Precap~25-1- Baji- Naku

shonapinky thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
In todayz precap, Baji reading d newspaper ...he iz shocked to see d headlinez tat Dutta iz dead....he turnz angry and  warnz d BGz tat diz newz sholdnt reach vahini...and he throwz off d newzpaper...by den Naku comez in and she gotto read d newz ...she breakz down and dropz d pooja thaali...! Edited by shonapinky - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NainaSengal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Oh my god soo sad precap...thhanx shona baby...big hugz..love uuu...im sure Dutta will hear about thsi news too and he will call her...::) Edited by Naina_Mishal - 13 years ago
Pooja_219 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks for the precap shona😊
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the precap.......feel bad for Naku....but nothing much in the precap. I am more looking fwd to this phone convo - when will that happen!!!! 😊
-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Shonu MonuπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Superb episode na? πŸ‘ Patil Saab is back being...well Patil Saab. 😳Blind man ki tarah toh aur bhi cute lagte hain.No?😍😍😍😍😍

Par tomo again ghisa pita PN wasis ka show🀒πŸ₯±

Thanks for the update.Nighty night.Choco Strawberry Dreams for you & D Dreams for meπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
KavitaDR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dear Shona,

CV's are such dramabaaz!!!😑😑😑 They will not not even spare us a moment of joy after today's news of DSP' call to Nakusha and just throw us back in gloom. Kala, Suds and Chaskar will rejoice. Little do they know that they will have to face our "Gadha/Sher" soon...............Cant wait but...

Well....Patience, faith until the 27th now.

Thank you Shona,

KavitaπŸ€—
shonapinky thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Naina_Mishal

Oh my god soo sad precap...thhanx shona baby...big hugz..love uuu...im sure Dutta will hear about thsi news too and he will call her...::)

naina....biggg hugz.....so true yr....itz a sad pre...ur moz welcum dear....!!😊
khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

thanks Shona..

loved the epi!.. i guess Dutta will come to know abt the news too and that's when he'll call Naku.. eagerly waiting for it..

cutegirl94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for sharing shona! 😊

i think wen Dutta will cum know abt this news then he'll call Nakku!! ufff i cant wait for that scene! 😍  
yoyo2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey shona thanks for the pre.. i thought KALA😑 went on a long term sick leave,πŸ˜† i see she is back with a bucket full of face paint πŸ˜†