Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Who is the Real Victim here

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Hi everyone..
I am here to share some thoughts here that have been bothering me a lot.

Many of us watch serials cause somehow we feel connected to one character or another. And such one story is CCBM

We all fell in love with Shy Nivi and started liking the characters around her.

Me being a Niv.Ren fan love Both Viren and Nivi and now we can see that there is huge turmoil going on in their life.

We are getting glimpses of what might have pushed viren to such extent , towards such hatred, and towards such unkind feelings.

====

Who is to blame? Sid,  Bhupat Sood, Vandana, Chanchal or Jawahar?

Sid for his silence? That he never spoke up when he was supposed to

Bhupat for making a mistake again! in judging

Vandana for remaining silent

Chanchal for planning and Scheming

or Jawahar for being greedy

All these people have ruined two people's lives

Viren and Niveditha

Viren if he loves Niveditha or not is something to be seen. ( though I believe he does)

But he was hurt as a child by all the people mentioned about. Knowingly and Unknowingly. There are consequences for every action. Chanchal hates Sid for this very reason because he is the preferred grandson and Bhupat. It was because of his unwise judgement about Viren that chanchal became this way and also because of Jawahar being so un-supportive and unloving person with absolute no morals. She did everything that was in her hand to destroy Sid's Life.

Who is to blame?
Bhupat? Chanchal or Sidharth (for being a favorite)

Niveditha , suffered her mother's loss and never got the love of her father but she got the love of her grandmother that gave her moral strength. She became a pawn for Hemlata, Yashodhara, Chanchal and Jawahar

WHo is to blame?
Hemlata, Yashodhara , CC and JW or Sidharth (for being silent and un-supportive) or Bhupat?(for not trusting Naintara)

Viren and Niveditha got married under circumstances that were not created by them but again because they are just used as pawns

Who is to blame?
Sidharth (for going to nivi and the saying he will cancel the wedding)

Viren trying to take his revenge on sidharth , why
because Sidharth was treated better than him? because sidharth got the love of everyone and he was deprived of it?

How can someone who loves one person hate the other? We have learnt that he looked up Sid as nivi always did. and its clear that

Sidharth must have broken his trust just like Niveditha's trust was broken

Difference!!!!!! nivedita DOES NOT believe in revenge where as

Viren does.

When he drugged nivi , he told her to take revenge make the man feel the same pain as she felt but she chose the other way , the path of forgiveness and the path of letting it go...

But viren did not..

Who is to blame?
Sidharth? (for his continual breaking of trust problem)

What we see here is two people who have lot of similarity , both are silent and shy type as told to by Vandana today that viren was shy.

Both looked up to sidharth

and both got their trust broken

one did not react

the other is reacting...

Who is to blame?

How much can one person take?

Sidharth, oppressed or oppressor ?

Sidharth, Silence or Silencer?

Sidharth, Ideal or outright dangerous?

i see only two victims here

Viren and Niveditha

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetQueensnatsss1988smile365dayssz786honest80binataadharshubabegumNivRen_Luvu4eveMonuKaKinshukRani2011hananeranragcoolgirl7PRIYANKA00prajeesalekh1aashiluvskinnysahujasavera2007ShayafantamushiJasleenmilee1014NivRenDeewanisimran728zarmeenogmann2010VirMan_ArShiScintillatingFrozenRainAlphabet26MMBGashred12RahmanjubalashaaziYeHoKyaRahaHaixaviara_Namita_mysteriousmilli

FrozenRain IF-Rockerz
FrozenRain
FrozenRain

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged

Hi suchi ....i'm sana....love ur post.....i'm very much sad after watching today's episode....i dont know who is to blame ..? viren is definitely a victim of all these actions...bt i'm angry towards viren now.....i only feel bad for nivi....not for viren....whatever he did and going to do has justifications from his side.....bt the only victim after all these r getting revealed shld be nivi.....my heart crys for her....what's her fault?...what happened to her after she know abt viren's truth?....i wish nivi know the truth of her psycho hubby asap and leave him in his world of psychotic thoughts...then only he realise what nivi actually meant to him.........

