chotta viren!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by nirjuu

Yes me too really hated BS 2day.... All other family members where crying when viren was leaving...
Still BS insisted to take viren to boarding.... 😡
yeah i agree why he did that to little Viren😡 n he always supports Sid n doesn't believe Viren😔 i felt really bad 4 chotta Viren😭
that was such a heart wrenching scene....how can he be so cruel to such a small kid?😡......i felt so bad for viren
Originally posted by Amrinag

As for sid, uska toh hamesha se hi short term memory loss raha hai...😆

🤣 Yes, u r correct.... We can't do anything with sid...
In SBS it was mentioned that, blame will be on sid.... Wanna c how he gonna respond to that....
viren looked so so cute 2day, i mean chotta viren and bada viren!!!!!!!!!!

i think that when nivi and viren hav a child, they would surely name it nivren!!!! our jodi name!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by Amrinag

That's where nivi comes in- she is going to transform him completely with her love and he might confess to her. wishful thinking, i know...😉

I guess he might get caught in the act by sid...for sid does know that he himself isn't stalking nivi-so he might do a little bit of detection of his own and find out abt viren.

And don't forget that viren has a point to prove- once he wins over sid he might come in the open and gloat about what he did.

Even if sid find out the truth, therez no use.... Sid is a complete stupid... He won't tell anyone, neither he will react to it....
I think only way to come out the truth is to provoke viren ðŸ˜†
Will nivi do that?
nivi should tell that she will go out of the house if he refuses to disclose the truth!!!!!!!
Originally posted by COOLGIRLLAVANYA

viren looked so so cute 2day, i mean chotta viren and bada viren!!!!!!!!!!

i think that when nivi and viren hav a child, they would surely name it nivren!!!! our jodi name!!!!!!!!
🤣🤣
it will b really sweet yaar😆😆
Originally posted by pinkparty

yeah i agree why he did that to little Viren😡 n he always supports Sid n doesn't believe Viren😔 i felt really bad 4 chotta Viren😭

Yes, but i think BS kinda regretted later for that act.... When nivi mentioned it while giving him medicine, he suddenly went serious.... 
y dint' viren paralise him😡
OMG that was so sad it got me in tears aww the way he was crying not to go and was being dragged. that was pretty cruel of dadshaib he shouldn't have done that. aww my poor Viren. now nivi will understand him and cure his pain. x