Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

DEVILS DEN- Maan ko mila Chanda aur CVS ko Danda (Page 12)

spshastr IF-Sizzlerz
spshastr
spshastr

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Jyo LOLROFLROFLROFLROFL Make sure u make Sathish talk to me so i can clear his misconception.. Rest on SMSROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84BgblZoolander69jyoti06

mi7chimes IF-Rockerz
mi7chimes
mi7chimes

Originally posted by jyoti06

Ok I m thinking in general....is it the common mindset of men that if a women is pregnent then they will not consummate with her unless the women herself wants itErmm...I m not sure but after the episode I was hving this discussion with my hubby and he was like MSK is rightStern Smile

Jyo.. not really... in general population we com across more cases where hubbys hav a different opinion.. thn tis one!Sleepy

maansa IF-Rockerz
maansa
maansa

ok me back LOL hellooooooooo to all Hug

Anvi2009 IF-Dazzler
Anvi2009
Anvi2009

Loved the episode, it was steaming hottttttttttttttttttt Blushing. But I am confused as to why MSK will not go ahead with CON. Geet being pregnant is not a good enough reason. More self-talk on MSK's part was needed here for us to understand his thinking process. He should have said, "Geet like that also has a lot of complications in her pregnancy, and I dont want to increase this complication, risking Geet or baby's life, for my desire. First I should consult the doc before going ahead with Con." Now this would have made more sense to me.

Anyways, did I say, first scene was steaming hotttttttt. LOLEmbarrassed

TB, can you get even 1 article about Geet right. Where was the fight here. 
Even promo was  exaggerated. MSK was quite nice to Geet in the morning. THANK GOD. 

Edited by Anvi2009 - 25 January 2011 at 10:31am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84MarshPDillikudijyoti06swan20Soapoperasrfun

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
@Gouri:Watch the episode ...first part is super hot...the way he was removing her jewelleries with those passionate dialogues was OMGBlushing

@Swan;His eyes looked a bit tired but still I thought he was fineEmbarrassed

@Ann:U hv a strong point here..mayb thats the main motive of no CON today..one brother goes all the way out in a fake marriage for his own pleasure without caring about the girl's future and another brother stops himself even when he had every right to go all the way just because her safety is more important to him than any pleasureEmbarrassed

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84luvmaneetmaansaBgblZoolander69Dillikudi-pixie-MishtyShonaSoapoperasrfunswan20Meetu_AnuTheRowdiest

shonuu IF-Sizzlerz
shonuu
shonuu

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Moon Talks ...ROCK...ROFLROFLROFL

first.. whats wrong with TB articles??? ARGUMENT right??ROFL

i know it was more than just HAWT.. y?? for a few things... maans's dialogues and a sensuous hug by GITH... ROFL munda was happy with his famous forehead kiss.... and not to forget that  sonogram TOUCH....ROFL munda put his hand on her belly... baby said.."Do NOT Disturb"ROFL

should i start my jaap??

kettle was more hotter than TEA.......ROFL.. i mean Romeo telling him kamasutra gyan??? and maan ditched his wife for MOON...ROFL and pinky's 2 lakh ka shagun???? maan should have told aaj kal rate itna barh gaya ha??? pehle toh 1000,,, 2000 mein mil jati thi....ROFL

Maan walking in the room.. and i was  waiting for him to jump on her.. and he was just walking around the bed ,,,, like police does with criminals.... "police ne aapko charon taraf se ghair liya ha,, apne aap ko KANOON ke hawale kerdo"ROFLROFL... poor geet had to ask him to proceed ROFLROFL .... and after taking his precious khandani jewelry he skipped the idea,,,,and made an excuse of tiredness.... bina kuch kiye hi thak gaya???ROFL

on a serious note:

the chochie coo were awesome.... chemistry was rocking,,, dialogues were stupendous ...

maan didnt went for sofa-chi was also a rare view...ROFLROFLROFL

hug could have been better if they showed maan hugging geet.. the way geet was shown...'
geet's hair style was a disaster....Dead... couldnt they have untied her hair?? and whats with the dupatta on her shoulders??
now i am expecting some nice wardrobe change for geet...
in future i can see a rift btw them.. because geet might assume that maan left her high and dry because he remembered that she had the same intimacy with Dev as well or she is carrying dev's baby or blah blah blah... which will be enough to break munda's heart...Broken Heart... which is still a bacha....

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84springsmaansaGeekgodjyoti06swan20Meetu_AnuMishtyShonaBlueberry_07vivacious_gurlTheRowdiestsun29

maansa IF-Rockerz
maansa
maansa

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
i thought adi romeo and pinky scene was great Thumbs UpROFLROFL 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84GeekgodBgblZoolander69jyoti06

BgblZoolander69 IF-Rockerz
BgblZoolander69
BgblZoolander69

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Jyo - at least men here do not think its a prob to have CON wit pregnant women...maybe its a Indian men mentality. I think it is individual. But it doesnt matter what they think...we know Maan was not thinking along those lines...he was thinking of her health and he wud have done it if it was not for her life being at risk. He wud have done it even during RTM.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84Geekgodjyoti06swan20

Go to top