Dil Se Diya Vachan

India-Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan
Dil Se Diya Vachan

DSDV 25 January Written Update - Completed (Page 2)

.effervescent. IF-Sizzlerz
.effervescent.
.effervescent.

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Agree wid u Shobs

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ssroomani

fj08 IF-Rockerz
fj08
fj08

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
shobs - i hope if it comes down there staying on krishnas hospitality nandini can convince prem to stay with govind and pallavi instead... open disclosure between prem and nandini now, no more hiding things even if nandini does not tell him outright that krishna is the culprit

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mystifyressroomani

ANIROCKS Groupbie
ANIROCKS
ANIROCKS

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Thanxxxxx a lot.love prena luv story.
jasmine477 Senior Member
jasmine477
jasmine477

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Thanks Shobs for the great Update

Today's episode was so touching especially when PreNa left the house ,poor DrK  as mom is heartbrokenBroken Heart 

Loved Prem's dialogues natural I would say since he said Nandini is his responsibility ;so he has to take care of her...Gaurav was fab in that sceneClapClap.One would see the determination in his his face.Really loved that scene ;now I understand why Gautham is behaving weird It is Just this  EGOAngry.I think the difference came between Prem&Gautham came when Prem as a Son married Nandini against his wish .....so the gap came .when ever Gautham was saying Yeh Ladki..to Nandini.I was like Dead

Dr K just couldnot do anything...Now it is battle between Dad-SonCool
I think Mayank is completely under the control of KrushnaShocked,well Krushna  knows how to milk out info about Nandini without anyone getting doubt on him.He is playing his cards well even his Mom thinks him bhola bhala Innocent Krushna.I'am wandering how Prem will come to know,who will tell him ...so many intresting unsolved mysteries to be solvedWink

Now I feel Mayank -Prapti will be in trouble thanks to KrushnaEvil Smile
Loved to see Krushna_aayi convo....bechara came to see Nandini but has to be satisfied with AayiROFL

Cute PreNa scene loved it to bits when Prem remembers his Dad to be a cool friend ...cvs always select the most emotional,important scene apt for the situationClap.Even Nandini remembered the good times....I felt bad for PreNaCry

Loved how Prem was not comfortable to eat there....showing the difference in upbringing and background between Prem_Nandini...good job CVsClap
Loved how Nandini handled it without any effort ..Now love,Trust,Understanding is developing between PreNa slowly and steadilyEmbarrassed...
Loved today's episodeBig smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mystifyrepia09ssroomaniOmaRamdass

pooh1612 IF-Rockerz
pooh1612
pooh1612

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
gr8 update
thks
OmaRamdass IF-Rockerz
OmaRamdass
OmaRamdass

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update- i hope hope hope that they dont go and stay with krishna

ssroomani

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
thx for the update
.effervescent. IF-Sizzlerz
.effervescent.
.effervescent.

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Jas : I wanna superlike ur post

Edited by Cool_Rads - 26 January 2011 at 12:01am

jasmine477

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index