Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

DEVILS DEN- Maan ko mila Chanda aur CVS ko Danda (Page 2)

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged
All in all, it was a great episode, loved the romance yes it was very hot!  Trust me guys u don't see scenes like these in serials that have full CON.  Maan's full on stalker bedroom eyes were there full on!  Romance element was there!  Geet getting hypered, telling  her man she can't believe she is in his arms!  I loved the bedroom scene til Maan became cold touching Geets tummy!  I didnt like the self talk with moon, Creatives messed his dialogue up here, I blame the creatives!  Infact I had tears in my eyes in the end, when he said I can't answer questions that ur eyes have!  He loves Geet so much, he is hurting himself in the process!  CryCry

I truly feel bad for Annie, that is so sad she was CONNED by Arjun!Angry

This is why Im fuming today!

Maan  promised her the world and do this on SR, he should have talked to her about the reason instead of walking out like that!  What if something happens to Geet, will he be able to forgive himself, nahin na!  I disagree with what he is doing!  He is mentally torturing Geet, unintentionally of course, still it will stress her! Mental torture is worse then physical torture!Angry

So its the baby and he remembers docs orders, again he played with her emotions tonight, turned her on then bang...rejection!  I don't buy that at all!  Again, she is tortured, her first SR with Dev was fake and the man she loves started and then stopped!  How much pain will Geet take!  MSK should have told her from the beginning!  Lack of communication here!

So come Saturday, Geet will have a doc visit and she will know the reason, again Maan tum kitna ache ho, humme kitna pya karte, blah, blah, blah!  MSK is god again!!!Angry  Im so sick of all these dialogues!  Give it up CV'sAngry
Angry

Edited by 49erFan - 25 January 2011 at 11:30am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

pyari2006sasasa-lonikinnikamandusihuhegdemedha-pixie-maansaGeekgodshinusgennyMjyoti06Meetu_AnupennuYeHoKyaRahaHaishali.Manal.

sharmishtha01 Goldie

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

sasasa-lonigeet261anjalireddyy84mandusihuchip-Deepzz-hegdemedhapanchjun5-pixie-meravigilisogennyMGeekgodjyoti06pennuYeHoKyaRahaHairoseinbloomshali

sandipat Groupbie
sandipat
sandipat

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged

Content Removed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sasasa-lonianjalireddyy84mandusihujyoti06

maansa IF-Rockerz
maansa
maansa

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
OHmyGOSH!BlushingSillyDay Dreaming BlushingSillyDay Dreaming  BlushingSillyDay Dreaming BlushingSillyDay Dreaming BlushingSillyDay Dreaming BlushingSillyDay Dreaming

OHmyGOD!BlushingSillyDay Dreaming
BlushingSillyDay Dreaming BlushingSillyDay Dreaming BlushingSillyDay Dreaming BlushingSillyDay Dreaming BlushingSillyDay Dreaming

that was HAWWWTTTT!!!!!BlushingBlushing
BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingi dont care that nothing physical happened....that was just BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing Day Dreaming

it was sweet but completely unnecessary for MSK to not do anythingDisapprove....but i can understand that he is worried about his Gith Stern SmileEmbarrassed

overall.... MSK-Geet part was just sensual and pretty awesome
BlushingBlushing SillySillyDay DreamingDay Dreaming

a round of applause for MSK-Geet sleeping in the same bed....Clap THANK GOD! Stern SmileROFLROFL

Edited by maansa - 25 January 2011 at 9:33am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

geet261kinnikaanjalireddyy84mandusihuhegdemedhaveil_of_roses-Khush--pixie-shinusGeekgodjyoti06Meetu_AnuainaGURTIroseinbloomshonuupennu

shonuu IF-Sizzlerz
shonuu
shonuu

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Moon Talks ...ROCK...ROFLROFLROFL

first.. whats wrong with TB articles??? ARGUMENT right??ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

i know it was more than just HAWT.. y?? for a few things... maans's dialogues and a sensuous hug by GITH... ROFLROFLROFLROFL munda was happy with his famous forehead kiss.... and not to forget that  sonogram TOUCH....ROFLROFLROFLROFL munda put his hand on her belly... baby said.."Do NOT Disturb"ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

should i start my jaap??

kettle was more hotter than TEA.......ROFLROFLROFLROFL.. i mean Romeo telling him kamasutra gyan??? and maan ditched his wife for MOON...ROFLROFLROFLROFL and pinky's 2 lakh ka shagun???? maan should have told aaj kal rate itna barh gaya ha??? pehle toh 1000,,, 2000 mein mil jati thi....ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Maan walking in the room.. and i was  waiting for him to jump on her.. and he was just walking around the bed ,,,, like police does with criminals.... "police ne aapko charon taraf se ghair liya ha,, apne aap ko KANOON ke hawale kerdo"ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL... poor geet had to ask him to proceed ROFLROFL .... and after taking his precious khandani jewelry he skipped the idea,,,,and made an excuse of tiredness.... bina kuch kiye hi thak gaya???ROFLROFLROFLROFL

on a serious note:

the chochie coo were awesome.... chemistry was rocking,,, dialogues were stupendous ...

