Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

DEVILS DEN- Maan ko mila Chanda aur CVS ko Danda (Page 141)

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Sharmi, I literally fell off my chair reading your SR experience.

Jyo, Kavi, yes I was quite a headstrong bride. I was pretty cheesed off when I was forced to drink a concoction of banana mixed in milk after my hubby had the first half of it.  More than the unappetising drink I was more put off drinking his left over. I did not find it even remotely romantic but had to do it because it was the custom. I kept quiet because my in-laws were there.

But I decided to put my foot down on the wedding night issue because it was at my place and none of my in-laws were there.  I had a long chat with my grandma before I went in. My hubby was the one waiting for me and was not amused that I made him wait so long.  Seeing my fowl mood he did not crib too much though.  I told him I wanted to change into the nighty and he meekly nodded.  I also made it clear that  we will have to put off the con for later as I was in my peak cycle.  Told him that I didn't want to deliver a baby in 9 months. He nodded for that too. Poor fellow. Must have cursed himself for marrying a shrew like me. Now after more tha 15 years of marriage, I think the tables are turned. I am the one who has mellowed over the years.

Edited by Opti - 26 January 2011 at 6:59am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

hegdemedhapanchjun5DillikudispshastrTaiyo

hegdemedha IF-Dazzler
hegdemedha
hegdemedha

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:04am | IP Logged
@ Opti: Have read your earlier posts about your grandmom. She sounds like an absolutely wonderful person. You are indeed fortunate to have her.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-pixie-Taiyo

shadowstreet Goldie
shadowstreet
shadowstreet

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Jyo, opti, polly & others: ya tht was the SR decided by the family & socitey for us which did ended up like a WWFROFLROFLROFL but for me real SR was more uncomfortable. u know how to do the ACt with the man whom I never thought of a man before marrigeROFLROFL both were uncomfy & did some hallirious stuff. REAL life is much more dramaful then the fictional but our drama is realistic one not jhatkasROFLROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hegdemedhapanchjun5-pixie-Taiyo

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Yes, Medha, my grandmom is a wonderful person, a real modern day woman with the right mix of the traditional and modern, progressive thinking.  There is nothing I cant discuss with her.  

Sharmi, I know what you mean.  I guess most couple just learn as they go along. We did too.  And I got some advices from my grand mom too!

Edited by Opti - 26 January 2011 at 7:33am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hegdemedhapanchjun5-pixie-

panchjun5 IF-Rockerz
panchjun5
panchjun5

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:29am | IP Logged
@Opti.....WOW!!!  15 years....that's a long time.....!!! In my case my in-laws are the progressive ones...especially my FIL...he even asked me to wear a salwar kameez for a puja the next day of the marriage....LOL...He's a sweetheart....I come from a very orthodox family where you have to wear sari to go to temples, for pujas etc...but he always insists that I shud wear salwar kameez or anything else I'm comfortable in...

On that note...I'm kind of glad that Geet is not gonna wear heavy sarees and jewelery post marriage...I like it that they r keeping things real...Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hegdemedhaDillikudi-pixie-

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:30am | IP Logged
EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hegdemedhapanchjun5-pixie-gennyM

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Yes, Kavi. I'll be celebrating 16 years of marriage in April. I know there are members in this forum who are younger than my marriage.

My in-laws are progressive too. In fact they live in another town from the place I got married in. They left soon after the reception. When we went there  later my mom-in-law asked my hubby to convey to me that I can move around in my house coat and need not feel compelled to wear a saree.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

panchjun5-pixie-

panchjun5 IF-Rockerz
panchjun5
panchjun5

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged
@Jyo...What r u trying to do yaar...kitni mushkil se tho heartbeats normal pe aaye hain kal raat ke baad...Embarrassed....

@Opti 16 years in April....I'll complete 8 years in May....Smile....

@Shradha...You posted the foreplay thread on FB...Tongue...The Geet FB admin must be hyperventilating after reading it...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-pixie-

Go to top