Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Smi, dont worry I have no intention of indulging in any discussion on positions. Just making a passing remark on what jyo had to say about Indian men.  Hate to think that men are going astray because of some misconception.  Even if they are asked to abstain because of some medical reason, they should show that much restrain. After all the woman is only helping him extend his family line. 
spshastr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I agree with u Opti.. THe man makes the gal preggo and then loses control and goes and makes anothe rone preggo.. here is the Indian men saga...😭
Opti thumbnail
Smi, they were the ones who opened a pandora's box by putting that thoughtless monologue for Maan.  Hope they rectify this soon or go all the way and educate the masses.
Edited by Opti - 13 years ago
ainaGURTI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
positons topic left alone ?? ðŸ˜­ i was gng came back wen i saw this worDD!! 
Opti thumbnail
Smi, what is more appalling is when men and their families accuse the woman when she is not able to bear a male heir, as though she is the one who determines the gender.  If anything it is his chrom which decides whether it will be a girl or a boy. And yet ignorance in this area leads to a lot of problems for the women who are forced to abort or kill the girl foetus/baby.  Places like Punjab and Haryana have appalling sex ratios. 
spshastr thumbnail

Ya and he said I am doing this for u?? that was soemthing I got irritated..its not just her anymore🤢

winona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
guys pls come out with ur versions of today's episode. that would be fun.
spshastr thumbnail
ya I know.. You know I was planning to adopt a baby girl after my first kid but second came accidently and i gave up the plan.. but i would have loved to adopt a girl ..😃
ainaGURTI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@ wini : u feel talikn abt NES NEB would be fun ?? the'll steal the show today.. i mean steal the  TRP's!!! 

ok me gng... no one is talkin abt positions... am highly dissappionred.,l,v;vsv ðŸ¤¢ ðŸ˜­
Edited by Malihaluvmyself - 13 years ago
spshastr thumbnail
Wini SBS said it all what more do we say

Still let me try

Geet cooking ,, maan still cold and aloof
NES and Maan talk
NES goig to meet arjun
Geet wondering why maan is aloof

throw in a little of mAHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIII and Sajna ve and Anjus kissing and u get GHSP for Jan 26th 2011