India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

SPOILER Ahead????? (Page 2)

surpatel Goldie
surpatel
surpatel

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
i ws thinking the same i m really afraid tht witch will spoil my arjohi's honeymoon n will try to create more misunderstandings arghhhhhhhhhhhh this thought is also irritating me a lot

love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pranii

i also had the same thought. but really cant say anything now. may be we'll get sweet moments as well as rajveer-gauri will be there to keep the drama high. whatever guri has done till now has brought Arjuhi only closer, so dont worry :) hope this time too it will be the same, and even if they hate each other more now, their falling in love again will be more intense :D

Pranii, that is what I was thinking. Every time gauri has tried to separate them, circumstances bonded them together, even if in a negative way. So, maybe this time around something happens that would start making them both realize the love and affection they feel for each other.
Well for now, lets be positive and hope we get super cute scenes or may be cute nok-jhok's and some intense scenes between Arjuhi in this honeymoon track.

Edited by love_kuki - 25 January 2011 at 10:08am
wida IF-Stunnerz
wida
wida

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
i hope not yaar
dadi said she will book whole hotel nah?? hehe

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shinyclassic

shinyclassic IF-Dazzler
shinyclassic
shinyclassic

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wida

i hope not yaar
dadi said she will book whole hotel nah?? hehe

sirf hotel nahin pure sehar ko book karna chahiye
Mina_T Senior Member
Mina_T
Mina_T

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Yeah, Biji canceled the booking, and even if they all end up going to the same place, and i think arjun will try and "get close" to arohi to piss rajveer off, which would be funny to see, and rajveer can't do anything, cuz arjun will be like "that's my wife " line and arhoi will be typical "let me handle my situation"

Insetaed it would be cool to see gauri get all jelous and fired up watching arjun and arohi's antics!!!
OR Rajveer accidentally sees arjun saving arohi from danger and the only bad treatment she gets from him, is verbal fighting which arohi gives back. Then Rajveer starts tor realize just TINSY WINSY bit that arjun isn't such a bad guy, just has a beef with their family!

Am I dreaming too much?

shinyclassic

Anjalii...xXx IF-Sizzlerz
Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Olly-

i also think the same but since beeji has cancelled the booking may be there is a chance that arjuhi may go to some other place!Wink
ya i hope that happens olly...no khabbab main haddi's plz..Ouch
.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
I hope they don't end up in the same place, I want to see Arjun and Arohi alone!!
lilmzsunshine Goldie
lilmzsunshine
lilmzsunshine

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
chilax people.

Jitni bharakti hui aag hogi, utna hi deep unka pyar hoga.

Ekta's good for providing deep and binding, eternal and ethereal love stories.   

She'll do teh same here.  

I just hope it isn't stretched toooooooo much.   We know they'll hate each other even more.  We know they'll both cross the line.  We know that Arjun will cross it first, hurting her beyond repair, and then regret it.  He'll then feel guilty, but she'll be too angry to notice and lash back.

This is almost like KYPH - they loved each other, but by the time they got married they hated each other.  And it was a marriage of revenge.  And what fun it was ... but I love KMH-2.

Meanwhile, both would be, slowly but surely, falling in lvoe all over again ..

Ahhh, the love story.  I can't wait for it to progress.  Loving it.

Mina_T

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index