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

PrateekshShayafansimran728gmann2010zarmeenoYeHoKyaRahaHaiSuchi-

aashiluvskinny Senior Member
aashiluvskinny
aashiluvskinny

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
very well said....poor viren...i had tears in my eyes watching little viren cry...n before i used to think that he must b a naughty kid isliye he was sent to hostel but vandana cleared that doubt by saying that viren was a silent quite n shy kid then y did dada sahib chose to send him away...?n after todays episode we got to know that even sidharth doesnt seem to remember viren as a kid...n viren wanted to b like siddharth then y suddenly this revenge...?? just coz siddharth was not sent with him to the hostel...n he is everyones fav...?there has to b a strong reason now...!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

coolgirl7Shayafansimran728gmann2010zarmeenoSuchi-

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Hi Suchi very nice post. Nivi and Viren were shy kids and both had a affection for Sid. Nivi had a grandmother like NT dadi and grew with care and love and that's why she become the person what she is right now caring an loving, she doesn't have any ill feeling for anyone, even though they hurt her. She believes in forgiveness because of sanskar she got from her Dadi. Whereas Viren grew up alone with out any proper direction, care and love. Because of JW and CC's bad judgement, BS was to be blamed too but parents still have a final say in their kids life, Viren became the person he is now, full of hatred, he doesn't know how to control it and no one ever told him what is right and wrong. But galati chahe kisi ki bhi ho, in end one who is getting hurt, right now is Nivi and later Viren will suffer to may more than Nivi. People who are directly or indirectly responsible for putting this two, character we love so much,  in this condition are not going to suffer the way these two have to bear it. I hate this when always we have to see evil winning. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Rani2011coolgirl7lamssimran728ShayafanFrozenRain_Namita_Suchi-

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
I used to think the same dear .. feel for nivi a lot but I think I am beginning to feel for viren too.

Remember how we felt when Sidharth remained silent and stood there.. just standing there.. doing nothing... letting nivi get insulted and humiliated and time and again. played with her emotions...

And if Viren was the silent and shy type then I am sure Sid must have done something to him too... that has pushed him to the edge.

I still cannot forgive Sid for what he did and did not do. To this day he is silent about jawahar's betrayal.

That shows he is the lets watch the tamasha type.

Remember how we really wanted to hurt sid when he hurt Nivi and let her suffer humiliation?

If this is what he did to a close friend, whom he claimed to love and spend the rest of his life.. then i am sure he must have done something to viren too.. so much that its making him take revenge.

If I was in nivi's place I would take revenge on sid too and make him feel the pain he let nivi feel ...so now viren is doing that.

I do not think he is using nivi. He wants NIvi to question Sid.. and she has to. Thats the only solution that Sid opens up, breaks his silence, and spills the truth abotu what he did and was about to do.

Enough of this natak! of him being the goody two shoes when he is not.

ITs about time Viren exposes Sid for the hurt he has given NIvi.

I am sure this is all about Nivi in the end.. and If it has a little of Viren too thats ok with me cause sometimes the oppressed have to raise and if it needs manipulation then its fine by me.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRen_Luvu4eveMonuKaKinshukRani2011prajeecoolgirl7lamssimran728Shayafantamushigmann2010FrozenRain_Namita_

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
I think we should support viren and nivi at this trying time

They are so much like each other

have GOLDEN HEARTS

if not why would Viren save nivi from those goons.

and not only that he taught her how to stand up for herself.

She is NOT A DOLL WHO IS HELPLESS [P.t.u.l] for viren

She is a person with feelings, with strength and strong will

He was always there for her even when he did not know her. Pushing her forcing her to become stronger. THey are made for each other and perfect for each other.

Nivi has a sense of forgiveness attitude in her

Viren does not and this is why they will balance each other out.

you cannot ALWAYS forgive

and you cannot Always take revenge

There is a middle way and thats the marriage between Nivi and Viren !

and they will be together , they are together and yes I do believe that viren loves nivi

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRen_Luvu4eveshubabegumranragprajeecoolgirl7lamsmilee1014simran728Shayafangmann2010anjubalaxaviara_Namita_

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Well I can't disagree with you over here. I never liked Sid's character after Keshav confrontation scene. He might not remember as you don't remember everything from your childhood but he must have done something to push Viren off to this level, well others actions contributed too but I guess Viren was hoping a lot from Sid just like Nivi did during confrontation. 

