India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Who is the Real Victim here (Page 2)

Nivarth_fan Newbie
Nivarth_fan
Nivarth_fan

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Very thoughtfully written post Suchi. You made me nod yes too many times. I also felt very bad for Viren after watching the 24th Jan episode. He is haunted by his childhood which had sorrow. I truly dislike some things like how dadaji favored Sid for everything. There should always be equal love for every grandchildren in a grandparent's heart, especially when they live all under same roof! So it doesn't make the other feel hurt thus jealousy.

I do feel Viren is the victim but more than that i feel at the moment the victim is Sidarth and Nivedita. Because Sid has no faults in this, he himself lost his father because of Jawahar and Nivi at the same time is the victim from losing her mom to being a pawn for everybody.

Edited by Nivarth_fan - 25 January 2011 at 9:17am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiShayafan

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Thank you .. I am sorry i do not know your name

I am sure that you feel that Sid andnivi are victims and I believe Sid is responsible for many things.

May be he is not doing it on purpose

today we saw that he does not even remember his childhood with viren but he could clearly remmeber everything about niveditha when he initially met her.

How is that he forgot about his brother?

That makes me question him , his younger self

Was he bossy?
Did he thought viren to be underneath him cause of the constant comparison of him being the better grandson?

I do not think its possible for sidharth to not remember his brother because that is not him. He remmebers every single detail. Initially we saw that how he remembered about Divya and Aditya as well, Everything about shimla so naturally he must remember viren or did nto consider him important enough.

And viren used to look up to him so thats a huge insight into what might have happened
Yes he did loose his father and nivi lost her mother

but both of them had others to take care of them

where as Viren was shoved off to a hostel with no one around to support him or love him.

I really do not think Sidharth is a victim. He has a silver spoon in his mouth but he did not stand up for whats correct and that is why he is getting this today.

He needs to speak up and tell everyone the truth as to why nivi and viren married. What pushed them

and clear up about jawahar and keshav. His silence is effecting keshav too. Today he has no money and is in debts and facing humilation

HIs silence forced keshav to commit suicide. We cannot just be quiet about all of this. There is a limit to everything

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumNivRen_Luvu4eveprajeecoolgirl7Rani2011milee1014tamushiShayafansimran728gmann2010sunflower52anjubalaxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

I am sure that you feel that Sid andnivi are victims and I believe Sid is responsible for many things.

today we saw that he does not even remember his childhood with viren but he could clearly remmeber everything about niveditha when he initially met her.

Was he bossy?
Did he thought viren to be underneath him cause of the constant comparison of him being the better grandson?

I do not think its possible for sidharth to not remember his brother because that is not him. He remmebers every single detail. Initially we saw that how he remembered about Divya and Aditya as well, Everything about shimla so naturally he must remember viren or did nto consider him important enough.

And viren used to look up to him so thats a huge insight into what might have happened

where as Viren was shoved off to a hostel with no one around to support him or love him.

I really do not think Sidharth is a victim. He has a silver spoon in his mouth but he did not stand up for whats correct and that is why he is getting this today.

He needs to speak up and tell everyone the truth as to why nivi and viren married. What pushed them

and clear up about jawahar and keshav. His silence is effecting keshav too. Today he has no money and is in debts and facing humilation

HIs silence forced keshav to commit suicide. We cannot just be quiet about all of this. There is a limit to everything

Thank you suchi !! *hugs* You had just said what I was going to write next !!

Sid is nowhere a victim in all this !! I find him completely selfish and self obsessed, who always wants everyone to think what an ideal son, brother, grandson & lover he is !! In fact after last night episode, he is just a spineless carbon copy of Bhupat !! Sid has always stood up for BS in his entire life, and no one else !! Forget Nivi and Viren, he could even stand up and get the justice for his own mom and stood by and watched her be degraded and humiliated all his life !!

You have so rightly said that he remembers everything about his childhood, be his childhood friends and the time spent with the, he even remembers the cafe they used to hangout with, yet how come he does not remember anything related to his brother, not even the fact that Viren used to call him Sid Bhaiya and that he used to always say that I want to be like mu bhaiya ! How come Sid never questioned Viren even once, why did you stop calling me bhaiya ? How could he, he does not even bloody remember Viren !!!

He had the audacity to say Viren and shy and quite ? So he just presumed that Viren was naughty since childhood, that means he does not bloody remember anything about him !! If it was the case with everyone, then it would have been understood, but if he remembers Nivi, Divya and Aditya, then why not his own sibling ???

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumNivRen_Luvu4eveprajeecoolgirl7nutsRani2011tamushimilee1014lamsShayafansimran728gmann2010anjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

akshi-sidputul Goldie
akshi-sidputul
akshi-sidputul

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

Was he bossy?

Thank you suchi !! *hugs* You had just said what I was going to write next !!