maan didnt went for sofa-chi was also a rare view...ROFLROFLROFL

hug could have been better if they showed maan hugging geet.. the way geet was shown...'
geet's hair style was a disaster....Dead... couldnt they have untied her hair?? and whats with the dupatta on her shoulders??
now i am expecting some nice wardrobe change for geet...
in future i can see a rift btw them.. because geet might assume that maan left her high and dry because he remembered that she had the same intimacy with Dev as well or she is carrying dev's baby or blah blah blah... which will be enough to break munda's heart...Broken Heart... which is still a bacha....

Edited by shonuu - 25 January 2011 at 10:30am

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

sasasa-lonigeet261anjalireddyy84sihumanduNorstarhegdemedhaspringsveil_of_roses-Khush-Antares-pixie-maansaGeekgodpanchjun5nisha_hc_bs_ddjyoti06XSilentPrayersXMeetu_Anushali49erFanroseinbloomainaGURTIcooldude10pennu.Manal.

liv2laugh IF-Sizzlerz
liv2laugh
liv2laugh

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Maan Singh Khurana just proved beyond a doubt that he is not related to either of his siblings Dev or Annie ROFLROFL ROFL

Anyone wanting any more proof (*raises eyebrows*).....you will be forced to watch AA scenes over and over again until you accept that they are not related Evil Smile Evil Smile Evil Smile .......anyone???? Yeah I thought not Wink LOL LOL LOL Approve

I would like to say that Dev and Annie are despo hares(rabbits) whereas Maan is a tortoise ROFLROFL......yeah the CVs are sooo smart Wink Wacko ......they are sending a message to the newer generation because they have forgotten the story Silly Silly....... so they are reminding the younger generation of  the story of the hare(s) and the tortoise ROFL ROFL   but as you have all heard slow and steady wins the race. ROFLROFLROFL........the rabbits will both lose because they were in a hurry to do you know what Wink ...... and the tortoise will win in the end because it had patience and prodded along towards its goal ROFLROFLROFL.

what was the tortoise's goal you ask??? Confused ........ oye the moon of course ROFLROFLROFL

One more thought occurred the kid when it comes will have a phobia of the heavens ROFLROFLROFL........ it is deffo not becoming an astronomer or a pilot Tongue ROFLROFLROFL

Yeah there will be an MU between Maaneet because of this and then it will all get resolved because otherwise TRPs will go down in the dumps Tongue

Wanted to write a looongg analysis today but no time cos they dumped some more work on me at the last minute. Angry Unhappy

Edited by liv2laugh - 25 January 2011 at 8:13pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84mandusihusprings-Khush-sldeepswinonashinusmaansa-pixie-jyoti06pennuainaGURTI

Anwesha_02 Senior Member
Anwesha_02
Anwesha_02

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Reserved
Above Everything There is something Positive, They slept together in ONE BedShocked..He was not on the SofaShockedHe was sleeping on the bed WITH herShockedLOL..
Be Content with that DevelopmentLOL

And I know why he didn't continue because Geet lost those bangles he gave to her which he was going to make her wear during their suhaag raatOuchLOL

@It is not Easy to tell your wife "Listen The doctor just said that you will have to abort your baby, I know you love the baby and I love him too but this is for your own good I hope you understand" If you are in a situation like this in relaity You will understand how difficult it is to confess this to your wife..No matter for how much Time the two people have known each other or they can read each other's eyes..It will take time and when it is the right moment this will eventually be out..You may call this lack of communication but many times you have to be cautious that something you say may have some bad consequences just like the situation in the show right now..

Edited by Anwesha_02 - 25 January 2011 at 12:40pm

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

sasasa-loniDancinFirefliesanjalireddyy84shivangi783sihumanduhegdemedhaveil_of_roses-pixie-AntaresDillikudimaansapanchjun5jyoti06Meetu_Anupennushali49erFanroseinbloomainaGURTIYeHoKyaRahaHai.Manal.

-pixie- IF-Rockerz
-pixie-
-pixie-

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Guess who needs sex-ed classes LOL

Edited by -pixie- - 25 January 2011 at 9:46am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sandipathegdemedhapanchjun5maansashinusAntaresmi7chimesjyoti06pennuainaGURTI

Go to top