Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
πŸ€—Nandini  .

Thanks so much for the update. Very well describedπŸ‘ 

I feel they are dragging this bit a little........starting to appear repetitive.......AviTa running, RV catching up, paasa paltoing, shikha crying, Avita on the run again, Simple intimidates Snake, sons make fun.....

Hope they send RV packing for a while and give the love birds some time together at peace.😍

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the awesome update Nandini
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
good morning everyone

or good morning from india

episode was good yes drag was there in form of continous chase but then  u see our bahubali used his head cleverly with help from the truck driver.

once given key to unlock hathkadis he turned back and gave big kick to rv

and truckdriver was smart he straight came for rv when both rv and avita fell on other side with gun in btwn

and avi was quick to take the gun

see thas what he meant good to hold the gun again.

bt uses his brains to tie up rv with his own hathkadi and remove the bullets

and this time he took refuge in jungle again 

luck is changing..  and rv is not going to find them for some time..

abt mama rai rona dhona i also agree but i guess she has been like tht for yrs overnite change nah hona and its her own sanskars which make her do all that..

though i always see whenever papa rai and kids r getting scared of simple  she has slight smile on her face

now focus wud shift to simple and shikha again

though precap was confusing

and i want to go with mony idea

u tarzan me jane
🀣
talkie14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MonyP

Thanks CB dear.

Epi was good. Tired of chasing but romance was sweet and cute .....lekin kab tak yaar. Ab to kuch hot and spicy ho jayeπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰ 
Why arpi was looking up in pre-cap. Hmmmm I think Avi started building a tree house..remember Tarzan and janeπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ 

Ab to kuch hot ho jaye...πŸ˜‰
talkie14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: GKDlover1

Thanks nandu dear for lovely update😊.
everybody can agree its a wonderful episode worth watching
 it. it seems to me,Arpita enjoying her husband's  care very much. but she even did not say no to Avi  (, who also got hurt his toes and its bleeding too)  while he was uplifing and holding  her into his arms.(Arpita always cares her husband a lot?!). I thnk Cv's just want to show us some romance on alternate datesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.
.At last its night, came after many mornings.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.
God bless the Truck Driver who helped Avita from RV's hands.(Im afraid more torture on him in the jail)
There is some editing problem at  the well scene.Arpita was blushing for a second, and watching seriously the next second and blushing again.
The pre cap looks bit scary but wishing it as just a dream.

Finally night is here!!!πŸ˜‰
_nandini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank u All for liking the Updates. πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ 

Agree with all of u. Though the epi was cute but too much of running n chasing. We n Avita, both need a break now.

Vista .... True dear, Its all looking very mch repetetive now. The same chasing n escaping. And the same jungle scenes all the time πŸ˜• 

Mony .... If they keep wandering in the jungles like this then soon we wud get to see them as Tarzan n JaneπŸ˜† BTW Imagine both of them dressed like that πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Laxmi, i too was excited to see a night scene πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ And the way Arpi was shocked to see Avi missing from besides her, it seems as if they were sleeping together πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜† ....FINALLY !!!! πŸ˜†
sanamrahman thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanx nandu

eppy was preety much good compared to monday eppy........as i said yesterday that avi is becoming wiser as r.v n rv is behaving like avi.....lots of dialouge bazi......deemag uska holiday par gaya hai jo woh handcuff ki keys lena bhool jata hai......agar woh pocket se cellph nikal sakta hai toh drive bhi kar sakta tha .....utni handcuff ki chain lambhi hoti hai.......avi darling nai kya demag lagaya hai rv ko handcuff pehneka aur bullets dur phekne ka...........par ek baat samaj mai nahin aayi....loote se paani pina easy hota hai ya haath se ........haath mai ek glass paani  thori na aa sakti hai...arpi was drink as if she was drinking frm glass.........precap is always confusing...........i think avi was standing infront of her........avita's moment was wonderful as ever
smile.sara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks NandiniπŸ‘ for nice update of nice epi.πŸ‘πŸΌ
smile.sara thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanamrahman

thanx nandu

eppy was preety much good compared to monday eppy........as i said yesterday that avi is becoming wiser as r.v n rv is behaving like avi.....lots of dialouge bazi......deemag uska holiday par gaya hai jo woh handcuff ki keys lena bhool jata hai......agar woh pocket se cellph nikal sakta hai toh drive bhi kar sakta tha .....utni handcuff ki chain lambhi hoti hai.......avi darling nai kya demag lagaya hai rv ko handcuff pehneka aur bullets dur phekne ka...........par ek baat samaj mai nahin aayi....loote se paani pina easy hota hai ya haath se ........haath mai ek glass paani  thori na aa sakti hai...arpi was drink as if she was drinking frm glass.........precap is always confusing...........i think avi was standing infront of her........avita's moment was wonderful as ever

Hi Sanam!
@ Red-- i think the string tied with lota and trunk was making hinderence, i was thinking the same then i saw scene so many time and it looked like bec of that rasi arpi darling ko pani peenai mai mushkil ho rahi thi and bhai ab to un ko chappal bhi bhayyaji phenaenge or unk paon bhi apne haath sae dhulwaenge.
smile.sara thumbnail
Its like bhagte raho. yaar 1 gun apne saath rakhnae mai kia harj hai, koi jangli janwar bhi aa sakta hai safety k lye to aam admi bhi pistol rakh laita hai