Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

DEVILS DEN- Maan ko mila Chanda aur CVS ko Danda (Page 9)

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

@Zee:Nowhere he was nervous...I hv been watching shows since 12 yrs now..its all imagination of the mindsLOL

Do u think u r the only one who watches so much serials? LOL
I watch too a lots, GC was clearly so nervous in that moment, not for anything, but in such scene, human being might get nervous.........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gennyM

mandu Goldie
mandu
mandu

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
I just loved the way Maan and Geet acted out the 1st scene...didnt see any nervousness there as actors...loved the way the whole sexual aware ness was brought out by the two....
and yes please please CVS....medical facts check karo....sex is only advised against if you have some complication...otherwise ....
please do not continue propagating false facts as you perceive them...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84veil_of_rosesMarshPjyoti06

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged

Ok I m thinking in general....is it the common mindset of men that if a women is pregnent then they will not consummate with her unless the women herself wants itErmm...I m not sure but after the episode I was hving this discussion with my hubby and he was like MSK is rightStern Smile

Edited by jyoti06 - 25 January 2011 at 10:20am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

nehaahmadanjalireddyy84veil_of_rosespanchjun5MarshPshinusgennyMSoapoperasrfunTheRowdiest

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by minnie.reet

zee yaar kabhi to CV's ki praise kar diya karo whatever they show ....TongueLOL

Why to praise them when they shoot a scene, then edit it? What was the need to shot it then? For self satisfied or what? What the hell AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84ainaGURTI

Soapoperasrfun IF-Sizzlerz
Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
My take on PG 4

I feel like I will be in some sort of a minority today, but I liked today's episode. And for having watched it only on a bad u-tube print, that is saying something. ROFL

A significant reason could be the promo and other spoilers. I was not expecting much. And I did not dislike what I saw 

Important Note - NE is really NE to me and I don't consider her when I do my analysis. She is as always excluded from here too.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The episode today

It started out well with Romeo, Manisha and Adi teasing Maan. These guys are getting comfortable with him and it is really cute to see them have fun. The entire wedding has been FUN because of these guys. Haldi, bachelor's party, sangeet, jaimala. Everything. And it is a pleasure to watch them at all times. Romeo trying to teach Maan what to do was hilarious. And each one blaming the other and still pulling maan's leg. These guys all have balls of steel. Thumbs Up

Mr. Kanjoos Khurana ki toh waat nikal gayi hogi when Pinky asked for 2 Lakhs. ROFL But that scene was cute too. She stole the cheque book from Adi's bag. Their scenes are refreshing and I would love to watch more of them. Anyways, Mr. kanjoos Khurana is 2 lakhs poorer now. LOL 

When Maan gave Pinky 2 lakhs, I lost all hope that he would do anything at all. I imagined that he would walk in all sulky and just scream at Geet for nothing. The TB article did nothing to help. LOL
But I was pleasantly surprised with the scene that followed.

Maan was his naughty possessive self. He was playing around and teasing Geet. He got possessive and told her that nothing could come in-between them. true to his character. That hug, oh, it was so cute. I did not see anything amiss. And the way they lay down, talking to each other. The voice modulations. The passion in their eyes. The desire in their actions. Nothing was amiss. And then, the debacle.

Maan is a man of very few words. He has never known how to express things with words. He is worried for her safety. But he does not know how to share it with her. He is not happy about any of it and knows he has hurt Geet by his actions. And he is hurting more than she is. He cannot even stand to look into her eyes and talk to her. This is all true to his nature. Nothing about this was amiss to be. Nothing out of place. His turmoil, his inner fight with himself, nothing was out of place. 

Knowing Maan and Geet, they will not be able to take each other's worry for each other for too long. They will talk it out. 
 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Like someone suggested, if they talk about everything in 1 night, we might land up seeing more of NES since she is unfortunately the parallel track. So please, let Maan and Geet their their time and keep sulking. I rather see thme sulk than watch NES.

So all in all, a good episode for me. I am happy. Big smile

swan20-Priti11-

MarshP IF-Rockerz
MarshP
MarshP

Originally posted by jyoti06

@Marsha:I agree...dialogue could hv been "is it right to give her more stress tonight in this condition after what she went through whole day"...mayb that would hv been an apt dialogue rather than "she is pregnent"Ermm...

Exaclty  Jyo, These words are bound to be misunderstood. Whether they did it knowingly is open for discussion LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84

BgblZoolander69 IF-Rockerz
BgblZoolander69
BgblZoolander69

Marsh - i agree...its shud have been because ur health is at risk..not cuz ur pregnant...we all know pregnant women are allowed to do it. ROFL ROFL ROFL

veil_of_rosesTheRowdiest

spshastr IF-Sizzlerz
spshastr
spshastr

Jyo... men can get scared because of the baby but then a visit to the doc will do the trick..

veil_of_roses49erFan

Go to top