India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

MoNaya Unseen Pic!!!!! (Page 7)

ragzz. IF-Stunnerz
ragzz.
ragzz.

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Awwwwwwwwww so cute Day Dreaming gosh these two are just adorable!!!!

soniasharmin89 IF-Sizzlerz
soniasharmin89
soniasharmin89

Oh.. gosh'they   look so cute together.Thanks for sharing.
MagicLantern IF-Rockerz
MagicLantern
MagicLantern

Originally posted by aashizin

Originally posted by ght_sajan

Today's got to be my lucky day'first hiten replied to me on twitter'then got a new gauri hiten pic & also got to know that gauri's exhibition was a huge success  & now this one'.love the pic'..the shades that govern san's wardrobe are definitely white pink red & black'''.thanks a ton for sharing''

hey sonu first of all congo sweety for getting hiten's reply and abt gauri i am seriously very happy Big smile hiten is indeed wonderful person with spiritual manner as well and i got to know this when i read one tale abt geeta which he forwarded to fans it feels gr8 that he believes and also respects geeta not only respect but he implied in his life Embarrassed
thanks a ton aashi......you know what i just sent him a reply & thought otherwise & deleted the msg.....you won't believe the msg would have been there only for a few mintues maybe 3 minutes and  the next moment when i refresh the page i get to see his reply ...he was that quick.....i don't think i am supposed to do this but can't do without sharing the link to the pic he posted...here's the link http://i56.tinypic.com/2da0xfm.jpg.....after seeing this pic i fell in love with them all over again........hiten & mohit are so much alike yaar both are sweethearts...........i am proud to be a ght & monaya fan..they rock & are the best

Edited by ght_sajan - 25 January 2011 at 10:19am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SIZZZLERaashizin

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged

Today's got to be my lucky day'first hiten replied to me on twitter'then got a new gauri hiten pic & also got to know that gauri's exhibition was a huge success  & now this one'.love the pic'..the shades that govern san's wardrobe are definitely white pink red & black'''.thanks a ton for sharing''

hey sonu first of all congo sweety for getting hiten's reply and abt gauri i am seriously very happy Big smile hiten is indeed wonderful person with spiritual manner as well and i got to know this when i read one tale abt geeta which he forwarded to fans it feels gr8 that he believes and also respects geeta not only respect but he implied in his life Embarrassed
thanks a ton aashi......you know what i just sent him a reply & thought otherwise & deleted the msg.....you won't believe the msg would have been there only for a few mintues maybe 3 mintes and  the next moment when i refresh the page i get to see his reply .he was that quick.....i don't think i am supposed to this but can't do without sharing the link to the pic he posted...here's the link http://i56.tinypic.com/2da0xfm.jpg.....after seeing this pic i fell in love with them all over again........hiten & mohit are so much alike yaar both are sweethearts...........i am proud to be a ght & monaya fan..they rock & are the best
oww thanks for sharing this pic but ya yar i agree both couple have same similarity na TongueEmbarrassed yes i totally agree abt mohit and hiten both r just like same yes both r sweethearts  Embarrassed its seriously very sweet of hiten that he quickly replied u and u r lucky to have ur fav's love back as well Embarrassed one more thing both mohit and hiten r so spiritual as well na i mean we always see mohit 's faith and trust in god and so as hiten's Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anam...

MagicLantern IF-Rockerz
MagicLantern
MagicLantern

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged

thanks a ton aashi......you know what i just sent him a reply & thought otherwise & deleted the msg.....you won't believe the msg would have been there only for a few mintues maybe 3 mintes and  the next moment when i refresh the page i get to see his reply .he was that quick.....i don't think i am supposed to this but can't do without sharing the link to the pic he posted...here's the link http://i56.tinypic.com/2da0xfm.jpg.....after seeing this pic i fell in love with them all over again........hiten & mohit are so much alike yaar both are sweethearts...........i am proud to be a ght & monaya fan..they rock & are the best
oww thanks for sharing this pic but ya yar i agree both couple have same similarity na TongueEmbarrassed yes i totally agree abt mohit and hiten both r just like same yes both r sweethearts  Embarrassed its seriously very sweet of hiten that he quickly replied u and u r lucky to have ur fav's love back as well Embarrassed one more thing both mohit and hiten r so spiritual as well na i mean we always see mohit 's faith and trust in god and so as hiten's Embarrassed

Feels blessed to know that they respect our love for them & value it……aashi they have soooooooo many similarities yaar I have actually made a list of it & trust me it's a very long one……..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aashizin

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged

Feels blessed to know that they respect our love for them & value it''aashi they have soooooooo many similarities yaar I have actually made a list of it & trust me it's a very long one''..

yes sonu it feels so blessed to have them in our life i mean their concern for fans so wonderful the way monaya always gave their all fans chance to take their pics in their private moments and so as gauri hiten always ready to do anything for their beloved fans Embarrassed yes they have many of qualities which r similar and that the reason unintentionally we always talk abt both couple together in any case its like monaya r present form of them but with their own essence ,passion love and care  Embarrassed
BabajiKaThullu IF-Addictz
BabajiKaThullu
BabajiKaThullu

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
omgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
MagicLantern IF-Rockerz
MagicLantern
MagicLantern

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged

Feels blessed to know that they respect our love for them & value it''aashi they have soooooooo many similarities yaar I have actually made a list of it & trust me it's a very long one''..

yes sonu it feels so blessed to have them in our life i mean their concern for fans so wonderful the way monaya always gave their all fans chance to take their pics in their private moments and so as gauri hiten always ready to do anything for their beloved fans Embarrassed yes they have many of qualities which r similar and that the reason unintentionally we always talk abt both couple together in any case its like monaya r present form of them but with their own essence ,passion love and care  Embarrassed
so true aashi..monaya a in the second phase where they are lovers while ght have reached their forth phase ....i can't wait for monaya to take their relationship to the next level...god bless them always..........

Edited by ght_sajan - 25 January 2011 at 10:51am

Go to top