Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

25th Jan, Updates, Avita escape (Page 7)

talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanamrahman

Originally posted by sara212

Originally posted by sanamrahman

thanx nandu

eppy was preety much good compared to monday eppy........as i said yesterday that avi is becoming wiser as r.v n rv is behaving like avi.....lots of dialouge bazi......deemag uska holiday par gaya hai jo woh handcuff ki keys lena bhool jata hai......agar woh pocket se cellph nikal sakta hai toh drive bhi kar sakta tha .....utni handcuff ki chain lambhi hoti hai.......avi darling nai kya demag lagaya hai rv ko handcuff pehneka aur bullets dur phekne ka...........par ek baat samaj mai nahin aayi....loote se paani pina easy hota hai ya haath se ........haath mai ek glass paani  thori na aa sakti hai...arpi was drink as if she was drinking frm glass.........precap is always confusing...........i think avi was standing infront of her........avita's moment was wonderful as ever
Hi Sanam!
@ Red-- i think the string tied with lota and trunk was making hinderence, i was thinking the same then i saw scene so many time and it looked like bec of that rasi arpi darling ko pani peenai mai mushkil ho rahi thi and bhai ab to un ko chappal bhi bhayyaji phenaenge or unk paon bhi apne haath sae dhulwaenge.

hi nandu

bechara avi ya toh police se bhag ta rehta hai nahin toh arpi sewa karta rehta hai.........bechare ko khud itni chot lagi hai.......upar se arpi ko uthate phir raha hai.............hope that thori shanti mile uss ko.......becoz truckdriver misguided rv......abhi jungle mai mangal hoga ........shayad......raat toh ayi unke life mai.........hope to see avita's moment
Dreams !! hopes!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smile.sara

talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

ya cud be a dream  but yes just lying together the way avdesh is always holding arpi in his arms to protect her. he is doing full hifaazat of her now

but rest is confusing

and sara sanam i also thought he is injured but arpi cud still tell him or care of his foot too na
Total protection!!!Wink
chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:16am | IP Logged
jungle mein mangal sahi but ek sahi theekana to ho

pattharon ke beech romance nahi jama kuch

and arpi nakhre kar rahi hai ab

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boy

talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

jungle mein mangal sahi but ek sahi theekana to ho

pattharon ke beech romance nahi jama kuch

and arpi nakhre kar rahi hai ab

LOLLOLLOL
chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:21am | IP Logged
ki hoyaa lakshmi itni hasi aa rahi hai eh  ROFL
talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Ine pathar Iam sure thatz a dream!! I'm hoping she will get up scared & Avi will console her..One thing will lead to the other aur........Censored

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boyBenNevis

talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Did u know chatter Ashish has tweeted "Yeh tera zikr hai ya itra hai"
So I'm hoping thatz the next song And it a romantic song..Kuch toh zaroor hoga..Nahin????
sanamrahman Senior Member
sanamrahman
sanamrahman

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Milii

Yeah...Mony's idea of Tarzan  and Jane is the only rasta khulla for Avita...

They have to stay back in the jungle itself...if they go out either RV will kill them or they will starve to death..bcoz Avi cannot get a decent job(remember he is illiterate Wink)...

So, it is safest for them to stay back in the jungle...

And also, i
f they stay here, Avi can fulfill his 'partigya' of non-violence whereas the first partigya will be null and void Big smile

hi mili

mili avi has forgotten the first pratigya long before.........remember the intimate scene where he was about to kiss arpi when they were at hut............imagine avi n arpi dressed like tarzan n jane......leading life like them........tell me one thing if avi was illeterate then how come he had read the letter that arpi has sent him during her shaddi wid pappu................wah kya baat arpi ka letter phadne ke liya usko phadne liye ekdin  ka vardan  diya  tha uparwale neWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boytalkie14smile.sara

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index