Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

restlessness............. (Page 2)

Super Kool IF-Sizzlerz
Super Kool
Super Kool

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zoozoo123

Originally posted by Marie_789

Yes i really thought Kabir was a nice guy but Abhay has left the town and with news Kabir was happy knowing that Piya loves him,you should be selfless when you love someone......I hope Abhay comes back soon to save Piya and kill that Idiot Danish.
True Love is nt smthng that happens everyday n which happens then it's nt true ove.

If kabir was happy with the exit of abhay , then it wont last long ...as piya loves only abhay

her face says it clearly "I belong 2 abhay"

Abhay wil definitely cm back soon because "aag dono taraf barabar lagi hai"

Danish....One suggestion apne liye usi hospital me bed book karwa lena  jaha piya admit hogi. Bahut jald uski zaroorat padegi...Big smile Big smile Big smile

Waitng 4 d episode when abhay will return 2 his ladylove-Piya

Agreed....Thumbs UpAbhay restless for pia....Embarrassedwat a sight....Day Dreaming danish toh gaya kaam se...LOL

kaushiki9 IF-Rockerz
kaushiki9
kaushiki9

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
@ bold
ROFLROFLROFL
absolutely right dear........
why don't we book 1 4 him in advance.......
'cause he won't b able 2 book d bed after Abhay teaching him a lesson......

[QUOTE=zoozoo123

Danish....One suggestion apne liye usi hospital me bed book karwa lena  jaha piya admit hogi. Bahut jald uski zaroorat padegi...Big smile Big smile Big smile

Waitng 4 d episode when abhay will return 2 his ladylove-Piya
[/QUOTE]
saphira7988 Senior Member
saphira7988
saphira7988

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
ya abhay was fighting a battle within himself today...Ouch his desperation to meet pia was so evident in d way he was pacing to n fro...poor babyCry i felt so bad fr both of them..Unhappy n i hated kabir today..where has d old cool kabir gone..Confusedi cant stand his selfish jackass smirks n taunts..he shud jus zip it if he has nothin betr to sayCensored  d cv's r totally ruining d charecter who i n many others were rather fond off.........Disapproveno offence to anyone.........  n dont even get me started on that oaf danishAngry    hope he goes to hell,he'll mingle well with Satan(birds of d same feather)Evil Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hot_Indo_Chilly

luvkasu IF-Dazzler
luvkasu
luvkasu

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Yeah it was good to see abhay getting desperate to see piya!! 
NepaliStrawbery IF-Stunnerz
NepaliStrawbery
NepaliStrawbery

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saphira7988

ya abhay was fighting a battle within himself today...Ouch his desperation to meet pia was so evident in d way he was pacing to n fro...poor babyCry i felt so bad fr both of them..Unhappy n i hated kabir today..where has d old cool kabir gone..Confusedi

LOL
LMAO, ROFL

cant stand his selfish jackass smirks n taunts..he shud jus zip it if he has nothin betr to sayCensored  d cv's r totally ruining d charecter who i n many others were rather fond off.........Disapproveno offence to anyone.........  n dont even get me started on that oaf danishAngry    hope he goes to hell,he'll mingle well with Satan(birds of d same feather)Evil Smile

i agree with u with danish one.
.PINK. IF-Stunnerz
.PINK.
.PINK.

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
yeah agree with u
I want to see tommiezz epi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index