Sid is nowhere a victim in all this !! I find him completely selfish and self obsessed, who always wants everyone to think what an ideal son, brother, grandson & lover he is !! In fact after last night episode, he is just a spineless carbon copy of Bhupat !! Sid has always stood up for BS in his entire life, and no one else !! Forget Nivi and Viren, he could even stand up and get the justice for his own mom and stood by and watched her be degraded and humiliated all his life !!

You have so rightly said that he remembers everything about his childhood, be his childhood friends and the time spent with the, he even remembers the cafe they used to hangout with, yet how come he does not remember anything related to his brother, not even the fact that Viren used to call him Sid Bhaiya and that he used to always say that I want to be like mu bhaiya ! How come Sid never questioned Viren even once, why did you stop calling me bhaiya ? How could he, he does not even bloody remember Viren !!!

He had the audacity to say Viren and shy and quite ? So he just presumed that Viren was naughty since childhood, that means he does not bloody remember anything about him !! If it was the case with everyone, then it would have been understood, but if he remembers Nivi, Divya and Aditya, then why not his own sibling ???

how could u write like this , i think u dont have heart , i always read that u first on month of july and augt favour sid , now always write bad comment ,
listren the difference between sid-putul  fans and negative V fans is that 
sid-putul fans r calm and cool but u all write bad comment always
MonuKaKinshuk Senior Member
MonuKaKinshuk
MonuKaKinshuk

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
i think sid too is playing my bro my bro game in front of everyone!!!!!!!!
he doesn't care for viren!!!!!!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanxaviaraSuchi-

nuts Senior Member
nuts
nuts

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Suchi...the more we get to know the child Viren, the more we sympathise with him. Nivi is a victim true but she is fine with it coz she believes that is the hand that life has dealt her whereas Viren is not someone to let things go. He must have really suffered - a shy quiet child in a hostel - must have been a terrible experience. Those experiences have made him the person he is.
The oh so perfect Dadaji still does not seem to realise what has happened to Viren. The condesending attitude of his is enough to send anyone into a rage and for a simmering volcano like Viren, it is a terrible truth that he has to face everyday.
Vandana in trying to fit into the family and gain acceptance from YD has become a mute spectator to many an atrocity in the house. She does not talk up even for her own son (Nivi Sid matter in the hospital), so how can we expect her to talk for Viren.
CC & Jawahar - again in wanting to be in the good books of the moneybags, sacrificed their son
I am reserving judgement on Sid. Obviously something major happened for the shy quiet bookworm who wanted to follow in his brother's footsteps to turn into this vengeful and cruel person who wants to find happiness in his brother's downfall. I feel it could be a major thing so major that Sid has tuned it out of his memories, is buried so deep in his unconscious that he does not even remember it happening. 
Considering all this for me Nivi is still the victim as Viren who now has the power to choose love over revenge has chosen not to. Life is all about the choices we make and we have to live with everyday. However, if u take away the revenge factor from Viren he will not be the person he is today. He would not have made Nivi stronger and would not have stood up for her against his family. He would have probably become another silent spectator like VD or currying favours like CC.

These are my thots and I am hoping and praying that Viren loves Nivi else nothing and nothing would make me watch this serial. Today's episode was a bummer again...Viren in trying to win over the family (by showing them that their idol has feet of clay)is ruining the only good thing in his life - Nivi's love and trust. But ofcourse the fight to regain Nivi's love and trust would be a treat to watch.

Edited by nuts - 25 January 2011 at 10:08am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRen_Luvu4eveRani2011Shayafantamushimilee1014gmann2010Suchi-xaviara

Rahm IF-Rockerz
Rahm
Rahm

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Beautiful topic!

I think before Sid gets blamed, Dadashaheb should be blamed. He made the mistake of preferring one son over the other. Yes, JW is cold hearted, but come on, he couldn't have been born this way.. circumstances have led him to become so cold hearted.

Then Dadashaheb made the mistake and continues to make the mistake of preferring Sid over Viren. We found out today that Viren was quiet and shy.. imagine a kid so young who is like that being sent away. I'm sure boarding school was a nightmare and on top of that he spent his vacations with his nani or away from home with his parents. He has no real connection to Sid anymore other than blood. I don't think that Viren is taking revenge on Sid. I believe he's taking revenge on Dadashaheb. By framing Sid, he is telling Dadashaheb how wrong he was to prefer Sid over him and also he's breaking the faith that Dadashaheb has on Sid.. that will definitely hurt Dadashaheb. And it's clear why he's using Nivi. Nivi and Sid were close and Nivi IS close to Dadashaheb. If Nivi blamed Sid, Dadashaheb would believe it.

The question remains: does Viren love Nivi? I believe he does, but he's not aware of it as he's so engrossed in making his plan work. I believe that Nivi's continuous concern and love for him will one day make him change.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRen_Luvu4eveRani2011Shayafantamushilamsmilee1014gmann2010xaviaraSuchi-

MonuKaKinshuk Senior Member
MonuKaKinshuk
MonuKaKinshuk

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
i think viren wants to just listen from dadaji's mouth that viren is better than sid and that finally sid should be thrown out of the house!!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiSuchi-

Go to top