Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

DEVILS DEN- Maan ko mila Chanda aur CVS ko Danda (Page 127)

-pixie- IF-Rockerz
-pixie-
-pixie-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Neeshi and Pawandeep have left Geet?
Oh I did not even notice that....I need to pay more attention to the credits!

Edited by -pixie- - 26 January 2011 at 5:27am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 5:25am | IP Logged
@Jyoti: I am not bad mouthing anyone, nor I know the name of the person who joined the show, but I don't want dead people then they come back from death, nor plastic surgories, nor several marriages, etc.......
I don't want Ekta's kind of show twists here in Geet.........

I agree ke the romance in Ekta's shows r so good, but the twists in her shows r not to praise.......

Edited by temorocks - 26 January 2011 at 5:27am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-pixie-jyoti06

winona IF-Dazzler
winona
winona

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 5:27am | IP Logged
I think repeat is over. so all are back here. ROFL

jyoti06

winona IF-Dazzler
winona
winona

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 5:30am | IP Logged
@Shradha new creatives Asheesh Patel and Madhura Rapsang. I too didn't notice. but read in the earlier pages

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-pixie-jyoti06

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 5:32am | IP Logged
@Winoma:Thats exactly my piont..why jump to conclusions without even seeing their workLOL..as long as we get good episodes on TV,why take faltoo ka tensionLOL

@Smita:About Geet becoming a typical Bahu,I guess when it comes to star one and their shows,every CV is briefed out in advance about what kind of viewers star one hv,...so they won't go that typical kithen politics wayErmm...and if u see old CVs of Geet,they did huge mistakes like we discussed the other day about neglecting Geet's pregnency issue and only concentrating on Maaneet love story part...at least the new CVs r giving equal importance to the baby and giving us baby talk scenes...also its the old CVs who hv turned MSK into a Maan-God...New ones hv made him human actuallyLOL...So u never know new CVs might bring that old magic back which I hv been feeling now since Saturday's episodeErmmEmbarrassed

@Zee:Why u think only Ekta shows all that nonsense ??LOL...din't Bidaai show it  ?...ok leave Bidaai...lets come to star one shows onlyLOL..what about DMG and MJHT..they r not Ekta products na ??LOL..but what we got in those shows...extra-marital affair...female lead dieing and coming back from dead...male lead dieing and coming back when female lead is married to someone elseLOL.,..so why always blame Ekta when other CVs too r doing the sameLOL

Moral of the story is Ekta or any XYZ CV...if u drag a show endlessly...it will become bad..Smile

All I said is New CVs should b given a chance because they did deliver in last 2 episodesSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

panchjun5-pixie-Arwen.

Arwen. IF-Sizzlerz
Arwen.
Arwen.

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 5:38am | IP Logged
going thru an old den ROFLROFLROFL

Gawd we were so presumptuous and naive ROFL we would write everything in the Den and than wonder there about how Den info is leaking out ROFLROFLROFL

jyoti06

winona IF-Dazzler
winona
winona

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 5:39am | IP Logged
This is what Geet admin posted in on their wall.

Please DON'T refer to crew members by name in your posts or otherwise. You do not know who does what in the show. So please stop naming them esp. Nissar this... Nissar that.
Thanks.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06Arwen.Blueberry_07SecretKhabri420

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

@Zee:Why u think only Ekta shows all that nonsense ??LOL...din't Bidaai show it  ?...ok leave Bidaai...lets come to star one shows onlyLOL..what about DMG and MJHT..they r not Ekta products na ??LOL..but what we got in those shows...extra-marital affair...female lead dieing and coming back from dead...male lead dieing and coming back when female lead is married to someone elseLOL.,..so why always blame Ekta when other CVs too r doing the sameLOL

Moral of the story is Ekta or any XYZ CV...if u drag a show endlessly...it will become bad..Smile

All I said is New CVs should b given a chance because they did deliver in last 2 episodesSmile

As u said it's Ekta who is responsible for how Indian television reached to today, so all others r looking up to her, beside this Bidaai changed when the team changed, so is with Geet now, I surely don't trust Ekta, from my experiances in her shows, it only turns to full on disappointment.........

They took people from Ekta's shows coz they know how to handle saas bahu type since Geet is married now to Maan, so they can bring such nonsense.......

Edited by temorocks - 26 January 2011 at 5:42am

jyoti06

Go to top