Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

DEVILS DEN- Maan ko mila Chanda aur CVS ko Danda (Page 70)

BgblZoolander69 IF-Rockerz
BgblZoolander69
BgblZoolander69

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shadowstreet

Geets thts the main point here jana. most of the fans who come ol is grls so Maan has more fan following when the show is about Geet. Also in some cases I can see the grl is acting more versetile role than the man. but fan likes MAAN. opposite attracts theoryLOL for me, u & some other we r hard core DD fanBig smile but rest r not. so the result is like this. If Maan do a thing good fans start wow omg. Does a man like MSK do exist in reality. when I know very well they exists. When he do something wrong fans justify his char. But if the grl do something wrong ppl just bash her up to the root. they even say sometime Geet dnt deserve Maan. I think if Maan remain as God then Geet really dosent deserve him. In relation we need partner not God. but Jyo, Geeta & Anwesha is right at their point too. If they just showed some scene, may be a back hug after moon talk or waking up together in morning the situation wud be justified for us. but its fiction after all which needs DRAMALOL

Excuse me? What does that mean? Most of us in the den are quite sensible and know who to defend when its needed. I for one have never bashed Geet or Maan. I am always impartial when it comes to story no matter how hot Maan looks. i'm not that shallow. And I adore DD...so there is no bias here. I am so offended by this.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06AnjanaYYZ

mchopra IF-Sizzlerz
mchopra
mchopra

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
resmi: mujhe kuch samjh nhi aaya..Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mi7chimesjyoti06

Amongthestars89 IF-Rockerz
Amongthestars89
Amongthestars89

@ zee......erm maybe he's drag her to the hospital??? or make an excuse or something....Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

BgblZoolander69 IF-Rockerz
BgblZoolander69
BgblZoolander69

Maan is god? Who here thinks Maan is god? I'm sure no one in the den.

Somehow there was always an impression that it was Geet who sort of worshiped him. But after watching all the rituals in the wedding, it seems that Maan worships her. He bows his head and lets her put on the garland. When Daarji puts the flower in her hand, he touches it to his head out of respect, he would do anything for her. Maan's world revolves only around her, if she is finished so is he. He defends her honor above his, he see's to it that she is always happy, he tells her that her dreams are his reality (I think I"llstop here, else I can go on forever). It makes Maan all the more lovable and shows that he is indeed not a man put on a pedestal, but a man enamored by his lover.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Amongthestars89jyoti06swan20mchopraAnjanaYYZ

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

@Jyoti: Getting up together? When did Geet said this? Do u mean Zindagi Har Subah........ wala dialouge, but he said it first, then she said it LOL, waise we r used now that MSK always break promises.......
Geekgod IF-Rockerz
Geekgod
Geekgod

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ann.A

Geeky - ur such a DQ! You got a special quiz when u came to den!

Hey AnnHug...Shali said the same thing and I'll ask you the same question I asked herLOL
Ann...what did I do........ when did I do it......... and with whom did I do it?LOL

Edited by Geekgod - 25 January 2011 at 1:17pm

jyoti06

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Anyway guys..I gotta go!  lots of work pending in office!  take care all, hope I didnt offend anyone!  I just have my POV and thought I would state such!

jyoti06

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

why do we categorize every human being and every situation as right and wrong.............so if a person is righteous cannot he be wrong and if a person is wrong cannot he ever be righteous...........

there was no right and wrong in this scenario..............instead there were two point of views

maan who finally got married to the girl he desires the most......he sees her sitting shy waiting for him and in the trance he loses himself forgetting everything except the fact that finally after every tribulation they are married and all he wants is to make her his own.........the trance was broek when the reality of the baby hit him.......

the truth that mother baby are vulnerable nothing should harm them....this awareness makes him move away flustered........he could not at that moment try and think whether he should tell geet or no coz he himself was flustered and reacting to this fact............hence he makes an excuse of sleep which is the distant thought for him and hence he goes out ...........

he acted as a husband lover first and the concerned soulmate and father took a backseat for the first few moments when he was with his wife.............

and similarly geet has every right to be hurt and react as per her will..........no woman would like to be left mid way on her wedding night that too without any explanantions......and this happened coz the father and soulmate took a front seat..........

maan was not wrong or right ...........he conducted himself to his desires and then his responsibility

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Anwesha_02luvmaneetGeekgodjyoti06swan2049erFanshaliTheRowdiestAnjanaYYZ

Go to top