DEVILS DEN- Maan ko mila Chanda aur CVS ko Danda - Page 99

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by jyoti06

@Zee:Why u think only Ekta shows all that nonsense ??😆...din't Bidaai show it  ?...ok leave Bidaai...lets come to star one shows only😆..what about DMG and MJHT..they r not Ekta products na ??😆..but what we got in those shows...extra-marital affair...female lead dieing and coming back from dead...male lead dieing and coming back when female lead is married to someone else😆.,..so why always blame Ekta when other CVs too r doing the same😆

Moral of the story is Ekta or any XYZ CV...if u drag a show endlessly...it will become bad..😊

All I said is New CVs should b given a chance because they did deliver in last 2 episodes😊

As u said it's Ekta who is responsible for how Indian television reached to today, so all others r looking up to her, beside this Bidaai changed when the team changed, so is with Geet now, I surely don't trust Ekta, from my experiances in her shows, it only turns to full on disappointment.........

They took people from Ekta's shows coz they know how to handle saas bahu type since Geet is married now to Maan, so they can bring such nonsense.......

Edited by temorocks - 13 years ago
Arwen- i sweaaar!!! Hahahaha

@geet becoming bahu- guys geet n dadi themselves made fun of the whole thing.. So chill
N plz lets not stereotype ekta shows :) she has given some really creative n excellent shows n all of them arent successful for nothing :))

If Cv's have come in for change- they have some good ideas- so why judge n precondemn them?;)
heya devils🤗 hows all? I had a busy day since morning. reminded me of those workoholic days of mine. eagarly waiting for 1s Feb😛😆
@Zee:When it will turn to disappointment..we will quit the show..simple😆..why take faltoo ka tension in advance🤣

@Arwen:Yup it was funny how we used to write everything in Den and then crib about getting leaked everywhere😆😆

@Winoma:Somewhere the admin is right...its not just Nissar's work...its an effort coming from entire team..but on FB whether they praise or bash..its always Nissar who is targetted😆...but the admin could hv been a bit polite with her words🤔
@Geetu:Aa gale lag jaa🤗...we think alike😆😆
Aao vini! :P
Hiya sharmi
Hugs to both
Jyots di- i realized half n hour ago that we always thought alike!! Aao gale lag jaao! Hahaha

Okay im seriously worried abt today
@Zee - all the CVs of Geet have at some point worked for ekta or ekta type PHs ... they r CVs for a reason ... they know how to adjust their writing style according to what the channel expects from the show and accd to the audience the show is catering to .... the themes... content and styling of the show itself .... they may have worked for ekta before ... they r working for a new show now and will adjust accordingly 😊

I mean Swati Pandey was writing Pavitra Rishta and Geet at the same time 😊

@Jyo and Geetu .... we were idiots 🤣 and gawd we were so arrogant 🤣🤣🤣

@Sharmi .. why waiting for 1st 😕?

Feb reminds me . JYO your wedding anniversary is around the corner right? u better share ur kaajal and KumKum threads of the day u got married 🤣

Geetu today I guess we will b getting Geet ka khana pakana scene post-marriage....MSK-Annie investigation talk😆 and Annie going in search of Arjun🤣

Then if luck favours..then some interesting Maaneet precap😈😆
btw about Nissar ... correct me if i m wrong but wasnt it Doods who started this whole addressing Nissar thing? than we followed suit and now its everyone it seems 😕