Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

DEVILS DEN- Maan ko mila Chanda aur CVS ko Danda (Page 68)

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Again, its a show raat gayi baat gayi, still no logic behind it!  MSK knew clearly Geet's state, he knew whats at risk!  IM sorry I cant defend his actions here!Disapprove

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Geekgod

shadowstreet Goldie
shadowstreet
shadowstreet

Originally posted by jyoti06

@Geets and Sharmi:U both r thinking only from Geet's POV...in this case I see both equally hurt and mayb MSK is more hurt since he also knows about her pregnency complications which Geet is unaware of ..she was not hurt but only confused today about MSK's sudden change of behaviour and she will find out whats bothering him since in the morning itself she had this question in her mind...did she look stressed out in the morning ??but she would hv been stressed out if at night itself MSK had told her everything...

About MSK's initial foreplay..arre he is a man and a human..he lost control but remembered at the correct time and moved away...LOL
no jaan, tonite I am fully sympathatized with MSK. it was a hard task for him I do agree. initial foreplay was out of his love & long wait for this specific moment. I can understood very well how hard it was for him to controll at that momentEmbarrassed also he knew Geet was in question & not sleeping. All my complain is about his leaving the bed & not returing. If they showed they wake up together in each others arm unknowigly then it will be a nice scene. After all it was really a hard, tense & tiring day for both of them. He can take as much time he needs but from the promo & morning scene its indicating he will keep on avoiding. till Geet confornt him. then she will find out the reason & get all teary & say why r u so nobel. tht track is bit old. this time I wud love to see if Geet tells him why dint u tell me instead of avoiding. but I know it wont happen coz Maan char is made to worship. but I never found him a char to worship for.LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Geekgodjyoti06swan20

panchjun5 IF-Rockerz
panchjun5
panchjun5

Hi n Bye Zahra...Welcome to the Den...I'm Kavita...Hug

@All Chalo me off to bed...Bye guys...And take a chill pill guys....And have fun....Good Night/ Good Morning....Big smile

@Geeks....Here you go dude...some extra
HugHugHugHug for you...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Amongthestars89Geekgodjyoti06swan20

geet.a IF-Sizzlerz
geet.a
geet.a

Jyo di cool ur here.. I know telepathy will work

Sorry im leaving now

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Geekgodjyoti06

swan20 IF-Sizzlerz
swan20
swan20

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
@Anwesha........NE does not exist for me so i couldn't care less what happens with her.....LOL.....Also i'm still unable to understand Arjun's modus operandi here.....what the heck is he trying to achieve by sleeping with NE once....Confused

Geekgodjyoti06

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Originally posted by Anwesha_02

@What is Everyone's take on the fact that Annnie will find out Arjun's truth?
Even if she finds out the truth..question is what next ?Will she get preggy ?Confused...then what ?Confused...I don't see the actor playing Annie's role able to portray such complex emotions if she is shown getting pregnent in the futureErmm..also Arjun will only achieve a sadistic pleasure here but dunno how will that destroy MSK in this caseConfused

@Geets:Where MSK rejected her..he just said "u r tired go to sleep"..then he even slept besides her...after few seconds he went out because he was still in dilemma...then we dunno whether he came back or not..next morning was shown...but its not the end of the chapter..many such nights will come and not necessary that every night he goes out to hv moon talkLOL

Geekgodswan20

Geekgod IF-Rockerz
Geekgod
Geekgod

Originally posted by Anwesha_02

@What is Everyone's take on the fact that Annnie will find out Arjun's truth?

She will say....Nahiiiiiiiii
Main aise nahi jee sakti
Mujhe khud se ghin aani lagi hai
Bubba ki ferry kahan hai...
Mujhe abhi arabian sea mein dubki laga ke 
Apni and sare viewers ki jindagi aasan karni haiOuch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shaliswan20mchopra

Amongthestars89 IF-Rockerz
Amongthestars89
Amongthestars89

Originally posted by temorocks

Originally posted by Zee89-Maneetfan

ohhhhh thank you!Smile my hindi/urdu kinda sucks soooEmbarrassed gota ask my other friends to translate for me...LOLLOL

well hopefully c.v's better do their homework i've been waiting for the SR for a loooonnggggggg time.....WinkEmbarrassedLOLLOL

Another Zee waits for Maaneet's SR ShockedROFLBlushing

Yes zeee 1!!!TongueROFLROFLROFLROFL

you don't know how long i waited!!! if u ever get the chance....my frustration to see one is seen through my os's....EmbarrassedROFLROFLROFL well that's wat my friends say anyway...WinkROFLROFLROFLROFL

GeekgodSecretKhabri420

Go to top