India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Who is the Real Victim here (Page 3)

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Thanks Suchi for such a beautiful post and thanks Navz, ketty, Rahm, and others for your awesome inputs. I think after reading this i have calmed down a bit..... Navz good to see you optimistic againBig smile

And even i noticed it when Vd said that Viren was a bookworm so either he was stuyding his school books or reading some general knowlege books so such kids are good in studies and so y a bad report. I think what we girls discussed yesterday might actually be true...

I am eager to know what changed Viren's attitude towards Sid and made him hate Sid so much....

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRen_Luvu4eveRani2011milee1014gmann2010RahmxaviaraSuchi-

savera2007 Senior Member
savera2007
savera2007

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
@ Suchi and Navz: 

I so much agree with u and I just love the topic... 

Btw what if, if we assume, that the reportcard was Sid's which was bad and Sid changed it with Viren and Viren ended with punishment? 

Just a theory...

nutsRani2011milee1014tamushiShayafanSuchi-xaviara

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
I think we all are trying to see from Viren's input here.

YOu know childhood experiences can be really bad!

It effects the entire life!

Specially if a boy was shy and in hostel what did he go through? Why did he become tough?
Did someone try to take advantage of him
Do you know how much bad happens in hostel where the teachers also try to take advantage of children. its Sick and Sad.

Nivi was sheltered. She did not meet anyone nor know anyone nor speak to anyone ...but no one misbehaved with her

What about Viren.. did the teachers hit him? The one who has the same equal rights as sid in their sood mansion grew up in a small room with one bed in it.

Rules around him all the time.

Children mocking him .. probably embarrassing him in front of the whole class calling him names mocking him, may be even hitting him, shoving him in the bathroom, making him sit alone for hours with no one around him , no one to hug, no one to hold him

where sid lost one father and got the love of his mother, his grandparents, and everytime he got hurt may be just fell down, and vandana came running to him to pick him up

and Viren , when he fell down who was there to pick him up to wipe his tears? no one....

And the atrocity of Sid, he does not even remember his brother.

He is so full of himself and self obsessed. The entire world moves around him and he has feels for no one? except Bhupat is it cause he wants the control of hte money ( i am not so sure anymore)

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRen_Luvu4eveRani2011coolgirl7nutsShayafanmilee1014tamushigmann2010xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Reserved will comment later. Be back

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanxaviaraSuchi-

MonuKaKinshuk Senior Member
MonuKaKinshuk
MonuKaKinshuk

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
viren is damn fast in targeting!!!!!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rani2011ShayafanSuchi-

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by savera2007

@ Suchi and Navz: 

I so much agree with u and I just love the topic... 

Btw what if, if we assume, that the reportcard was Sid's which was bad and Sid changed it with Viren and Viren ended with punishment? 

Just a theory...

That's a possibility dear. He always wants to be the center of attention. and we know that Viren was always studying and kids like that are usually geniuses !!

so no way he got a bad reportcard that, Sid wanted to probably show his dadaji that he was good and lived up to his expectations and he changed the marks or the sheet somehow and showed that viren was the one with the bad mark

And we all know that Viren was always looking up to Sid

so did Sid always ask him to change the report card? cause seems like it  happened more than once.
And that is why Bhupat send him to Hostel saying if it happened again , he would do that...

Usually , When someone looks up to something, they would do anything just to please them...
so this is a possible case

NivRen_Luvu4eveRani2011nutsmilee1014Shayafananjubalaxaviara

savera2007 Senior Member
savera2007
savera2007

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
@ Suchi, 

Well I do not doubt at all that Viren loves Nivi and I am so much enjoying there scenes and these will act as a backbone for their relationship. Once Viren is out of all the revenge-story, then he will remember and cherish these moments and repent his doings regarding Nivi. 

Well when we look up to someone, then there are many things we tend for overlook. But suddenly somethings happens and then, we hate the person, whom we once have taken a perfect person. If u all noticed, when Viren was going to the hostel, Sid was not there... 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nutsRani2011Shayafanmilee1014Suchi-xaviara

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by savera2007

@ Suchi, 

Well I do not doubt at all that Viren loves Nivi and I am so much enjoying there scenes and these will act as a backbone for their relationship. Once Viren is out of all the revenge-story, then he will remember and cherish these moments and repent his doings regarding Nivi. 

Well when we look up to someone, then there are many things we tend for overlook. But suddenly somethings happens and then, we hate the person, whom we once have taken a perfect person. If u all noticed, when Viren was going to the hostel, Sid was not there... 

he probably was scared that his reality would come out!

I am sure CC knew of this and that is why she hates sid so much too.

I mean it cannot just be that sid is bhupat's fav grandson, that does not make sense.

Did you see how cc was crying when BS mentioned about viren leaving yesterday.
Which mother can bear the pain of her separation with her child!?

no one can.

Sid has effected her life too and this continued on to his adulthood. He has always been getting away with things. Its high time he paid price for his doings

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafanxaviara

Go to top