Views

Users

Frequent Posters

panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey An, Tanu, Vini....πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

@Jyo...So ur Anniversary is in Feb....Enjoy your Time-out...πŸ˜›

@An Happy Republic Day to you too and all the others...
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Tanu- rofl rofl!!
Okay! Thanks for info!

An- chupaye nahi chupta darling :P
shadowstreet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
@ Kavi: I do watch the names now as m not so glued up with the serial now & that excitement dont works what will happen?
@ Geeta: so u r damn sure of changing the date or oposing in change. dnt confuse me yaar🀣
@ Jyo & Opti: if they showed Gith chaged then her dukhiyari image will not be felt by crowd. now they r symphathised oh! poor grl waited for her hubby all dressed up. and poor girls rise TRPs right?🀣🀣🀣
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: an12345678

Tanu: Penguins love uniform wearing people and not shirt-less ones. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

An...a white lie by a white n black creature 😲 πŸ˜† Dont u know.. Pengus cant lie..just like Baba Maan Deb ji... πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Happy Republics Day to all in India πŸ€—

Guys i m off now πŸ˜› will try coming in later but til then adios πŸ€—

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Opti:Yeah from a practical POV,it makes senseπŸ€”..in a serial we can always call it cinematic libertyπŸ˜†..but I remember apart from removing the jewelleries and make-up to some extent,even I hv not changed my clothes during the first night and well we were so tired that we just entered the room and dozed offπŸ˜†..my clothes were in suitcase and we had not unpacked it,so I had no energy left to take out my clothes from the suitcaseπŸ˜†
winona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sharmi thank you! and good luck on your job
Blueberry_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jyoti06

@Vini:Oh yes Suru opened a thread in PKB forum tooπŸ˜†πŸ˜†..gosh u were a silent stalker thereπŸ˜²πŸ˜†...then u must hv seen my thesis for that show tooπŸ˜† and the fact that I don't always defend the CVs and can b very much evil at times with my take🀣🀣...

@Bold blue: Hell yea! ROFLROFLROFL U used to write them almost every single day ..and it was soooooooooooooooooooo long ROFLROFLROFL I was surprised then..thinking "how in the world does one do a daily analysis worth 2000 over words on a fictional show almost every single day .." 😳ROFLROFL but when u started writing for GHSP...i was no longer surprise with your thesis ROFLROFLROFL ...but as always, great analysis..

I wasn't active at the forum..coz wasn't a regular follower of the show..most of the time i was only interested in Shanky scenes..besides that the show was really full of rubbish... ROFLROFL eventually....ROFLROFL

Opti: I was wondering the same as well...shdn't they have changed outta of their wedding clothes?? Who sleeps in those heavy traditional costumes?

An: Missing coz i have not been following the show regularly πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Really have no idea what to discuss hence MIA πŸ˜†..but miss u as well..mucho.. πŸ€—πŸ€—

Tanu: πŸ€— Will reply to your PM soonπŸ˜†

N my last post for now..so see u guys later! πŸ˜†

Edited by Blueberry_07 - 13 years ago
Armu4eva thumbnail
Got it..... Jyos pyaar ka bandhan wit Satish... immortalised by Suru

Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Jyo, you at least removed your makeup.  Here poor Geet slept with her makeup full on!  I know I can be quite finicky about such small things and should leave it to cinematic liberty.Btw , if I may ask, did your husband to the honours of removing your jewelery, much like Maan?