Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

DEVILS DEN- Maan ko mila Chanda aur CVS ko Danda (Page 58)

Geekgod IF-Rockerz
Geekgod
Geekgod

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anwesha_02

@It is not Easy to tell your wife "Listen The doctor just said that you will have to abort your baby, I know you love the baby and I love him too but this is for your own good I hope you understand" If you are in a situation like this in relaity You will understand how difficult it is to confess this to your wife..No matter for how much Time the two people have known each other or they can read each other's eyes..It will take time and when it is the right moment this will eventually be out..You may call this lack of communication but many times you have to be cautious that something you say may have some bad consequences just like the situation in the show right now..

I agree with Anwesha...its a catch22 for Maan...He can't tell her about the baby coz it will stress her out, and he can't stress her out coz its not good fot her and the baby

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Anwesha_02panchjun5jyoti06swan20pennugeet.a

Anwesha_02 Senior Member
Anwesha_02
Anwesha_02

Originally posted by Ann.A

I'll answer for Anj....she is 350 years old...she was gifted with exceptional long life by Baba Maan. ROFL  ROFL ROFL
Or Maybe she borrowed some Jadibuttis from Ba of Kyunki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi who lived more than Baba Maan for sure..LOL

panchjun5Geekgodjyoti06swan20pennumchopra

zarmyna Senior Member
zarmyna
zarmyna

Originally posted by 49erFan

@  He hid the truth from Geeth this time, he truly did!  I understand it takes time for a married couple to converse, but Geet and Maan were living under same roof, they are no strangers to each other!  Its not an arranged marriage, so why would they feel uncomfortable! 

sorry for quoting
1. Today he hasnt made any choice, he has just stopped. Doc said no stress or the baby who is laready in danger will be more so.
2. Yes its not an arranged marriage but they were not in a live-in relationship before that they'll be comfy in the same room. Besides, they both were expecting something tonight, thats not a normal situation for them, its their first time.
3. The problem infront of him is not small, he hasnt figured out what's his perspective..... he knows wat the doc told, that they have to abort the baby and he remembers the promise he has made. The most imp thing for him is Geet and so he cant break a promise he made to her..
its a Catch 22 situation for him.. have some mercy on himWink

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

panchjun5-pixie-Geekgodjyoti06swan20pennuMishtyShonageet.a

Dillikudi IF-Rockerz
Dillikudi
Dillikudi

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged

Age does not matter...what matters is we respect everyone's opinion and agree to disagree whenever that happens. Each one of us has had different experiences in life and we are the way we are because of that. I may say something that does not make sense to others yet if I am mainitaining the decorum and following the rules, I think it should be okay wit the rest of the people here. If i don't like or agree with something that's written, there is always the option to ignore and move on.....

So let's co-exist happily, dissing, fighting, arguing yet respecting each other's thoughts and opinion.

Just my 2 cents...no offence to anyone.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Anwesha_02-Deepzz--pixie-panchjun5Geekgodjyoti06swan20MishtyShonageet.apennu49erFanAnjanaYYZ

BgblZoolander69 IF-Rockerz
BgblZoolander69
BgblZoolander69

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
OMG! Those pics are HAWT! I'm on OMG mode! Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming ROFL ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmynaGeekgodjyoti06pennu

Dillikudi IF-Rockerz
Dillikudi
Dillikudi

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged

OMG! Those pics are HAWT! I'm on OMG mode! Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming ROFL ROFL
Which pics Ann??????

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Geekgodjyoti06pennu

Anwesha_02 Senior Member
Anwesha_02
Anwesha_02

Originally posted by swatichowdhury

anwesha: Awwwww poor cutie-pie... Convey my hugz to her....

BTW awesome right up...
Will do so.I am sure she will sneak in soonLOL
and ThankYouBig smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Geekgodjyoti06pennuMishtyShona

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Me too deadDead

**Off to swarglok**

Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

DillikudiBgblZoolander69GeekgodMishtyShonaMeetu_Anupennu

Go to top