Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

25th Jan, Updates, Avita escape (Page 9)

super_boy Senior Member
super_boy
super_boy

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanamrahman

super-boy bohat  hasii aa rahi haiSmile

Hey sanam,

Yeh line funny hai isliye n CV's bhool gaye ki Avi ne letter padha tha nagar woh school gaya tha toh thoda bahut padhna likhna aata hoga na , ab Arpi can teach him how 2 read n write, just imagine dis she wid a ruler in hand n making him study n he makng funny n cute faces jab koi galti kare ya if he does not wanna study n Arpi strict teacher LOLLOLLOLLOL cute scene hoga. Cv's can do smth like dat.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sanamrahmanBenNevis

sanamrahman Senior Member
sanamrahman
sanamrahman

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by super_boy

super-boy bohat  hasii aa rahi haiSmile

Hey sanam,

Yeh line funny hai isliye n CV's bhool gaye ki Avi ne letter padha tha nagar woh school gaya tha toh thoda bahut padhna likhna aata hoga na , ab Arpi can teach him how 2 read n write, just imagine dis she wid a ruler in hand n making him study n he makng funny n cute faces jab koi galti kare ya if he does not wanna study n Arpi strict teacher LOL cute scene hoga. Cv's can do smth like dat.

yup its funny school gaya tha tho thora sa toh padna ana chahiye tha............kya kare bechara jitna bhi padha tha sab goli chalate chalate bhool gaya .......ghar mai homework bhi kiya na rivision .....no touch atallTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ice _girl

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Nandini,Hug

Thanks so much for the update, I had to go out yesterday evening and did not get home till nearly midnight so didn't get the chance to see the episode yet.

Maybe we will have some calm Avita moment!Embarrassed

@CB Di, hmm seems like my ideas are being used but I don't mind...as long as it helps GKD and Avita...WinkThumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevisice _girlchatterbox

smile.sara IF-Sizzlerz
smile.sara
smile.sara

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:37am | IP Logged
aray yaar chodo yah phadhai whadae. i just want Avi shhan as bhayyaji back in Lallanpur and what about if Arpi will start her college again and Avi will gonna drop her college kia shaan hogi Arpi ki college mai. remembe shikha said about Arpi "kitni shaan sae nikalti hongi na Akhir Avdesh Singh Thakhur ki patni hai,lallanput k sher Bhaubali" but think Arpi never enjoyed this status of bhayya ji wife even when RV was not there. so pls CV this RV track is now so much boring. bring Avi back as bhayyji in Lallanpur and there they will enjoy their original status bhayyaji the God of Lallanpur and his dear wifei. I wonder about sana news she didnt tell us about this dragging of RV, chasing and escaping rather than she told about confilict b/w Avi n bhahuji

Edited by sara212 - 26 January 2011 at 2:38am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ice _girlchatterbox

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:40am | IP Logged
yup dreamy the moment i saw the gun scene and that truck driver helping avdesh i recalled we had discused this in ur analysis post

and sara true we want that bahubali back as roaring sher

i still think since sardar sent rv on wrong track  the chase sequence wont be shown much now

rather avdesh trying to live normal life as he told sardar. alone with arpi and somewhere quiet

bt when wud he come bck to haveli

also now tanmay wud enter lallanpur so his and shikha story wud start and then rv wud use shikha to bring out avdesh again from hiding

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sanamrahmanice _girlsmile.sara

sanamrahman Senior Member
sanamrahman
sanamrahman

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

yup dreamy the moment i saw the gun scene and that truck driver helping avdesh i recalled we had discused this in ur analysis post

i still think since sardar sent rv on wrong track  the chase sequence wont be shown much now

rather avdesh trying to live normal life as he told sardar. alone with arpi and somewhere quiet

also now tanmay wud enter lallanpur so his and shikha story wud start and then rv wud use shikha to bring out avdesh again from hiding

@ bold advesh singh thakur ki kya halat hogayi hai..........its ok that he want to transform himself to normal man frm bhaiyaji.......give up violence..........but can see them struggling 4 their livelyhood, ...apna bhaiyaji kya shaan se rehta tha,,,,,but sara he can't go bck lallanpur n haweli,,,,,,,,becoz of rv(monster)........now they r atleast together n facing every hurdle but if they go bck that monster n bhootni will seperate them again,,,,,,,plz no seperation of avita's ...not nemore

ice _girl

smile.sara IF-Sizzlerz
smile.sara
smile.sara

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:33am | IP Logged

Originally posted by chatterbox

@ bold advesh singh thakur ki kya halat hogayi hai..........its ok that he want to transform himself to normal man frm bhaiyaji.......give up violence..........but can see them struggling 4 their livelyhood, ...apna bhaiyaji kya shaan se rehta tha,,,,,but sara he can't go bck lallanpur n haweli,,,,,,,,becoz of rv(monster)........now they r atleast together n facing every hurdle but if they go bck that monster n bhootni will seperate them again,,,,,,,plz no seperation of avita's ...not nemore
Sanam i can understand we want Avita together but this is not the right way like escape and hide. they wll have to face the reallity of their life. Avi has responsiblity of his family Arpi is not the only one in his life, his mother, his sis, his loyal friends and his Haveli which is belong to his ansestor. or agar wapis nhi jaenge to Bhootni ka poll kaise khulai ga. no yar stay away  is not a good idea. track should be change. Its like RV is not success to arrest or encounter Avi, there should be serious enquiry hold on him, his fellow police men can testify against him that RV has got so many chances to arrest or kill Avi but he lost it in his over smartness. he should loose his job and pride. This is a story of Bahubali how can a bhaubali live like a common man. he is a born sher one day he must be come out in his full daghadhdum Avtaar. till than its good he is learning to use his brain and tactics to face the situation

Edited by sara212 - 26 January 2011 at 3:36am

ice _girl

PristineSoul IF-Sizzlerz
PristineSoul
PristineSoul

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot Nandini. Also thanks to CB di for the song.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index