Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

DEVILS DEN- Maan ko mila Chanda aur CVS ko Danda (Page 97)

TheRowdiest IF-Stunnerz
TheRowdiest
TheRowdiest

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
me too skipped Annie scene as usual so have no idea what happened to her LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Soapoperasrfunswan20AnjanaYYZ

Soapoperasrfun IF-Sizzlerz
Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
My only worry with the new creatives is if they use the MC track again. I have reached a stage now where I just want them to make a decision and stick to it. If it is practically not feasible to have a baby on the sets, then come up with a good plan and finish that track. Don't use it again just to create curiosity. It is only causing frustration.

Although I personally want the baby track to stay. 

Edited by Soapoperasrfun - 25 January 2011 at 6:06pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swan20AnjanaYYZ

md410 IF-Sizzlerz
md410
md410

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
@ all
team changing is not big deal.
geet's old editor now editing Yeh isq and Dorris day is creative head, director is who was post ayesha in ajnabi. so as long as noodle is there no need to worry.

@ Swan
NE will come up with lame excuse, she will soon come to know about arjun's candle light phera as per article.

but I like how CV kept MSK's intelligence intact, questioning NE about MIA. 

swan20AnjanaYYZ

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
@All - Watch today's Annie wala scene - it was decent.

Goodnite

swan20Soapoperasrfun

swan20 IF-Sizzlerz
swan20
swan20

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
@Priti.....i'm seriously tired of this MC sword hanging over our head.  But i guess thats their trump card.....they are going to milk this cow till the very end....Ouch

@Anj......bye....goodnight.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Soapoperasrfun

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
Can one be intimate when their partner/spouse in pregnant?  Yes, unless under the following cases.

1.A history of miscarriage or threat of miscarriage- Geet has face two threats so far.

2.A history of pre-term labour or risk that there may be one -  This is Geet's first pregnancy and she is not that far gone, to go into labour now.  So this can be ruled out.

3. Placenta Previa - In this condition, the placenta is low lying and covers the cervix - Abstinence is advocated for the entire period of pregnancy because of the risk of miscarriage or pre-term labour.

4, Incompetent cervix - Cervix is the mouth of the uterus (womb). Sometimes it gets weak and dilates (opens up) pre-maturely. This too raises the risk of premature delivery or miscarriage. The cervix is sewed up but still physical stress during intercourse can lead to reopening of the cervix.  So abstinence is advocated till delivery - Geet has been through a lot of physical and mental stress so this could have happened.

5.Multiple fetuses - Again the risk of pre-term labour is high in cases of twins, triplets and more.  In  Geet's case we know she is carrying a single fetus. After all we have seen the sono. So this cannot be a problem.

So in Geet's case 1, 3 and 4 are real possibilities. The problem is they have not been clear as to what the real problem is. Instead of giving us a muddled picture, they need to be more clear in expressing the direction they want to take their story.  This will stop people from wondering why  they are showing seemingly illogical things. 

Edited by Opti - 25 January 2011 at 6:25pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ISHQSalmanSeSoapoperasrfunAnjanaYYZ

Soapoperasrfun IF-Sizzlerz
Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
@ Opti - I am really amazed at how you come up with these details. Brilliant. Clap

Yes, that is exactly what I was saying a little while ago. If they just clearly decided whether they want to keep the baby or not, and if they want to keep the baby, let us know exactly what the problem is with CON. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Geekgod

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by minnie.reet

no zee , this is only an excuse .....lots of shows r family shows , which has shown much more than CCBM , just like we r talking abt kayamat's SR scene LOL

well me not here to fight abt CCBM only trying to explain if we r ok when someother show is not showing anything , and when Geet is showing so much then we shld be happy with what we r getting ....and No other show has showen what Geet has shown ......u didnt tell me what u saw in  other shows that they didnt show in Geet yet , so i m assuming there is nothing like this LOL

in short we getting a lot frm Geet Tongue

Ok Bidaai was a family show, but it showed much more than Geet, not only neck kiss, but even cheek kiss, almost lips kiss, remember the suhaag raat of RagVir and SaLekh as well, etc.........

Go to top