Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

DEVILS DEN- Maan ko mila Chanda aur CVS ko Danda - Page 6

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago
He might start a fight to not let her questioning him, he do it for her safety, but in same time he has to think that by doing this he is putting her in stress and tension, so he is not helping her at all.........

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Zee:I disagree ..noone was nervous in that scene..they were completely in their character...yes mayb a bit tired but I found the scene very hot..just kissing doesn't make a scene hot...

@Smita: I am not assuming thing, this is a natural thing for any human being to be nervous and it was very clear in that moment in GC's eyes.......

@Minnie: It's not question of greedy, if it at all like this, it means they can take us by a ride by showing all time such romance and never a SR, no way 😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑
Edited by temorocks - 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: jyoti06

@Zee:I disagree ..noone was nervous in that scene..they were completely in their character...yes mayb a bit tired but I found the scene very hot..just kissing doesn't make a scene hot...

I didn't say in the whole scene they were nevrous, there was a fast moment where GC was clearly nervous, look when they lay down after they hugged, it was very clear........

BgblZoolander69 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Episode was awesome and that half SR was too. πŸ˜ƒ
MarshP thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I thought the episode was steamy. I had no issues except for that one, "because she is pregnant" line. I thought it was a bad choice of words to express Maan's dilemma.
jyoti06 thumbnail
@Zee:Nowhere he was nervous...I hv been watching shows since 12 yrs now..its all imagination of the mindsπŸ˜†
spshastr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ok Waht exactly has arjun achieved?? I dont understand?πŸ˜•
spshastr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Marsha exactly see my take thats exactly waht i wrote..πŸ˜†

I loved the half SR ,.. It was😍☺️
jyoti06 thumbnail
@Marsha:I agree...dialogue could hv been "is it right to give her more stress tonight in this condition after what she went through whole day"...mayb that would hv been an apt dialogue rather than "she is pregnent"πŸ€”...