Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

25th Jan, Updates, Avita escape (Page 10)

sanamrahman Senior Member
sanamrahman
sanamrahman

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sara212

Originally posted by sanamrahman

Originally posted by chatterbox

yup dreamy the moment i saw the gun scene and that truck driver helping avdesh i recalled we had discused this in ur analysis post

and sara true we want that bahubali back as roaring sher

i still think since sardar sent rv on wrong track  the chase sequence wont be shown much now

rather avdesh trying to live normal life as he told sardar. alone with arpi and somewhere quiet

bt when wud he come bck to haveli

also now tanmay wud enter lallanpur so his and shikha story wud start and then rv wud use shikha to bring out avdesh again from hiding

@ bold advesh singh thakur ki kya halat hogayi hai..........its ok that he want to transform himself to normal man frm bhaiyaji.......give up violence..........but can see them struggling 4 their livelyhood, ...apna bhaiyaji kya shaan se rehta tha,,,,,but sara he can't go bck lallanpur n haweli,,,,,,,,becoz of rv(monster)........now they r atleast together n facing every hurdle but if they go bck that monster n bhootni will seperate them again,,,,,,,plz no seperation of avita's ...not nemore
Sanam i can understand we want Avita together but this is not the right way like escape and hide. they wll have to face the reallity of their life. Avi has responsiblity of his family Arpi is not the only one in his life, his mother, his sis, his loyal friends and his Haveli which is belong to his ansestor. or agar wapis nhi jaenge to Bhootni ka poll kaise khulai ga. no yar stay away  is not a good idea. track should be change. Its like RV is not success to arrest or encounter Avi, there should be serious enquiry hold on him, his fellow police men can testify against him that RV has got so many chances to arrest or kill Avi but he lost it in his over smartness. he should loose his job and pride. This is a story of Bahubali how can a bhaubali live like a common man. he is a born sher one day he must be come out in his full daghadhdum Avtaar. till than its good he is learning to use his brain and tactics to face the situation

yup sara  u want to see bhaiyaji bck to his sher avtaar.....me too..........watever u said everything agreed but now its time of self realisation..........now avi has understood wat happiness u get frm hardwork n leading a simplelife.......wat is non violence .........till now he has completely given up violence.........the urge to taking up d gun n doing some illegal is always there.........he has  to completely reform himself......thore din usko struggle karna chahiye ..........tabhi usko pata chalega atta dal ka bhao........becoz when he go bck to haweli he can stick to non violence

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevisice _girlsmile.sara

BenNevis Goldie
BenNevis
BenNevis

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GKDlover1

Thanks nandu dear for lovely updateSmile.
everybody can agree its a wonderful episode worth watching
 it. it seems to me,Arpita enjoying her husband's  care very much. but she even did not say no to Avi  (, who also got hurt his toes and its bleeding too)  while he was uplifing and holding  her into his arms.(Arpita always cares her husband a lot?!). I thnk Cv's just want to show us some romance on alternate datesLOLLOLLOL.
.At last its night, came after many mornings.LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL.
God bless the Truck Driver who helped Avita from RV's hands.(Im afraid more torture on him in the jail)
There is some editing problem at  the well scene.Arpita was blushing for a second, and watching seriously the next second and blushing again.
The pre cap looks bit scary but wishing it as just a dream.
Finally night is here!!!Wink @Lakshmi73
Hey Lakshmi, Dont expexct too much yar.The CV's just showing the  romance in the form of song sequences only.I do think SR is the grand finale for this show after exposing bahuji's truth.Until then they just want to console us with some romance and songs.

Edited by GKDlover1 - 26 January 2011 at 4:14am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ice _girlyoga23priya

Milii Goldie
Milii
Milii

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Night to kitne aaye aur chale bhi gaye... Cry

Edited by Milii - 26 January 2011 at 6:27am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevissmile.sara

aliyar Senior Member
aliyar
aliyar

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
thanks for the awesome update

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index