne of popularity the end of life.

Wasn't he supposed to understand Piya? He is her close friend, right? He is the man Piya opened her heart to just yesterday that what Abhay was for her. He was the only one who had seen Piya's indelible bond and irrevocable love for Abhay at it rawest and closest. Then, how , just how could he gloat and smirk at Abhay's exit like that? Was the happiness to grab Piya's heart once again so great that he didn't even once think or even lend a thought to how heartbroken Piya must be? What did he think, anyway? That with Abhay gone, Piya was up for grabs?

Don't give me that 'it's only natural' and 'he is only huiman' bullcrap, puh-lease! Because if the Kabir that we have seen a few past episodes and the grinning Kabir that we saw today is the stuff that friends and lovers are made of , everyone is better off without that kind of love and that kind of friendship.

Love is not jealous , love is not conceited and love never demands on having it's own way. So, maybe I am the odd one out here , but I no longer understand Kabir or his love for Piya. What I saw today is not something I expected out of him – I seriously prefer the Kabir in my FF because that's the Kabir we were introduced to. He had seen Piya at her most vulnerable regarding Abhay and instead of thinking what Piya must be feeling , he was gloating and grinning? The creatives better redeem him fast.

Am so so so so so upset with Kabir. For a few seconds I thought that him and T are a match made in heaven. I want my old Kabir back.

Anyway , the last scene summed up for you that just why you cannot take Abhay-Piya out of each-other. While, here the girl is crying and blaming herself for Abhay's exit – begging him to come back to her , the guy , on the other hand knows no rest , no peace. His restless heart – a heart that doesn't beat apparently is pushing him to run back to Piya but his resolve is still holding strong. For how long ,we all know. Piya is calling him back and he must return to her – against all reason, logic and sanity. Maithli and Piya are converging into one indeed.

P.S- Misha and Shaw were the best part of today's episode. Shaw was jealous and that only made him look hotter. Day Dreaming

Love and luck always,Heart

GOD bless everyone. Hug

The following 58 member(s) liked the above post:

guranchalswathi.raomsainhjaugSounSounsaphira7988monsoonlovebostanian--Princess--x-nis..Mari..cutemugtantrums..--Rutuja--shaggyscoobyJaeeDevRathorenaj7scorpio95meawAurora.Sapphire_238luvkasureepicheepash08natashuAnuPurva-kavita---AROMAL--raj-guria-kritiNikasha.Onyx.SimplyAparajitaEnigma.leeseunggiloveshruthiRheena_mehtasushupsAnkita_88cupid-struck.Comics_Music.Meekoreadingworms.Aanya.--sumana13---Priti11-adits7-Nymphadora-AmeresNaughtynatty--sanchita--AyeChavanni-Destiny-Prinsesse.SuvinyctophiliaRidziPiaJazSimimonty22Befikrepyar-ishkragzz.

shruthiR IF-Rockerz
shruthiR
shruthiR

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
I feel horrible for AbhIya and actually felt like Cry for the both of them but didn't cry ofcourseTongueLOL anyway,coming to your post,yup! I was so mad at Kabir for behaving like such a jerk!AngryHow could he smirk away like that when he knows about the kind of feelings Pia has for Abhay and like you said,being a friend shouldn't he be concerned about how Pia would react or must have reacted when she came to know that her love just left and went away without even telling anyone properly.It's like as if the Kabir we knew never even existed and all of that was just some kind of a dream and this is what Kabir is like in realOuch I just hope Pia knocks some sense into his head since she saw how he was behaving when Misha,Angad and he were discussing about Abhay leavingAngry

Edited by shruthiR - 25 January 2011 at 9:09am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

guranchal--AROMAL----sumana13--RidziPiaJazSimipyar-ishkTheBlackJaguar

leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged

pokey firstly i was shocked at the title..!..although iv been itching to do so since KaPi started..i never had patience for kabir's character..no offence to d kabir fans..i always found his character very insensitive!..he despite knowing that pia's heart belongs to someone else has always persistently tried to create problems between abhiya and moreover has always thought bad of abhayAngry..

i wont say much lest i want trouble after me..but yes the kabir who brought freshness into the plot has now dissapeared into the clouds of meanness!...but yes as for T..i wouldnt equate them together..no..both are differnt characters with their own mean streaks..smehow T is not mean..shes just a bimboEmbarrassed

ps: abhiyaCry..ya d line between pia and metz is blurring..and im thankful for that..because pia's shadow is growing stronger!Embarrassed

pps: aww shaurya looked even moreDay Dreaming..lol was shaurya getting J bcz of d way misha was fake cuddling wid angadLOLLOLLOL

a slightly angry post pokey!EmbarrassedLOLLOL

Edited by luv_wacko - 25 January 2011 at 9:20am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

guranchal--AROMAL----sumana13--TheBlackJaguarBefikre

sushups IF-Rockerz
sushups
sushups

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
res

hi poco
well to be very frank i actually didnt like the episode for various reason
i guess thats the effect of less abhiya
all in all the episode was turn off to me
i mean from all the people pia actually first time confessed about her feelings for abhay to that idiot kabir who was grinning all the time just because abhay had left the town
i understand one point of time that he might be happy because he got a chance with pia but if we remember he is her friend too and friends donot behave that way
seriously when i saw kabir grinning like that i just wanted to punch his face so damm hard that his all teeths would come out
it was sick
didnt even he thought for once what will pia feel after abhay is gone......i mean just confessed to him that she loved him all the time and cant stop thinking about him
and poco dont u dare even compare ur ff kabir with this idiot ,stupid ,obnoxious guy who is boiling my blood right now

