Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

DEVILS DEN- Maan ko mila Chanda aur CVS ko Danda (Page 112)

winona IF-Dazzler
winona
winona

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Jyo exactly the lip to lip kiss in Maryada was so yuck. here a simple apple eating game was made to look so sensual and erotic. who cares for a sdited neck kiss, what they showed was hawt enough. Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-pixie-jyoti06ainaGURTI

ainaGURTI IF-Sizzlerz
ainaGURTI
ainaGURTI

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:25am | IP Logged
yaar all plz dont compare GEET with other shows.... remeber there is no competition for GEET.. its numero UNO!!! Thumbs Up

richiiiii-pixie-jyoti06

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Jyo, Maaneet can make an innocent scene look sensuous. So no show or couple can compare with them. Maaneet can only be evaluated against their own benchmark. I rewatched the re-run twice.  The scenes were better the second and third time around than they seemed when I watched them for the first time.  Although GC's eyes and voice conveyed quite a lot and the scene was far better than most SR scenes of other shows, I still felt GC's eyes were not as smoky and his voice not as sexy as they had been in earlier episodes.  DD was good throughout. Maybe GC was tired as they must have shot for long hours. I somehow felt he lacked the zing in that scene.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-pixie-panchjun5jyoti06ainaGURTI

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:29am | IP Logged

List of actors who hv gone the extra edge and done multiple intimate scenes in a single show..

1)KSG in DMG Tops the list(show might b bad but one can't deny that he is at top when it comes to intimate scenes)

2)Iqbal khan in KYPH comes second(Even though they never showed a full CON of Angad-Kripa but he had quite a number of kisses in the show which he did quite confidently)

3)Arjun Bijlani in MJHT comes third(He was also good with kisses and hugsLOL)

4)Gurmeet in Geet comes fourth here(If we count the number of different hugs and passionate scenes in this show then actually GC tops the list compared to the above actorsROFL..the only department remaining for him is kisses which we might get soonEvil Smile)

So my question is why people r so much after GCLOL...he is actually among top 4 actors to give so many intimate scenes in a single show regularlyLOL..noone has give 51 hugs to his co-star in a span of 9 months..show me one serial where u got 51 hugs in a span of 9 monthsROFL....if u watch actors like Sushant in PR or Harshad in TL or Nandish in Uttaran or Kinshuk in CCBM or any other actors...they hv hardly done intimate scenes with thier co-stars..mayb 1 episode in 2-3 months they do a romantic sceneLOLLOL,..but here we r sitting to judge DD and GC in every episode just becuase we r getting intimate moments on a regular basis/...LOLLOLLOL...So in short Geet fans need a reality check firstROFL

Edited by jyoti06 - 26 January 2011 at 12:30am

winonapanchjun5-pixie-ainaGURTI

ainaGURTI IF-Sizzlerz
ainaGURTI
ainaGURTI

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:32am | IP Logged
jyo tell me 51 hugs ?? am droolingEmbarrassed.. u can add ti ur list 16 times carrying the lady loVE!!! Hug no one must have done it do far.... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

-pixie- IF-Rockerz
-pixie-
-pixie-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Opti: I could pack for my vacation in the bags under his eyes...they are clearly overworked! I hope they get some rest...Starone really needs to take a hard look at their programming!

panchjun5jyoti06ainaGURTI

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by winona

Jyo exactly the lip to lip kiss in Maryada was so yuck. here a simple apple eating game was made to look so sensual and erotic. who cares for a sdited neck kiss, what they showed was hawt enough. Wink
u know I m not counting the lip kiss there because I hv high doubts the main actors did it..they only focussed on lipsWinkLOL..even the fans of that show hv doubtsLOL

@Opti:GC's eyes were tired in the initial scene when he was admiring her...but when he sits on the bed ..from there onwards I thought he was perfectEmbarrassed...also I thought his voice had the zinc yesterday..only his expressions in the start was a bit tired one..but he changed it quickly once he started removing her jewellery..from there onwards he was perfectErmm

winonapanchjun5-pixie-ainaGURTI

-pixie- IF-Rockerz
-pixie-
-pixie-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Jyo: You sat and counted the hugs?ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

winonajyoti06ainaGURTI

Go to top