DEVILS DEN- Maan ko mila Chanda aur CVS ko Danda - Page 113

Posted: 13 years ago

Arpi...when u open the video...there is a small button on the bottom right side...click on that n video screen becomes bigger. it isn't full screen but about half of the screen n gives a good view of the episode.

Anshu, I did not have any family member in my honeymoon but it was worse. I was running a temperature of 103 degrees for most part of it and was locked up in the hotel room with my hubby nursing me! The poor guy really had a raw deal. Hopeless SR and an even more hopeless honeymoon!  But I think I fell more in love with him during the days he nursed me back to health without complaining about being troubled all night by my groans, although he must have hoped those groans were for something else.
Edited by Opti - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Anshu_A

Hey kavita, Swan, Ress!!

Haha SR experiences.....tell me about it!!! Anyone in the den has gone for a honeymoon with a family member??????😛

seriously.....😲🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

my SR was hilarious too. We had booked into a hotel & my friends kept calling us all through the night. Needless to say my hubby was super pissed & me was laughing my guts out.... 🤣 🤣....He still gives galis to my friends.....😆😆
Originally posted by Soapoperasrfun

I did not have to wait till SR to get the shock of my life. Mine was an arranged marriage and I met my husband just 3 days before our wedding. I did not know him at all. Immediately after the customary rituals and phere's etc, my husband asked his mom if he could chage into more comfortable clothes (from the dhoti he was wearing for the rituals). He changed into a T-Shirt which read "Talking is safer than doing it". 😕 All my hopes for anything just went down the drain. And yup, you guessed right, we promptly went to sleep at 10 in the night. ðŸ¤£

this is too good.....🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
Originally posted by jyoti06

@Zee:When it will turn to disappointment..we will quit the show..simple😆..why take faltoo ka tension in advance🤣

😆 U know me well 😆, me so worry 😭

Achcha suno, I think this might happen, thought it's illogical since NT already went out Delhi, but what if Annie got pregnant then Arjun blackmail Maan saying to him if u want me to save ur sister izaat then u have to tell Geet to take all her complains back which she made against NT in the police, since Ekta's people joined, so this might happen like it happened in (Kahiin To Hoga) when Sujal told Kashish to do the same, to take her complain back which she made against Rishi........

Then might misunderstanding happen against as in IP track, this time Geet might say that u did what I misunderstood earlier, u married me only to take cases back, bla bla, I know this is out of character, but I am worry that this to happen, the CVs already made MSK out of the character before, so anything possible 😭

What do u think?........

Edited by temorocks - 13 years ago

Opti...quite a handful u were for your husband. I am sure poor guy must be stressed!

The reason I asked that question is becoz I went on my honeymoon with my husband's brother n his wife!!!!😆 He got married a day after ours so my MIL thought it wud be great if we all went together....that wud help us bond well as a family. So here we were on our honeymoon and both brothers totally mast with each other n we wives looking at the antics of our husbands.🤢 Since both brothers used to lived together  without parents...they were very close n they don't have a sister so that kind of sensitivity wasn't there in either of them.  I literally had to draw his attention towards me n tell him u r not on a honeymoon with ur brother!

We still laugh about it....but he made up for it later when we went to England. That was a 6 months honey moon period for us!!
Edited by Anshu_A - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Arwen...

@Zee - all the CVs of Geet have at some point worked for ekta or ekta type PHs ... they r CVs for a reason ... they know how to adjust their writing style according to what the channel expects from the show and accd to the audience the show is catering to .... the themes... content and styling of the show itself .... they may have worked for ekta before ... they r working for a new show now and will adjust accordingly 😊

I mean Swati Pandey was writing Pavitra Rishta and Geet at the same time 😊

Arween, u know my problem is not Ekta in particular, whenever any show change the CVs team, the show goes down, like it happened to with Bidaai and that show has nothing to do with Ekta, this happen due to many reasons, the new team might never saw earlier episodes and get only few inputs which turn to bloopes, as we already had when Maan said to Geet after (Main Agar Kahoon) sequence ke I saw love in ur eyes and he mentioned Shimla, while us as regular viewers know it was Manali, not Shimla and again it happened when Maaneet were having their nok jhok and there was mentioned Mr Khanna in place of Mr Chopra, these r small bloopers, but I am worry that it might turn to big bloopers which ruin the story, this happen when the team change

Hi guys,

Did u read today's precap?

MSK chickened out and is faking sleep again.......🤣
@ Anshu
do not worry you were in better situation. My friends MIL and her friends went with my friend on her honeymoon. not only that the height was  MIL wanted to take family room to save the money. my friend still curse her MIL and her hubby.

@ opti
boy I know you wre sick but it must have been one heck of honeymoon

@ swan
tell me latest incident
Swan....Me not kidding. Read my honeymoon experience with husband's brother in toe....they both were a bunch of fools back then. So totally into each other....and initially i used to wonder what happened to the romantic guy I used to meet before the shaadi!!!😳