Saas Bina Sasuraal

India-Forums

Saas Bina Sasuraal
Saas Bina Sasuraal

Meghan Jadhav AT #1- bday pic pg 17 (Page 4)

...PARiNA... IF-Rockerz
...PARiNA...
...PARiNA...

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Yes Aish,  i guess all the JSK fans noticed Nitin
earlier i thought i was mistaken .. then by-chance saw his wall  Wink where he said not now .. means he was there

do u know nitin is coming in ChandraGupta Maurya in -ve role .. i was planning to watch it..
but that remained me when Bhaktmaal will start .. Unhappy

i really hope it starts soon as in SBS Meghan is not given much screen space

...PARiNA... IF-Rockerz
...PARiNA...
...PARiNA...

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by brainychild92

what kind of movies did he star in.. bollywood or what(i know there are multiple movie industry in india...  )   

omg i am about 6 months older than meghan.. love this guy.. too cutee! i just hope they stop making him wear those shorts and he wears pants and jeans.. abhi he looks like a chota bacha in this show..  btw how old is he supposed to look?

well, Aish has already answers ur questions about Meghan movies ... Big smile

yeah he always given shorts to wear .. may be because they want to show a simple family
Pashu is in dhothis, Tej in trousers  and Prachin in vest LOL

Edited by ...PARiNA... - 27 February 2011 at 2:13am
...PARiNA... IF-Rockerz
...PARiNA...
...PARiNA...

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Some of the pics of 26th Feb (special episode of cricket)

pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Yeah, I agree, that he is not given much screen space in SBS. I always am so happy whenever there is a long conversation with him. As of yet, he still hasn't gotten a segment where he alone is acting. He's always with Toasty, Tej, Dadaji, or Prachin. Unhappy Hope that changes soon.

Don't know if I'll watch Chandragupta Maurya though. Not such a big fan of Nitin as of Meghan. Can't wait for Shri Bhaktmaal to start!

And btw, awesome pics! That episode was beyond awesome! Paisa vasool!
LOL

Edited by AishuJSKfan - 27 February 2011 at 8:29am
...PARiNA... IF-Rockerz
...PARiNA...
...PARiNA...

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AishuJSKfan

Yeah, I agree, that he is not given much screen space in SBS. I always am so happy whenever there is a long conversation with him. As of yet, he still hasn't gotten a segment where he alone is acting. He's always with Toasty, Tej, Dadaji, or Prachin. Unhappy Hope that changes soon.
yup he just at the corner Ouch hardly gets dialogues ... before Tej-Tanya's wedding he had proper scenes ... now Tanya Tej part is more in the show as they are leads

Don't know if I'll watch Chandragupta Maurya though. Not such a big fan of Nitin as of Meghan. Can't wait for Shri Bhaktmaal to start!
even im not at all fan of NITIN i hv noticed he is .. anyhow if a say something i'll break my rules LOL
i decide to watch the show the moment i saw the promo .. later i come to know that he too part of it.. doesnt matters to me its him or someone else .....

And btw, awesome pics! That episode was beyond awesome! Paisa vasool!LOL
absolutely though im not at all into cricket ..  but enjoyed watching it in the show Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pakhara

pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Ok, Here's a link to the recent vm I made of Meghan. Really would like to add it here. Smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKdujV214qw

And so we both agree that the SBS needs to show more of Gyaan. WinkLol, maybe the makers will visit IF sometime and notice this. And omg, what I said about Nitin wasn't meant to offend him or anyone. UnhappyI hope I wasn't breaking IF rules. Its just that  I see a lot of television as it is, so don't know if I want to start watching another show..

And I don't want to sound stupid, but what does AT mean? Is it like a fanclub?

Edited by AishuJSKfan - 27 February 2011 at 9:40am
...PARiNA... IF-Rockerz
...PARiNA...
...PARiNA...

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AishuJSKfan

Ok, Here's a link to the recent vm I made of Meghan. Really would like to add it here. Smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKdujV214qw

really good ..
u can post the youtube vdo in window format  no prob .. i'll  just add the link on first page Big smile

And so we both agree that the SBS needs to show more of Gyaan. WinkLol, maybe the makers will visit IF sometime and notice this. And omg, what I said about Nitin wasn't meant to offend him or anyone. UnhappyI hope I wasn't breaking IF rules. Its just that  I see a lot of television as it is, so don't know if I want to start watching another show..
no u dint said anything ... it was me only ... i was about to break AT rules ... so dint continued about it anyhow .....  no more Nitin LOL

And I don't want to sound stupid, but what does AT mean? Is it like a fanclub?
AT=Appreciation Thread (dedicated to actor or couple ..... )
yeah u can say its like a fanclub ... Big smile
even i dint knew much about it .. just notice it in TL forum ... TaAnu AT  (Tani and Anurag), Harshad AT .. Rajat AT ...
this is the first  AT i opened Tongue

Edited by ...PARiNA... - 27 February 2011 at 9:55am

pakhara

pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Thanks for liking the vm!Embarrassed Here it is in window format.

Ok agreed! Just Meghan related discussions from now on! LOL

And thanks for the info! Appreciation thread has a much nicer ring to it than Fanclub! Good idea for opening one of Gyaan. Smile

...PARiNA...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saas Bina Sasuraal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index