shaw angad and misha was fine

second siddharth and panchi....the scene did nothing just showing how big jerk sidharth is

and arnab and madhu....for once i thought she is going to tell the truth.....but nothing as such happened she actually brought out negative emotions regarding piyali which made me think the way she behaves with pia is for real or not
i actually dont blame madhu but for me i dont know what to sya but it didnt clicked\

the only scene which made me bear all this was the last scene which i had scene in precap(thats the reason why sat in front my rooms tv set for half an hour)
abahy was damm restless as for unknown reason he just cant think straight ,he could nt take his mind off pia  so desperatly wanted to meet pia
on the other hand pia blames herself as she remembers her conversation that due to her abhays parents r not listening to him anymore .she yearns for him as he yearning for her
i feel bad for these two
but i know that they will get back together still its torture seeing them like this
even i think maithli and pia r becoming one

ps:damm   no precap today

Edited by sushups - 25 January 2011 at 9:39am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

guranchalreepicheep--sumana13--RidziPiaJazSimipyar-ishkTheBlackJaguar

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Res!! Will watch Jhalak and be back. Your title is scary!

-Edited-

I don't know what to say, Poco, I really don't. I'm still getting over the Kabir I saw today. It's no secret that Kabir is, well till yesterday at least he was, my favourite male character on the show. After Pia, he was the first character I related to and despite the heartbreaking AbhIya we got yesterday, I was somewhere, very happy on the KaPi front because I thought I'd got my Kabir back, the Kabir I fell in love with, the Kabir I adored to the core, the Kabir for whom I went to the extent of fighting with my BFF here on IF just because I wanted to defend him and his actions and justify him only and only because I placed a lot of faith in this character. Maybe Zana was right, maybe he was always this way, only I refused to see it. This didn't seem like a Kabir who was happy at Abhay's exit just because Abhay was 'bad' for Pia. I've been sad in the past, sometimes for Panchi, sometimes for Pia, sometimes for Abhay, sometimes for AM but today, the only person I felt bad for was myself. I've nothing more to say for the rest of the episode, you've pretty much covered everything and I totally agree with you.
@your FF: I prefer each and every character in your FF than in the show.

Edited by Chill_Out - 25 January 2011 at 10:07am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sushupspurvimeh--sumana13--RitzieTheBlackJaguar

Marie_789 IF-Dazzler
Marie_789
Marie_789

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
I really today wanted to kill Abhay and samck his face because Piya loves Abhay a lot and cannot live without him , instead behaving like a good friend and consoling Piya or rather comforting he was getting happy that Abhay has left  i wonder that whenever any problem has came to Piya, kabir has never helped it was always Abhay who helped her from the great fall during rappelling to the attempt to her by Danish.Abhay saved her during just a minor fall from balcony in rehearsals to a big one like a fall from mountain........It was always Abhay in Piya's mind but she chose Kabir just to make Abhay jealous.........Kabir has never been able to protect Piya in proper way whereas Abhay has always protected her even putting his identity under risk .............................

Kabir left Pandher Palace without checking for Piya who was her responsiblity because it was he who took her to see the uppermost part.......His brother was hidden inside waiting to kill Piya and it was Abhay who rescued her walked almost whole forest with her and than went to Pandher Palace again just to get Piya's locket because he could not see her cry....................

NOT OFFENDING KAPI FANS BUT PERSONAL OPPINION..    

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

reepicheep--sumana13--RidziPiaJazSimiTheBlackJaguar

Prateeksh Senior Member
Prateeksh
Prateeksh

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
completely agree with u Pocho....yes, I really hated Kabir today...he couldnt even for once realise what Piya must be going thru....i dunno...i thnk even if they get along in future, he would never empathsize with Piya...he did that in Danish's case and he did it again....he is just pure selfish when it comes to his love and doesnt know what love stands for....nyways, i am glad they did not miss showing Abhay in today's episode...
whilst i thnk that Piya would go near insane like they showed Bella in New Moon...I would really love to see that, Piya sitting at Abhay's place in cafetaria, in the class...roaming around in jungles...sleeping near maithali's grave, to get Abhay's feelings and his air of touch...Piya just roaming helplessly in around his house....this indeed would be a slap on Kabir's face and his freaking mind!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--TheBlackJaguar

RidziPiaJazSimi IF-Sizzlerz
RidziPiaJazSimi
RidziPiaJazSimi

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
res will watch nd then comment

edited!!!

hmmm very well written i agree wid u....i like kapi frm starting da show but now kabir has becum so selfish  or cvs made him selfish or wired.....he is also so handsum nd was very nice guy but now i hate him.....he cant gud for pia.....nor friend nd lover??? Ouchhe is not even a sincere friend tu who talk abt lover.......i dnt wat happen wid kabir characterConfuseda positive charater suddenly changed into negative....

nd neither he has done for pia nd nor he can do....i hate him when he left alone pia in palaceDeadnd not even think k poor gal was alone......nd he says k he loves pia how???Confused OuchAngryDead

Edited by RIDHIMA_BASKET1 - 25 January 2011 at 11:55am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--TheBlackJaguar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index