Today even I am angry that Viren is not able to open his eyes and see what infront of him, I can't hate him. I cried watching today's scene when they were pushing him off to hostel. Shy kids are always a best target for bullies, I can imagine what would have happened to him. Nivi still had a sheltered like compare to Viren. 

Today my heart breaks for both equally and the more I think more I get angry at everyone in that damn Sood house. I know many in of us wants Nivi to leave Viren but I am hoping for her forgiving nature and be with Viren, because she is the only savior he has. I don't like what Viren is putting her through but still want her to understand him. May be this is woman in me who can't leave a broken soul to be mend himself. 

I am rooting for both Nivi and Viren, NivRen in whom we believe and I know one day we will see them happy together. 

Edited by gmann2010 - 25 January 2011 at 9:16am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRen_Luvu4eveRani2011coolgirl7milee1014simran728ShayafanSuchi-

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Amazing topic Suchi ! *hugs* Thanks for making it !! 

Yep, I see only to victims in this show which are NivRen !! Nivi was still better off because even if she did not get her parents love, she got her Dadi's love and fierce protection, and a brother who adores and is crazy about her !! Even after the trauma of her mom suicide, which affected her, she still had a beautiful and a heathy childhood, because when she was scared or got nightmares, she had her Dadi to hug her, comfort her, chase away her fears,

But what about Viren ? Who did he have ? God, he was so young !! What trauma and hell did he go through at that boarding school, that it affected him so much that he never wanted to come back home, and would spend his holidays either with his nani or his parents ??

What made a guy, who looked up to his Sid Bahiya, who wanted to be like Sid Bhaiya, made him hate the very person who was his ideal ??  It cannot be only because he was sent to hostel and Sid got to stay with the family ? Because the preferential treatment must have been there always !!

You know the episode haunted me last night, but tonight's episode had shaken me to the soul, because how could such a small child and that too so shy and book nerd survive the harsh and cruel life of a boarding school and hostel ??

And more important question, if he was always into books, and kept quite, how come he got a bad report card ???? Those who read a lot are always have extremely high IQ !!

Viren's hatred is not just because Sid was the favorite son of the family, there is so much to all this !! Because even if Viren did something bad and was sent to hostel because of it, why the hell there is no single picture of him with anyone in the family ?? How come there is not a single picture of him in Sid's room, where he has an entire wall filled with Pics ? Fine he did not spent the childhood with them, but why did not Sid ever asked or begged anyone in the house for a pic of Viren so he can put that up on the wall too ?

As far as NivRen is concerned, everyone is saying how they can't enjoy their scenes anymore !! I think i'm the only one right now who are enjoying their scenes so much still, because like Kinshuk said, theirs is not a conventional love story, and that is because their love story is not just romantic, it has so many different shades too it !! These days I see a totally different shade of their love in their scenes !!! Whatever Viren's plan is, his love for Nivi is true, and I'm not saying this because I want it to be true, I'm saying this if you notice that when Nivren got married, and we saw Viren's room the first time, we saw how many pics he had in his room, yet he did not have one family photo in his room, how would he, his family never bothered to take a pic with him, and even his pics in the room are all posed, and are not personal, all of them professional !! and it was Viren who does not have anyone;s pic in his room ever before, who added Nivi's pic in their bedroom, which we saw for the first time in the scene where he talks to her photo while waiting for her !!

Viren does not know how to differentiate between right and wrong, because he was never taught, so once can't expect him to think that he is doing wrong by using Nivi like this, because he actually thinks that even if he is using Nivi he always makes sure that he makes up to her, so that makes it right for HIM ! Because even if he is hurting her, he makes it up to her by loving her 100 times more then he has hurt her !!

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumNivRen_Luvu4evesavera2007prajeenutscoolgirl7milee1014Shayafansimran728gmann2010anjubalaFrozenRainAlphabet26_Namita_Dilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

Go to top