Miley Jab Hum Tum

MoNaya Unseen Pic!!!!! - Page 6

MagicLantern thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: aashizin

oww thanks for sharing this pic but ya yar i agree both couple have same similarity na 😛😳 yes i totally agree abt mohit and hiten both r just like same yes both r sweethearts  😳 its seriously very sweet of hiten that he quickly replied u and u r lucky to have ur fav's love back as well 😳 one more thing both mohit and hiten r so spiritual as well na i mean we always see mohit 's faith and trust in god and so as hiten's 😳

Feels blessed to know that they respect our love for them & value it……aashi they have soooooooo many similarities yaar I have actually made a list of it & trust me it's a very long one……..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aashizin thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ght_sajan

Feels blessed to know that they respect our love for them & value it''aashi they have soooooooo many similarities yaar I have actually made a list of it & trust me it's a very long one''..

yes sonu it feels so blessed to have them in our life i mean their concern for fans so wonderful the way monaya always gave their all fans chance to take their pics in their private moments and so as gauri hiten always ready to do anything for their beloved fans 😳 yes they have many of qualities which r similar and that the reason unintentionally we always talk abt both couple together in any case its like monaya r present form of them but with their own essence ,passion love and care  😳
BabajiKaThullu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
omgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
MagicLantern thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: aashizin

yes sonu it feels so blessed to have them in our life i mean their concern for fans so wonderful the way monaya always gave their all fans chance to take their pics in their private moments and so as gauri hiten always ready to do anything for their beloved fans 😳 yes they have many of qualities which r similar and that the reason unintentionally we always talk abt both couple together in any case its like monaya r present form of them but with their own essence ,passion love and care  😳

so true aashi..monaya a in the second phase where they are lovers while ght have reached their forth phase ....i can't wait for monaya to take their relationship to the next level...god bless them always.......... Edited by ght_sajan - 13 years ago
saniya.x thumbnail
EEEEEEEKSSS ! 🤪, they both look beautiful 😍

I LOVE it when i get home and i get to see such things 😳, thank you soo muchh for sharing Palak 🤗
sg-muskaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
GAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGA😍😍
.MohitzPari. thumbnail
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG :OOOOOOO
-Ishita- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Sheesh! What a beauitiful pic 😍
Simplicity at it's Best ❤️
sumbulqaiser thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
wowwwwwwwwwwww they looking so cute, monaya are januable
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
All of you will be able to get a PERFECT chance to get  enroled in EKTA serials for ll those OMGGGGGG's.. 🤔 🤣 🤣
Edited by CandYlicious_SG - 13 years ago