Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

25th Jan, Updates, Avita escape (Page 6)

talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _nandini

Thank u All for liking the Updates. EmbarrassedBig smile 

Agree with all of u. Though the epi was cute but too much of running n chasing. We n Avita, both need a break now.

Vista .... True dear, Its all looking very mch repetetive now. The same chasing n escaping. And the same jungle scenes all the time Confused 

Mony .... If they keep wandering in the jungles like this then soon we wud get to see them as Tarzan n JaneOuchLOL BTW Imagine both of them dressed like that WinkLOLLOL 

Laxmi, i too was excited to see a night scene WinkBig smile And the way Arpi was shocked to see Avi missing from besides her, it seems as if they were sleeping together WinkEmbarrassedLOL ....FINALLY !!!! LOL
Exactly what I thought Nandu..The way she looked beside her,it was like they were sleeping together. FINALLY!!!.It was lo..............ng over due thoughh..Now stay awake together guys!!!WinkEmbarrassed
Khud ko bhi aur humein bhi khush karo!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boy

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:04am | IP Logged
hahha u at it again

precap was confusing and what they were sleeping on rocks

kya din aa gaye hai bahubali ke

isse to achha tha hay  hahahaa

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevistalkie14

Milii Goldie
Milii
Milii

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Yeah...Mony's idea of Tarzan  and Jane is the only rasta khulla for Avita...

They have to stay back in the jungle itself...if they go out either RV will kill them or they will starve to death..bcoz Avi cannot get a decent job(remember he is illiterate Wink)...

So, it is safest for them to stay back in the jungle...

And also, i
f they stay here, Avi can fulfill his 'partigya' of non-violence whereas the first partigya will be null and void Big smile

super_boyBenNevis

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:08am | IP Logged
first pratigya to hamare avdesh ji kab ke bhool gaye but lagta hai madam arpi ready nahi hai ab..

dusri baat i didnt like

avdesh ka khud ka pair injured tha bt arpi ne us taraf dhyan nahi diya

why she was being maharani here

super_boysmile.sara

talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

hahha u at it again

precap was confusing and what they were sleeping on rocks

kya din aa gaye hai bahubali ke

isse to achha tha hay  hahahaa
I'm always at it !!!Wink I think that was a dream..The rocks were strewn all around her..But the way she looked beside her...I think they were lying down together..After all the fuss finally!!!Embarrassed
sanamrahman Senior Member
sanamrahman
sanamrahman

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sara212

Originally posted by sanamrahman

thanx nandu

eppy was preety much good compared to monday eppy........as i said yesterday that avi is becoming wiser as r.v n rv is behaving like avi.....lots of dialouge bazi......deemag uska holiday par gaya hai jo woh handcuff ki keys lena bhool jata hai......agar woh pocket se cellph nikal sakta hai toh drive bhi kar sakta tha .....utni handcuff ki chain lambhi hoti hai.......avi darling nai kya demag lagaya hai rv ko handcuff pehneka aur bullets dur phekne ka...........par ek baat samaj mai nahin aayi....loote se paani pina easy hota hai ya haath se ........haath mai ek glass paani  thori na aa sakti hai...arpi was drink as if she was drinking frm glass.........precap is always confusing...........i think avi was standing infront of her........avita's moment was wonderful as ever
Hi Sanam!
@ Red-- i think the string tied with lota and trunk was making hinderence, i was thinking the same then i saw scene so many time and it looked like bec of that rasi arpi darling ko pani peenai mai mushkil ho rahi thi and bhai ab to un ko chappal bhi bhayyaji phenaenge or unk paon bhi apne haath sae dhulwaenge.

hi sara

bechara avi ya toh police se bhag ta rehta hai nahin toh arpi sewa karta rehta hai.........bechare ko khud itni chot lagi hai.......upar se arpi ko uthate phir raha hai.............hope that thori shanti mile uss ko.......becoz truckdriver misguided rv......abhi jungle mai mangal hoga ........shayad......raat toh ayi unke life mai.........hope to see avita's moment

Edited by sanamrahman - 26 January 2011 at 1:44am

super_boy

talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

first pratigya to hamare avdesh ji kab ke bhool gaye but lagta hai madam arpi ready nahi hai ab..

dusri baat i didnt like

avdesh ka khud ka pair injured tha bt arpi ne us taraf dhyan nahi diya

why she was being maharani here
Even  Ithought that..Khud ka pair bleed kar rahah hai aur Arpi ke pair ke peeche pada hai!! Avi is all set Arpi ko kya hua????Confused

super_boysmile.sara

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:14am | IP Logged
ya cud be a dream  but yes just lying together the way avdesh is always holding arpi in his arms to protect her. he is doing full hifaazat of her now

but rest is confusing

and sara sanam i also thought he is injured but arpi cud still tell him or care of his foot too na

super_boy

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index